BTS

Man In Love trilogy - first book #1 | VKook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook felt like smiling. He didn’t even try to hide it. His face showed how much happy he was at that moment. He saw the art that had filled his mind during the whole art class.

Jungkook didn’t hesitate or had to even think twice before sitting down next to the quiet boy. He glanced up at him, but his gaze remained down at his lap. The classroom was different from the others. The chairs were placed in a half circle. Taehyung was sitting alone at the edge while the students that were already there sitting on the other side. Jungkook couldn’t help but to glance at the others students, who were rude in his eyes.

“Is he crazy? Why did he sit beside that thing?” That thing? Are they crazy?! Jungkook wanted to stand up and yell at them, but he held back his anger. He didn’t want to look like he was listening to them, or even cared for that matter. Jungkook didn’t know why he became so sensitive about that. He didn’t even know the kid! But he still wanted to talk to him, and even they could become friends. Jungkook wondered what his voice would be like when he noticed he hadn’t heard it.

“Hi”, Jungkook said after he realized it was awkward. Poor Taehyung must’ve felt uncomfortable when he just suddenly sat beside him without saying a word. Jungkook felt embarrassed when he thought back at his actions, but he still waited for a respond. “Didn’t think we’d have Music class together as well”. He giggled embarrassed when the shy boy wasn’t replying to him at all. “I’m sorry, but am I making you uncomfortable?” He still didn’t meet Jungkook’s eyes and started downwards, resting his hands on both of his legs. The more Jungkook talked to him, the more he clenched his fists together on his lap. Jungkook noticed, and he stared at him worried. Suddenly, Taehyung had raised his head and their eyes met. Jungkook wanted to stare in his eyes for as long as he could, but Taehyung didn’t stare for a long time. It was barely even five seconds. Jungkook wanted to look in his eyes more. He wanted to just stare for as long as he pleased, but he couldn’t do that without being caught by the boy and the students that were secretly watching. Jungkook knew what Taehyung wanted. He wanted him to stop speaking to him.

Jungkook moved a bit on the chair to not sit towards the boy he was admiring, and kept his gaze forward. He was surprised when an old man with glasses walked in with a few books in his hands and threw them on the front desk. It made some of the students, including Jungkook, to almost jump from their chairs.

“Where are the others?” he practically yelled and made the students shiver.

“I-I think they’re a bit late”, a girl stuttered, afraid to get yelled at. The man glared, and then sighed.

“They’ll get their punishments”, the teacher mumbled to himself. Jungkook mentally noted that he’d never dare to come late in his class. He pulled out some papers that was in one of his books and handed it to the students that were in the classroom. “Fill them out and give it to me when you’re done”. Everyone remained quiet to not piss the teacher off even more. Jungkook was as quiet as he could get and read the questions.

‘What’s your name? Can you play any instruments? If so, what?’ Jungkook wrote down his name an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter