Singing and Vocal class

Man In Love trilogy - first book #1 | VKook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the weeks went by, Jungkook was desperately trying to make a progress with the boy he was admiring. He tried to start lots of conversations with the boy, but the only responds he got was either nodding or ignorance. What Taehyung didn’t know, was that Jungkook had managed to take secret pictures of him. Jungkook didn’t want to seem like a creep, but he wanted to desperately have a picture of him. That way, he could draw his beauty the way he had wanted since the first time he laid his eyes on his beautiful face and figure.

Thursday was a day that was starting with Singing and Vocals class. It wasn’t Jungkook’s favorite, but it was a class he enjoyed. He would like it a lot more if a certain boy were in the class as well.  

“Kim Taehyung?” the teacher called up when he was calling the students’ names. Jungkook’s face turned into a frown of confusion, but his eyes were wide open and shining, searching around in the room to find the name’s owner. Suddenly, the door opened and the most beautiful thing in Jungkook’s eyes entered the room. The boy had his head down, but he still met Jungkook’s eyes before he looked over at the teacher.

“I’m sorry I’m late. I forgot”. His voice still sent shivers down Jungkook’s spine. He wished he could hear his voice just as much he could look at his photos.

“W-What is he doing here?” Jungkook whispered confused to Jimin, who was also in this class. Singing and Vocals class were also a mix, like PE, and both Jimin and Jin was in that class.

“We told you, we made him transfer into the class”, Jimin giggled, quite an evil giggle to Jungkook’s ears, and Jin followed.

“Yeah, weren’t you paying any attention?” he asked, but Jungkook couldn’t take his eyes off of Taehyung.

“I didn’t think you were serious”, he replied, not breaking his eyes away from the confused boy. Jungkook felt sorry for him. His friends were messing with him, and it was clear he didn’t like it all. Jungkook had tried to ask them why they didn’t like him, but they never gave him a straight answer. It was obvious to him that Taehyung and Hoseok had a history, but Jungkook never got to know what it was. What Jungkook had noticed as he had stared and studied the lonely boy, was that he was often glaring at the members of BTS, including himself. Also other people were often glaring at him, purposely pushing him, nudging him, commenting mean things, and so on. Jungkook couldn’t help to feel sorry for him. He wanted to befriend him. It had become difficult trying to talk to the boy when his friends were always dragging him away, purposely separating the two. Jungkook almost punched one of his friends out of frustration when he almost made a conversation with Taehyung one time, but his friends ended it shortly. That was how much Jungkook wanted to talk to him.

“Right, everyone’s here”, the teacher mumbled to himself, and put the paper away. He then glanced around at everyone, and suddenly called out a name. “Park Jimin, come up here”. Jimin was surprised, but didn’t hesitate to walk up beside the teacher and waited. “Sing”. Everyone frowned at the old man, and some other students were whispering to each other.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter