Pseudo conflict

Man In Love trilogy - first book #1 | VKook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was sitting nervously in the art class that next day, which was Friday. Taehyung hadn’t been to school all day, at least not in Jungkook’s eye reach. He had music class earlier, but Taehyung wasn’t there. Jungkook had told Jimin he had apologised and given him the paintings Jimin suggested him, but Taehyung gave no signs that he had forgiven the younger. That made Jungkook even more depressed. He knew he was gone because of him. Because he had screwed up. Jungkook felt like crying again, but he held it in.

“You’re good. You have the talent”, commented a sudden voice that surprised Jungkook as he felt a slight touch on his shoulder and heard someone sat beside him. Jungkook was quick to rise up his head and glance at the person beside him.

“Y-You looked at them?” he stuttered. He was indescribably happy.

“Of course. I had to confirm you hadn’t painted anything by imagination as well”, Taehyung joked; surprising Jungkook and making him blush.

“Does that mean you forgive me?” The pretty boy nodded with a smile, and all Jungkook wanted to do was to hug him tightly. Taehyung had forgiven him, and given him a second chance. Jungkook was sure to not blow that possibly last chance he was given.

 

Jungkook was scared of asking Taehyung to help him with his piano skills to the song they had to practice on, but he had agreed. He suggested going to his house because he had a piano at home.

“Give me your song, and I’ll play it firstly for you, and then teach you”, he said as he took the song paper out of Jungkook’s grip. He just stood silently beside to listen to the beautiful melody, but he was staring at the most beautiful thing he could think of.

“You know, you haven’t told me yet”, Jungkook said as Taehyung was playing. He didn’t stop playing, but Jungkook was sure he was listening. “You said yesterday I was like everyone else and listened to a friend as I believed their words without listening the other side of the story”. Taehyung suddenly stopped, but he avoided Jungkook’s gaze.

“You caught that, huh?” Jungkook nudged him gently on the side and sat beside the older boy on the piano chair that was exactly big enough for both of them.

“Can you please tell me your side of the story?” Jungkook asked as he grabbed Taehyung’s hands softly and waited patiently for the boy to speak. Jungkook could clearly see that Taehyung was hurt, and it was hard for him to think back about his past, but Jungkook didn’t want any misunderstandings to stand between them, and BTS.

“Hoseok and the others thinks that I cheated on him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter