Art class

Man In Love trilogy - first book #1 | VKook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was almost flying across the hallway towards his locker after Math. He never knew that a math class could go that slowly. He always used to enjoy listening and learning math, but it was different this time. He was too excited for art class. He managed to be the first one out of the classroom, which he never usually was, and was already by his locker. He fished his art book out of his locker and he found the classroom that wasn’t too far away. The door was open, but he decided to wait around before entering. He wanted to be able to come just a tiny bit before the teacher would show up.

When he glanced at the clock, there were only three minutes until the teacher would make their appearance. That made his feet move and he entered the classroom. There were already lots of students occupying every seat. There wasn’t one available without a student already sitting beside it. Jungkook glanced around, trying to spot a good seat and found one for his taste. It was close to the window; only a brown-headed person already sitting there was right beside it. Jungkook couldn’t see his face though. The boy looked to be sleeping, because he was resting his head facing the window on his arm, almost having his back facing the classroom. Jungkook didn’t think too much about that student though; he just really wanted the seat. He sat down quietly without waking him up from his peaceful sleep. The boy started to move, but he didn’t rise up his head. Only let out a small tired growl. Jungkook had noticed that the moment he sat down, lots of whispers where filling the classroom and he heard some of them.

“Did you see that? He sat beside him”, he heard one girl whisper to her friends.

“He should be careful”. Jungkook decided to ignore the whispers and the boy sitting next to him, and focused on the door that was waiting for the teacher. A smile came to form his lips when he spotted a grown up lady that looked to be around her 30’s with a bright and lively smile.

“Hello class!” she yelled, waking the sleepy faces and making Jungkook feel excited and even more restless. He almost wanted to jump around and dance to express his joy, but he decided not to, that he’d only look even more like a freak. “I’ll call out your names and you’ll say yes when you hear your name”. Everyone remained quiet and waited. “Kim Namjoon”.

“Yes!” said a lively voice on the first row and belonged to a white headed boy with glasses, a well styled uniform and even more equipments for the class than Jungkook himself.

“Jung Hoseok”.

“Here”. Jungkook glanced over his shoulder to spot the other student and the named belonged to a boy with a bright smile, but also an intense stare. Jungkook wasn’t sure how he’d be as a person.

“Jeon Jungkook”. Jungkook thought it couldn’t get any more quiet than the classroom already was, but it did. He felt everyone’s stares on him. They must’ve noticed that the new boy sitting in the classroom was he. Even the boy beside him rose up his head and seemed surprised to spot Jungkook beside him. He must’ve not noticed him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter