Kim Taehyung

Man In Love trilogy - first book #1 | VKook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook’s mother knew something was up. The only reason why she hadn’t mentioned it was because she liked to teas her son. But Jungkook knew. His mother knew him too well.

“Jungkook?” His body became tense immediately when being called by his name and the food in his mouth dropped down onto his plate. His mother smirked as she noticed how nervous he got, and giggled. “You seem very excited today. Have something good happened?” she asked with a smirk and Jungkook pretended like he didn’t know what she was talking about, but there was no fooling her. Jungkook wouldn’t be surprised if she one day told him she could read minds.

“Nothing in particular”. Jungkook tried to play it coolly off, but his mother wasn’t easy to fool.

“Come on, you can tell me”, she pushed and Jungkook knew his face went red. He wanted to run out, but it’d only turn out worse when he’d come back.

“It’s nothing. I just like going to school, is that something new?” Jungkook was hoping she’d take the hint that he didn’t want to talk about. She did, but she didn’t let it go, as he wanted it. She loved teasing him.

“I know something have happened. Is there someone who has caught your eye?” Jungkook choked on the water he drank when she spoke. He was too embarrassed to meet her gaze, and that’s when she knew she was right. “Just try to talk to them, alright? Be the good boy you always are”. Jungkook nodded slowly, not wanting to admit she was right, but couldn’t deny either.

“I have to go. I don’t want to be late”, he said shortly and walked out straight away. When he stood by the door, he sighed. He had to make an effort today. He had to talk to Kim Taehyung, and he was going to make him reply. He wanted to hear his voice. “Bye mom!” Jungkook yelled before exiting and walked over to his new school.

As soon as Jungkook entered the main doors to the university, the boys in his new group greeted him.

“Jungkook!” they yelled happily and threw their arms around his shoulder, waist and some hugged him. Not one of them didn’t have their arms on him. Jungkook felt a bit uncomfortable and was hoping they wouldn’t put too much effort in him liking them, if that was even the case.

“Hey”, he muttered. He didn’t know how to react and tried to act cool, but on the inside he felt really embarrassed. A lot of students that was in the same hallway stared at them, making Jungkook feel even more embarrassed, and just wanted to push them off of him. When Jungkook was glancing around in the hallway, his eyes met a certain person. Jungkook didn’t know what to do, and came up with being polite and smiled, but the boy didn’t return the smile. He was just staring amazed at him and the boys surrounding him.

“I’m so looking forward to PE!” Jimin yelled, snapping Jungkook’s attention away from Taehyung. He smiled awkwardly and nodded.

“I feel too lazy”, Yoongi commented and yawned. “Why couldn’t it be at the end of the day?” Jimin stared at him and whined, and blew up his cheeks and did some aegyo.

“You always feel lazy”, he giggled and threw his arm around the bored faced boy.

“Not when I’m with you”, he replied with a smirk, making Jungkook’s eyes widen. He quickly turned his head around, pretending like he didn’t hear and blushed like crazy. How could they possibly say that out loud? And what did that even mean?

“Get used to it. They talk like that all the time”, Namjoon chuckled as he had noticed Jungkook’s shyness by overhearing their conversation, which was completely normal to the rest of them.

“Are they more than friends?” Jungkook asked unsure. He could remember Jimin had said he had a boyfriend, but Yoongi didn’t seem to be a person who’s interested in having a lover.

“Yeah, they’re together. I thought Jimin told you?” Jungkook’s eyes widen and he stared at the couple.

“Not with whom”.

 

“I hope you’re all awake and have lots of energy!” their PE teacher yelled with his loud voice, making sure to wake up the sleepy ones. Jungkook was scared from his yelling, but the boys comforted him and said he wasn’t a scary person at all, only when he was teaching. “Let’s start by running around to warm up our bodies. Take it nice and slow, but don’t walk”. He set on some music and everyone started to run around in a circle. Jungkook noticed Taehyung wasn’t far away, running alon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter