My answer is you

Man In Love trilogy - first book #1 | VKook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Yah! What are you saying?” Taehyung growled at Jungkook who had just confessed to him in front of everyone in their Vocals and Singing, and Music class. Everyone had dropped their jaws onto the floor and eyes popping out of their head. Even the teachers looked to be paralysed in their seats.

“What? They were curious? Why would I lie?” Jungkook asked, loudly for everyone to hear. Taehyung flinched and backed off because he felt everyone’s stare. “Is it illegal liking you? Have I done anything wrong?”

“Yah! Jeon Jungkook!” Seokjin yelled as he stood up from his seat, making Taehyung flinch with his powerful voice, but Jungkook grabbed his hand, showing protection towards him. “What the hell are you doing?” he yelled with a piercingly stare.

“What? You asked me if it was anyone you knew? Does this answer your question?” Jungkook answered like he had no idea why his friend would be angry with him.

“You know what I mean”, he growled quietly, but Jungkook shook his head with a blank expression.

“No. Why do you seem upset? Shouldn’t you be happy for your friend for liking someone?” Jungkook could feel Taehyung was begging him not to let go of his hand. Taehyung felt as if Jungkook would let go, it’d make the others jump at him and attack him. Taehyung even tighten the grip of Jungkook’s hand, desperately seeking protection and help. But Jungkook wasn’t going to bail him. He wasn’t going to let Taehyung down. He wanted people to stop bullying and ignoring Taehyung. It wasn’t his fault, but he wanted to fix it.

“The guy’s a freak! What do you see in him?” Seokjin muttered. Then he removed his glare from Jungkook and over to Taehyung. “Did you pay him to do this? To be your shield? Stop ing around!” Seokjin was about to push Taehyung, but Jungkook blocked his way to Taehyung by stepping in between. He didn’t have the innocent, clueless eyes and smile on anymore, but rather a glare.

“If you touch him Jin, I’ll rip your head off”, Jungkook growled, causing Seokjin to flinch and step back. Jimin had finally recovered from the shock and walked to them as well.

“Come on guys, let’s go and talk in private. And Seokjin, behave!” Jimin suggested as the four walked out. Jimin was rather pushing and leading Seokjin out, and finally they were alone.

Both Seokjin and Jimin were staring at Taehyung who was hiding behind Jungkook like a scared cat. Jungkook reached his hand towards Taehyung, trying to make him more comfortable and feeling protected, but Taehyung didn’t see it as his eyes were only fixed on his two past friends. Jungkook reached closer towards Taehyung’s ear as he gently grabbed his hand again.

“Don’t worry. I’ll protect you no matter what”, Jungkook whispered softly, causing Taehyung to feel shivers down his spine, and goose bumps started covering his skin. Taehyung had to admit that he didn’t dislike Jungkook. In fact, he might feel something back, but he was too afraid. He was too afraid to get hurt again. He was too afraid to not be protected again. He was afraid of misunderstandings. He was afraid of the future. He was afraid of the past to repeat itself.

“Can you please explain?” Jimin asked after they had been standing there for a few minutes in silence. Neither of them wanted to talk, but Jimin didn’t want it to remain silence. He knew there wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter