Crush

Man In Love trilogy - first book #1 | VKook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook couldn’t sleep that night. He was sad. He was crushed. He was heartbroken. He had confessed to his first love, but he turned him down.

“I didn’t realise it until recently myself that I had already fallen in love”, Jungkook had confessed as he stood up from the piano chair and walked closer to the boy he had fallen for. Taehyung was silent. He had to think for a moment. But his eyes didn’t look happy. Jungkook knew what answer he’d get. He was already prepared. He knew what would happen, he just didn’t want it to be true. He didn’t want to face reality.

“I’m sorry Jungkook”, the boy started, as he looked Jungkook straight in the eyes, but looked away from time to time to not hold the eye contact for too long. “I just accepted you as a friend. I couldn’t think of you more than that right now”.

Even if Jungkook knew he’d get turned down, it still hurt. He did have a small hope inside of him, even though it wasn’t big.

“What’s wrong Kookie?” sang a happy voice as the body was all over Jungkook. When he looked at the person, he realised it was Jimin.

“Hey”, Jungkook muttered, not even bothering answering the question from the elder.

“You nervous? To preform?” Jungkook had forgotten that it was that day they’d perform the song they had gotten in Singing and Vocal and Music class. Jungkook just replied with a sigh, but Jimin knew there was something going on with him.

“Alright, let’s start with Kim Seokjin. What song and instrument are you preforming with?” the teachers asked as they called him up.

“Boyfriend by Justin Bieber, and I’m playing the guitar”, Seokjin answered, making the girls in the class squeak with happiness. He sat down with a guitar and started to sing. He left a big impression on everyone. His voice was beautiful and clean. It was comfortable listening to, and very softening.

“Perfect. Next is Kim Taehyung. Which song and instrument?”

“Uhm… Scream b-by Michael Jackson, a-and piano”, the boy answered. Jungkook could see that he was nervous. The boy was stuttering and shaking, but as soon as he laid his fingers on the piano and began playing, it was like he was in his own world. Jungkook noticed, and was completely hypnotised by the elder.

“Tired of injustice. Tired of the schemes. The lies are disgusting. So what does it mean? Kicking me down. I got to get up. As jacked as it sounds. The whole system .

Peek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter