Let him in

Man In Love trilogy - first book #1 | VKook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had almost gone a week where Jungkook’s art class got the assignment to draw a portrait of their seatmate. Jungkook couldn’t be happier by the task. He had even made progress when talking to Taehyung. If Jungkook would ask something, he would answer him. If it was a yes or no question, he’d simply answer with a nod or shaking his head, but he used words to answer when he had to. Jungkook couldn’t be happier. When they passed in the hallways, Jungkook would smile and say ‘Hi’, and he would sometimes reply. If he were with his friends, he would avoid them as much as possible. Taehyung had said he was almost done with his drawing, and it was finally Jungkook’s turn to draw the pretty boy. Jungkook was happy he could finally draw Taehyung with permission. He always felt bad for drawing him and taking pictures of him in secret, but he couldn’t help it. He had to draw him. And now he was even allowed.

Jungkook kept on staring at Taehyung and he focused on trying to draw it as pretty as he could, even though he found it impossible to draw Taehyung ugly. The boy who was modeling had never been this nervous, and Jungkook could tell. He was staring nervously at Jungkook, and he kept on his lips, and even bit the bottom lip at times. Jungkook couldn’t swipe off the grin on his face though. He tried not to look retarded as he drew the beautiful boy. When he tried to break off his smile, only a happy giggle escaped his lips.

“Do I look funny to you?” Jungkook rose up his head as he was surprised by Taehyung’s sudden voice, and the boy looked surprised himself. They stared at each other with wide eyes, and Jungkook decided to speak.

“No, why would you think that?” Jungkook felt his face burning up, and he felt shy for looking at Taehyung for too long. The elder was staring at him, but he was also acting shyly.

“You keep on laughing”, he muttered. Taehyung regretted he spoke up in the first place, but there was no turning back now when it was too late.

“I’m just happy”. Jungkook didn’t know what to say or use as an excuse for his smiling and giggling.

“Why?” Jungkook’s mouth formed a pretty smile and he stared in Taehyung’s eyes. He was going for making the pretty boy blush, if he could.

“Because I enjoy drawing beautiful things”, he smirked and Taehyung’s eyes widen as he also stared back at the younger. Jungkook had succeeded. He made the boy blush, and he avoided his gaze.

 

Their assignment was almost over, and Jungkook only had one last class to finish up his drawing. It was all according to his plan. He had purposely drawn slower than usual. That way, he could ask Taehyung to come to his place after school to finish up the drawing.

“Class is over. Get over to your next class”. Jungkook tried to hide his smile for making his plan successful. He tried to look sad and glanced up at Taehyung.

“I’m not done with the portrait”, he faked whined and Taehyung let out a small sigh, which made Jungkook secretly smile. “Could you come to my place so I could finish up the drawing?” Jungkook was forcing his smile back so Taehyung wouldn’t suspect him, and he only let out a small defeated sigh.

“Fine”, he muttered whilst getting up from his seat and walked out. They only had one class left, and it was music. Jungkook liked Wednesday’s, since in the two last classes he could sit beside Taehyung. Jungkook was following behind Taehyung as they walked towards the music room. What caught Jungkook off guard was that Taehyung suddenly stopped, and he glanced over his shoulder to look at the younger boy behind him who also had stopped, only a few meters away from him. “Why did you stop?” Jungkook immediately felt embarrassed over his actions. He didn’t have any reason to stop when he did, and it made it even more obvious that he was following and watching the other.

“J-Just a reflect”, Jungkook muttered shortly and continued to walk, wanting to avoid meeting the elders gaze as he’d catch him for blushing.

 

“Great news! I’m going to cooperate with your Singing and Vocals teacher to give you an assignment. The following task is”, their music teacher started as he stood beside their Singing and Vocals teacher. “You’ll each been given a song we’ve prepared for you. There are no trading songs. I’ll focus on your instruments abilities while Mrs. Gong will be focusing on your vocals and singing abilities. Good luck, and you’ll get three weeks on the assignment”. Everyone started to whine, but Jungkook was happy. He found the idea of the task interesting and fun.

“You’ll get Scream by Michael Jackson, Taehyung”, said Mrs. Gong, their Singing and Vocals teacher. He bowed and accepted the paper, and read through it. Then it was Jungkook. “Jungkook, you’ll get Crush by David Archuleta”. Jungkook also accepted the paper and scanned through it. He’d be playing the piano as well as singing. He had never heard the song before, but he started to grow fond of it as he read through the lyrics.

‘Do you ever think, when you're all alone. All that we could be? Where this thing could go? Am I crazy or falling in love? Is it real or just another crush? Do you catch a breath, when I look at you? Are you holding back, like the wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter