What I like about you

Man In Love trilogy - first book #1 | VKook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was happy that Taehyung and Jimin were friends again. They had been talking nonstop after Taehyung accepted Jungkook’s feelings. Jungkook was glad Jimin didn’t bail on him like Seokjin, but he had to confess to himself that he understood the other’s feelings. Jungkook knew well how much Seokjin cared for Hoseok, who had felt crushed. He only wanted to remain a good friend to him. Although it’s his own fault for feeling that way. Jungkook thought that if Hoseok really loved Taehyung, he’d listen to his side of the story, but he never gave him a chance.

“Jungkook?” said a sudden voice that snapped Jungkook out of his thinking world, and it also made his friend and lover to remain quiet.

“Hoseok?” Jungkook replied with his eyes widen. Hoseok was standing right in front of him, staring at him like Jungkook had just done something awful, or hurt him.

“What are you doing with him? And Jimin?” Hoseok was then staring at Taehyung. His eyes didn’t leave his past lover, and Jungkook could see the crushed emotions in Hoseok’s eyes.

“Hoseok, there’s an explanation to this!” Jimin blurted out as he stepped closer to the emotional boy.

“Taehyung and I are dating”, Jungkook stepped in and threw his arm around Taehyung’s shoulder whilst the shy boy avoided eye contact with his past boyfriend, and only stared down at the floor.

“D-Dating?” Hoseok stuttered with wide eyes. It was the first time Jungkook had seen that expression on Hoseok’s face. Either he was happy or angry. He had never seen such a hurt looking face on the hot-blooded boy. “And Taehyung has something to tell you”. Taehyung suddenly looked up at Jungkook. He was mentally begging him to stop. He didn’t want to speak with the anger-issued boy.

Hoseok was waiting for the quiet boy to speak up, but he never did. Jungkook sighed, but spoke again.

“He never cheated on you”. Hoseok switched his stare onto Jungkook again, but this time he looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter