5

The Inevitable

As I stepped in the class, Bommie unexpectedly pushed me causing me to fall. I heard the screeching of chairs being pushed back and someone scrambling towards me. A hand came to my view and helped me up. I looked up to see the owner was none other than my best friend, Baekhyun. He was glaring ferociously at the pile of makeup who is also known as Bommie, his so called lover.  

 

"Why did you do that?"

 

"Oh umm Oppa~ Why are you helping her?" The queenka tried to use aegyo but stuttered over her words.

 

"Why are you calling me 'Oppa'? last time I checked you were older than me. In addition, who said we could drop the formalities?" Bommie turned bright red and shifted her glare to me who was dusting off my pants with my left hand since my right wrist was held captive by Baekhyun's overprotective hold. Her eyes trailed to the connection and she flipped her hair and walked through, causing the connection to disappear.

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

That . What happened in the beginning of class? I picked up my younger half as she brushed herself off.

 

“Are you ok?” I  ask with a tone of concern.

 

“Yeah I’m fine. I caused it in the first place.” She chuckles with a smirk yet a blush still creeps upon her cheeks.

 

“How? She was the one who pushed you.” I question concern soon turning into confusion.

 

“I may or may not have sassed her at the cafeteria?” Jieun answered back staring at her shoes.

 

I poked her head, “Aigoo. Jieun what are we going to do with you?” She scoffed . We both took a seat at our respected areas as the teacher walked in with books in one arm and briefcase in the other. The class greeted their teacher monotonously and in unison. One more hour and we get out of this hell hole. I sighed while flipping to page 21 in our textbook.

 

Jieun's POV

 

10...9...8...7...

 

I was staring at the clock, waiting for the bell to ring. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Baekhyun doing the same.

 

3...2...1 Rriinnnggg.

 

Everyone started packing up as quick as possible. Chairs screeching, books slamming closed, and footsteps rushing out of the place with the legitimate name of school but was perferred to be called "hell hole" by its attendees. As usual, Baekhyun was rushing me to get out, not wanting to spend another second at the horrid place. The three of us headed off to do our normal after school routine: walking to the front, waiting with Chanyeol for a few minutes or until his mom comes, then Baek and I walking home together. It was kind of an unspoken decision. We started doing this on Chanyeol's first day and it just continued on.

We waited in the front, fooling around until someone's phone ringing disrupted us.

"PUT A BANANA IN YOUR EAR~ A BANANA IN MY EAR~" Chanyeol blushed and sheepishly answered his phone.

"Yeboseyo? Umma? Neh... Can I wait until 7? Wae?...Ah. Work." Chanyeol said somewhat disappointedly. I felt bad seeing his crestfallen face so I went over to his other side and whispered in his ear (A/N: omg. hey girl lemme whisper in ya ear)

"Do you want to come with us?" He smiled brightly and nodded his head quickly. I ignored Baekhyun's confused stare and smiled back.

"Umma? Can I stay at my friends house? I'll text you the address... Neh. They're my best friends...Okay! Thank you Umma~ Saranghae~" he hung up and lead the way. Only to stop in his tracks when he realized he didn't know where we lived. He awkwardly went back to our side and walked in pace with us. The walk was silent but comforting.

...But of course that had to break it and say "Nice ringtone Chanyeol. Charlie the Unicorn? More like Charlyeol the Unicorn."

Chanyeol blushed again and chuckled. He put on his earphones and blasted his music, trying to ignore Baekhyun's teasing eyes. Somehow along the way he ended up behind me and Baekhyun. At first I thought he had left but the image of his shadow reassured me that he was still there. Baekhyun went closer to me and motioned for me to come closer. I inched towards him a little but still left a good distance between us

"What?"

He rolled his eyes and put his arm around my shoulders to get me closer. The sudden action caused my face to burn up.

 

"Yah. Jieun. Since when were you so nice? Are you bipolar. I mean. You completely sassed Bommie in the cafeteria but here you are inviting Chanyeol over" He "whispered".

 

"What's wrong with that? He's our new friend. And get your stinking arm off my shoulder. You're contaminating it with your germs" I said scrunching up my nose trying to shrug off his arm. He pulled of his arm and stuffed his hands in his pocket.

 

"Just trying to hug my beautiful dongsaeng" he said nonchalantly, looking straight ahead. My heart stung at the title. Of course. Don't get yourself worked up Jieun. Just a dongsaeng...

 

The corners of my lips were pulled downward but I was quick to hide it by calling back to Chanyeol "Hey Channie! We're almost there~"

 

 

 

A/N: Hello hello helloooo~ pretty lame chapter. I'll be honest with you, we (Annika and I) have started this story a LONG time ago but I've only decided to post it recently. At the moment, I'm writing chapter 30(?) and I promise, the chapters are longer and better later on. I guess. That's what I personally think... so pls bear with me. Anyway, I found out that the exo's comeback is Call Me BABY  not Call Me DADDY. Omg. Everyone thought that exo turned into some little pieces of  poop but in reality it's just people have pretty bad hearing. Don't worry I got extra q-tips. You can get rid of all that ear wax. I gotchu bub.

 

Anyways. I spent like one hour of my life watching crappy quality fancams of EXOLuXion. Playboy and Hurt messed me up man. THEM HIP MOVEMENTS AND BODY WAVES. GOODNESS. AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON LUCKY. WHY WOULD THEY CHANGE OUTFITS IN FRONT OF SO MANY FANS WITH ONLY A SCREEN COVERING THEM. DO THEY KNOW HOW ERTED WE ARE? HONESTLY. I KNOW THEY ARE TEASES BC OF HOW MANY TEASERS THEY HAVE BUT THIS? THIS IS A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF TEASE. SUHOLY MOTHER OF KRISUS. 

 

can we talk about Chanyeol's tattoo (idk if it's real or not but oh well)

 

well. someone is proud of their nickname...

 

 

and in here he's like "wtf. when did this get here lol"

It's okay. We still love you Chanyeol (-^〇^-)  

(© to owners of pics)