4

The Inevitable

I closed my eyes and waited for the impact of the cold dirty floor. It surprisingly didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. In fact, it came faster than expected. Wait a minute. Since when was to floor slightly lumpy. And. Why is it wearing clothes?

 

"Are you okay?" a voice snapped me back to reality. I straightened myself up to see a tall giraffe with a book in hand and arms stretched out.

 

"Ah. Yeah I'm fine. Thank you Channie" I smiled. How embarrassing. Way to undermine your already low pride Jieun. I mentally face palmed myself for the nth time.

 

"How did you trip anyway? I mean. I saw you tie your shoe and there was no one infront of you. Actually." He looked back to the spot where I tripped. "There wasn't anything there."

 

I blushed crimson red at his comment.

 

"Ahahaha. You know me. Just too clumsy" I said with an awkward laugh. An awkward silence lingered between us for a second.

 

"We better head to class! We might be late!" he exclaimed and ran off in the opposite direction. Deciding to take his advice, I headed off to my class.

Fifth period went by pretty quickly much to my liking. Now off the last class of the day... with that little and tall giraffe. All of our seats were next to each other. Me being in the middle of those two dorks. Just thinking of sitting next to that made me giddy and nervous. Okay. I have to admit. I have a TINY TINY TINY crush on Baekhyun... Okay. Okay. Maybe a medium sized one? Fine. A pretty big crush on him. I've liked him for a while now. Although we are still awkward with each other, I have to admit Chanyeol is pretty good looking. With his tall, slim figure and perfectly straight teeth and don't even get me started on his adorable dimple. No wonder he has so many fangirls. We're only freshmen too... imagine what would happen later on when puberty hits him and Baek. It'll definitely be the end of the world for me.

Being too busy being lost in my thoughts, I didn't realize I was standing in front of my class already until someone pushed me forward.

"Yah. You're blocking the way." A wave of strong perfume hit me. I knew it was Bommie. I slightly bowed and took a deep breath, stepping into the room.

 

A/N: Pretty short chapter. Sorry. -bows-.... bUT CAN WE TALK ABOUT EXO'S COMEBACK. CALL ME DADDY. IM CRYING. I listened to a little part of it and it sounds really good. I can't. I feel so lame. I spent like a whole hour of my life watching fancams and squealing at the many body rolls during the first EXO'luxion concert. OOPS. I WON'T DENY IT. THEY WERE HOT. omg Baek has FReAking nOodLE HaIR. DYING OVER HERE -wipes tears- THAT REMINDS ME. CHANYEOL AND SEHUN WERE CRYING DURING THE ENDING SPEECH ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ BBY DON'T CRY -starts singing- 

^ me when I saw the videos...... but at the same time 

 

ok. bai 

MAE OUT -drops mike- -walks away cooly- -trips-