3

The Inevitable

Mid - Year:

 

"Honey, do you want to get us food?" Baekhyun winks at me as he snakes his arm sneakily around me.

 

I gag then continue with a sarcastic retort, "How about you get us some seats first you ?"

 

"I'd rather stand up than starve."

 

"And I would rather you not call me honey."

 

As if by cue, the both of us scoff as we parted ways for our appointed tasks. I made my way to the never ending line of kids waiting to be served their food on a silver tray. While he scurried throughout the cafeteria to find some decent seats. Standing in line with my messy bun, green flannel, loose joggers, and high tops; I waited until I came in contact with the lunch ahjummas. We both formally greeted each other with a bow.

 

"What would you like today?"

 

"Umm... two trays of bap, curry, and gogi juseyo. Kamsahamnida." I listed. (rice, curry, and meat please. thank you)

 

"You eat a lot for a skinny girl." The cashier ahjumma stated.

 

"It's not like that. Hehe. I'm getting food for my friend." I bashfully reply.

 

"Aigoo.. what a nice friend. Enjoy your lunch!"

 

"Thank you, you too." I replied. She gave me a confused yet thankful look. Ugh, Oh wait she isn't even eating lunch, let alone on break. I then mentally face palm myself for my stupidity.

I struggled to carry both servings of food but somehow manage to get a good grip on the trays. To my fortune, I find a hungrily waving animal in the distance and giraffe with a tray layed in front of him however hiding behind a thick book. There you go. Deciding to rush to that area before my clumsy self finds a way to embarrass and weaken my pride, I am stopped. By a hot mess of high heels, short skirt, lipstick and perfume that is. Screwed. Mustering all the kindness and heart in me possible, I start a friendly conversation. Or at least try to.

 

"Hey Bommie, I didn't know you ate. It's quite strange seeing you in a cafeteria." And there goes all my chances of making friends this year. Not like I had any social skills anyway.

 

"Hah. Funny. You're just jealous that I have a body like this."

 

"What body. I don't see anything, besides a pile of bones and artificial cosmetic products."

 

"You-"

 

"Yes, me."

 

"You ."

 

"Excuse me, I am no mirror. Jesus, do people even know what respect means these days."

 

"YOU ARE GETTING ON MY NERVES."   

 

Bommie inches closer, hand on her skin hip.

 

"And you are not even close to mine. How about a chill pill? Sadly, they don't help weight loss if you're wondering." I smirk. "Not like you even need to lose anymore you freaking anorexic looking skeleton." I quietly muttered to myself.

 

"THAT'S IT YOU FAT . IM DONE WITH YOU." She attempts to pull on my hair but its just a shame my brother has a black belt in taekwondo. I swiftly kick beneath her making her slip and fall and along with her, a bowl of white jasmine rice comes crashing down. I knew I was bound to drop something. I'm done here.

 

"I enjoy having a little bit of meat in my body, thank you very much."

 

The sassy queenka continued to lay sprawled on the floor as I walked away towards the table of two boys.

 

"What the hell?" Baekhyun asks quite confused.

 

"Wow what a greeting. Hi Channie." I greet back. Chanyeol replies with warm smile however Baekhyun...

 

"Again, what the hell." The boy repeats.

 

"What?"

 

"You sacrificed MY rice for YOUR own well being? Selfish much?" He gasps. I punch him hard as he whimpers in shame. That little deserved it.

 

"I was just kidding... dang what a hit... I am so scolding Ji Hwan hyung for teaching you this kind of violent ... SORCERY." His whining caused the deaths amusement of both Chanyeol and I. Giving my bowl of rice to the baby, he accepts it in two hands. Before he dug in, I stopped him.

 

"Woah. Woah. Woah."

 

"What?"

 

"We are sharing."

 

"Why?"

 

I don't quite understand myself, I'm not even that hungry.

 

"Because its my food, and I get to do whatever. I. WANT. WITH. IT." Well. That works too.

 

And just as we complete lunch daily, Baekhyun and I continued to bicker alongside the chuckling tall giant with book in hands (probably larger than his head), Chanyeol.

******

The bell rung, reminding the students that it was the end of lunch and beginning of fifth period. Stopping by my locker to grab my books, I continue to class E - 12. I took a couple of familiar twist and turns before I knew for a fact that I was a corner away. Before I made my way, I noticed my untied shoelace and took a moment to tie it for I knew the clumsy me, that everyone knows I am, was bound to trip.  And despite the fact that I tied my shoe, I found myself tripping anyway.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: YAYYY ANOTHER CHAPTER. OHOHOHO JIEUN. WAHT A BADASS AM I RITE. SOME1 CALL THE (doctor) POLICE B(1a)4 SHIZ GOES DOWWWNNN. It's been a while since I've written this aNd I AM CRinGInG WhY Is IT SO BAd. < get used to weird typing and author's notes. I can't rlly help it tbh -scratches back of head awkwardly with a sheepish smile- -puts up peace sign- KKAEBSONG~ < If you do not know what that means, authornim shall educate your poor noneducated soul. yall sit down while I teach you a lesson. -magically changes into pencil skirt with button up- -puts on glasses- DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT. THESE ARE REAL (like my nonexistent boyfriend) -grabs pointer stick bc those things a freaking gr8- -points at board- 

THE BIRTH OF KKAEBSONG BY THE WEIRD TOTALLY HOT IDIOT jk THAT GOES BY THE NAME OF BYUN BAEKHYUN (〜^∇^)〜

 

 

 

 

 

 

YAASSS

VOILA. THE BIRTH OF KKAEBSONG. silly baek (-‸ლ(シ_ _)シ

btw sorry for the short chapters. I swear they'll get longer... soon... maybe...idk. IM SOrRY -bows 90 degrees- (シ_ _)シ (シ_ _)シ (シ_ _)シ