Play

Meeting of Facades

"Y-yah, get o-off m-me!", Jongin tried to yell, but it came out in stutters. 

 
Chanyeol said nothing, eyes gazing straight into the other's. Slowly, one of his hand lifted from beside the younger's head to trail down the tan male's side. His motion was steady, but his hand was shaking as it came in contract with the younger's stomach. Chanyeol didn't dare say a word, scared that even one syllable could disturb ruin everything and Jongin would shove him away. 
 
His fingers rubbed the thin fabric the younger was wearing before going back up to his chest. Chanyeol's hand just roamed the younger younger chest, offering stopping at a certain area before moving again. 
 
"Chanyeol.", the younger whispered, "What are you doing?".
 
His hand stopped at the other's collarbone, "I have no idea.". "Does this feel strange?".
 
"A little.", Jongin gulped. It felt strange, but kinda good. Maybe he was missing another's warm soft touch. 
 
"Can I continue?".
 
Jongin nodded. 
 
"Jongin!", Kyungsoo shouted, "Chanyeol! Come down both of you!". 
 
"W-We'll be right there, Kyungsoo-hyping!", Chanyeol replied, getting off of the younger he was on top off. "We should get going.".
 
"Wait.", Jongin sat up,  scooting closer to the male sitting on the edge of the mattress, "I want to try, too.". 
 
Chanyeol looked at the latter, confusion spreading over his face, "Try what?".
 
Jongin shook his head mutely before placing his hand on the other's chest. The other hand going to the taller's side, rubbing up and down.
 
"Does this feel strange?".
 
Chanyeol nodded, "But I don't mind it.". 
 
Jongin kept one hand on his chest and his other hand moved under the other's shirt, feeling the other's soft skin. "How about now?". Chanyeol closed his eyes as the hand under his shirt started gently moving down to his hip bones, massing them. He felt every motion the other made. "It's-It's nice.", he breathed. 
 
"Chanyeol!! Jongin!!", the shout from Kyungsoo startled the two. "We're coming!".
 
Chanyeol stood up, avoiding eye contact with his best friend, "Let's go.". Jongin nodded, both feet planted on the floor before stepping out of his room, the taller following behind. 

dTreonjnc.jpeg

 

"Hyung~!!", Tao whined, running circles on the oldest senior's back. "What Tao-ah?", Minseok sighed sitting down next to Sehun on the couch. "You said we could play!", Tao jumped up and down. And Sehun stared at the male, looking so freaking focused. "You don't even know what you want us to play.", Minseok gestured Kyungsoo to come over. And the latter did so, sitting on his lap, playing a kiss on his eye lids. Minseok didn't have double eyelids, but they were so beautiful to Kyungsoo. 
 
"Then help me think of something, I'm so bored!", Tao was still bouncing, like a child demanding a treat. In return, Minseok just chuckled. 
 
Sehun stared at his boyfriend, he thinks. Real or not, still confusing him. He's jumping like a kid. Yet earlier, Tao made it feel as if he was going to swallow him whole. "He's so adorable.", he could hear Kyungsoo whisper to Minseok. 
 
He is, Sehun agreed, but he's evil, too. An evil panda who tortures him. Mentally and physically. All those time Tao popped into his mind and those touches. 
 
"You have Sehun here. Why don't you play with him. He's your boyfriend after all.", Kyungsoo turned towards the blonde. 
 
Now, obviously, as everyone can see, Kyungsoo was trying to kill him. At least that's what Sehun thought.
 
Kyungsoo wanted Minseok a little bit to himself. Was that wrong? No it wasn't. Minseok was his and he wanted to play with him. Tao is adorable, but he can play with Sehun while Minseok plays with him. Maybe later the two can play, but Kyungsoo wanted Minseok right now. 
 
"Soo is right.", Minseok said, "We can play later, go play with Sehun before he gets grumpy.".
 
Kyungsoo smiled at the statement, his boyfriend's just awesome. He placed a kiss on the older's neck and automatically, Minseok's hand came up to his hip. It would've gone to his bum, but others were present. 
 
Meanwhile, Sehun was still staring at Tao. Totally immersed in his thoughts..........trust? 
 
"Sehunnie, did you hear what they said? I should play with you!", Tao beamed loudly, snapping Sehun out of his clouded thoughts. "What?!". "Let's go and play,", Tao bended down to whisper, "hmmm? Just you and me.".
 
Sehun backed up, eyes wider than normal. 
 
"We're here! What's so important?".
 
Well. Chanyeol and Jongin were met with a sight. 
 
Jongin's brother kissing and on the oldest senior's neck and called bones while sitting on his lap and Tao a little bit distanced from Sehun with a smirk sticking to his lips. 
 
"Hey, your here.", Minseok greeted them. He turned towards to see them, letting Kyungsoo start his ministrations on the other side of his neck. 
 
"Why did you guys need us?", Chanyeol coughed. "We were wondering whether you wanted to play not? Tao's bored.", Minseok explained, he could feel Kyungsoo's finger's tracing the outline of his well defined abs through the thin fabric of his shirt. "Tao-hyung?", at the mention of the said senior, Jongin brightened up, his taller friend too. Anyone was more than overjoyed to spend some time with Tao of course. Well the exception of Minseok at the moment, but Jongin and Chanyeol could see he was occupied. 
 
If Chanyeol's eyes were perfect, he could see a small smirk on the oldest's face. "You want to play hyung?", Jongin smiled. Tao stood up straight, "Yes, I'm so bored. Let's go something to celebrate your victory.". "How does that sound, Jongin-ah?". 
 
Chanyeol crossed his arms at the younger's eagerness. "I don't think we need to do anything. They always win every competition they enter.".
 
"Why? You don't want to play with me then,", Tao pouted at him, "Chanyeolie~?".
 
Sehun fisted his shirt, knuckles turning white. Somehow, he wasn't really taking a liking to Tao being all cute with Chanyeol. Like, he understands. Tao's very adorable and open to people in affectionate ways, but this particular moment was pissing him off. Didn't Tao just said he wanted to play with Sehun and Sehun only?! When did his friends get involved in this! He didn't like this feeling. 
 
"I don't think my sweetheart can play with you two.", Sehun gritted his teeth. "He's busy with me.". With that, he stood up and dragged Tao away, "We're using the spare room!". Poof! They disappeared. 
 
"Oh well." Minseok sighed, "Soo, don't you think Chanyeol and Jongin should play with us?". The younger senior looked up from his ministrations on the other, "M-Minseok....".
 
"What do you guys say? You want to have fun with us?", the oldest let out a lopsided smile turning towards them. 
 
Chanyeol's face was pink and Jongin's face was beyond red, blushing like a motherer. "Hyung, I - we - I don't think - Unless Jongin thinks....", Chanyeol mustered up the courage to respond, but it only came out half sentenced. 
 
"What do you think, Jongin-ah?", Minseok smiled.
Jongin glanced at Chanyeol before looking at Minseok and his brighter, gulping. What the hell should he say? 

dTreonjnc.jpeg

 

"Sehunnie~", Tao pushed the younger onto the bed, climbing on top, "We're alone. Let's play.". "Tao, quit it. We're alone. No need for the act now.", Sehun sighed trying to get up, but his breath hitched when the older pushed him down again. "What act?", Tao tilted his head. "Do you mean you don't want to play with me?".
 
"Tao.", the blonde said firmly. 
 
"I'm kidding.", Tao slid off him, laying down next to him. The older placed his head on the younger's chest, eyes gazing to Sehun's necklace. "Can you tell me more? About your friend?".
 
"My friend?", Tao nodded snuggling closer, "The one who gave you this necklace.".
 
"I told you before right? I called him Zi-hyung.".
 
Sehun continued, "I met him when I was really young, he was the closest thing I had. Even more than my family. He gave me this necklace. And one day, I had to move, so I left. Just like that. We haven't seen each other since. I wonder if I'll ever see him again. He's out there somewhere.".
 
"He sounds really nice. You guys will meet one day again.".
 
"I don't know how, Tao-ah. I'd try to find him, but I know nothing about him except his age and what I called him. He didn't even give me his full name.", Sehun laughed bitterly.
 
"He's searching for you, Hunnie. You just got to be patient. If he hasn't found you yet, he's still looking.".
 
"Thanks.", Sehun smiled. Maybe Tao was right, maybe Zi-hyung was keeping his promise. That's he's still looking for him. That they'll meet again. 
 
I already found you, Sehun. 
 
"Tao.", Sehun called after a moment of silence. 
 
"Mm?".
 
"Do you trust me?". 
 
"Of course, I trust you with my life.".
 
"That's not something to joke about.", Sehun his lips. The senior looked up and said sincerely, "I'm not joking. I trust you with me life.".
 
"Do you not trust me?", Tao questioned. "Let's just sleep, Tao.", Sehun said. 
 
Tao was about to protest, but Sehun turned and wrapped his arms around the older's waist, placing his head on Tao's head, "Let's just meet in our dreams.".
 
Seconds later, the younger fell asleep.
 
"If only you knew. I kept my promise, Sehun-ah. You'll know one day. I missed you so much.", Tao breathed in the younger's scent, "Let's meet in our dreams.".

dTreonjnc.jpeg

A/N : What will I do with Minseok, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, and Jongin? Ugh!! Something's so not right, but it feels so perfect at the same time! I maybe loose subscribers. Sehunnie, you'll find out.

-Wanderer_11

 

Comments\Subscribe\Upvotes

will be very much appreciated.