A Step

Meeting of Facades

Jongin walked into his house after meeting up with Chanyeol to see Minseok walk out of his older brother's room, "Hyung?". "Oh, hey Jongin. ", Minseok flashed a lopsided smile at the other before going to the kitchen. "Where's Kyungsoo-being?", Jongin raised an eyebrow. Usually, his brother would be right there when someone entered the door.

"Soo is at his friend's house, Kris I think, yeah. He said he's helping with a project.", Minseok opened the fridge, his eyes searching for what to eat.

"So, you're going to be here til' he gets back?".

"Yeah, and I'm spending the night. Hope you're fine with that.", Minseok shut the fridge, deciding on having a banana instead. "Of course.", Jongin smiled. Nothing was wrong with having the senior here. "Alright then, I'll be in his room. If you need help on your homework or anything, let me know.", the older stated as he peeled the yellow fruit.

"O-Okay.", Jongin stuttered at the sight. Who the hell glides their tongue up the whole banana before biting it?! Minseok left and Jongin went to his room to get some peace. A day spent with the ever so energetic Park Chanyeol takes a lot out of a person, but he doesn't mind.

"Jongin!!", Minseok's voice rang throughout the halls half an hour later, "Jongin!! Help me!". Thinking that the senior was in tragic accident, the younger immediately ran over to his brother's room. "Hyung?!", Jongin couldn't see the older. "I'm in here!", Minseok's voice cause the tan male to rushed towards the bathroom. "What happened?!", Jongin yelled once he entered.

The sight he was faced with forced him to shut his eyes tight with a loud gasp, "Hyung!". "What?", Minseok questioned, "Why are you closing your eyes?". "Cause you're half !", The tan male yelled, blushing furiously.

"So? Who cares? But I need you're help.", Minseok played around with the bubbles in the tub. "With what?", Jong asked, eyes still closed. "I need you to wash my back.", the senior stated.

"What?! NO!". The tan male rushed out of the bathroom. "Please~", Minseok's voice reached his ears. "No, hyung!".

3 minutes later.........

"Right there! That feels good Jongin-ah~".

"Hyung, please be quiet.", Jongin begged as he scrubbed the other's back. He sighed to himself.

How did he get himself in this situation? Washing his brother's boyfriend's back. Minseok looked chubby and cute, so he'd never suspect the older to be so fit and have abs like that. Not that he was looking or staring or anything....okay, maybe just a little. Still, what was wrong with Minseok. Ain't he worried about Kyungsoo coming home early and seeing this?!

He'll give it to Minseok. The senior was completely different than he thought. Jongin thought he'd be shy, but apparently not. Minseok looked like he didn't care at all.

"Okay, there. You can finish everything else yourself, hyung.", Jongin stood up from his knees. "Wait,", Minseok called before he headed out, "do you want to join me?".

Jongin, not knowing how to respond, took one last look at Minseok's incredibly upper body, blushed, then walked silently out the door, leaving the older's question unanswered.

Minseok chuckled, Jongin was adorable. So maybe, just a little, he was teasing Jongin. It was too funny though, the younger's reaction, but that's it. He wasn't going to go further. He just wanted to joke around with the tan male a bit. He's got a perfectly big round eyes squishy boyfriend of his own and he's more than satisfied. Speaking of which, when's Kyungsoo going to come home?!

dTreonjnc.jpeg

"Sehunnie~ Sehunnie~ Sehunnie~", Tao called repeatedly. "Yes! What do you want Tao?!", Sehun lost it and in result, shouted at the senior sitting next to him on the field. "Are you mad at me?", Tao poured, putting on the puppy eyes. Sehun let out a long breath, "No, I'm sorry. I just- I really have to get this done, but I don't know how, so I'm just a bit frustrated.". "Oh, this is easy.", Tao looked at the worksheet on the younger's lap, "I can help.".

The next hour was spent with Tao helping Sehun and the younger really focusing on the older's teachings. "Thanks.", Sehun said once they finished. "No problem, I'm your boyfriend after all.", Tao landed a kiss on top of the boys head. Sehun stayed silent.

"Sehun.", the senior called as the younger putting the materials back into his backpack. "Hmm?", the younger hummed a response. "I'm your boyfriend.", Tao said. Sehun just blinked. "Sehun, you do know I'm your boyfriend, right?", the senior inquired. "Yes.", Sehun nodded. Of course he knew. He was well aware of that since it was the only thing keeping his reputation in place. "No, I mean like your real boyfriend. Not just a pretend one for the act.", Tao shook his head.

Sehun said nothing and in return, the older just let it go, for now. "So, did you want to do anything after classes are over?", Sehun smiled at the younger.

And that shocked the senior currently sitting on the wide green campus lawn with the other. Usually, Sehun would never take the first step. Maybe in skin ship, but usually never beyond the natural meeting kisses and parting kisses. "Yeah, but I don't know what.", Tao shrugged. "Perfect, you can come to my dance competition.", Sehun smiled.

"You entered in a dance competition?".

"Yeah, me and Jongin.", Sehun nodded at his statement. "You don't have to go if you don't want to....", the blonde looked down, "I just thought I'd ask at least...". Maybe it was a stupid idea. Sehun shouldn't have asked. Tao must've not really liked him after all. Then Tao really is just pretending to be his fake boyfriend, the opposite of what the other just stated seconds ago. This was a bad idea. He'll just go without him since the other was rejecting his invitation.

"I'd love to go.", or not. Sehun looked up at the owner of the voice, "Really?". "Of course, I'll always be there for you.", Tao grinned. It took a while for Tao to process the blonde's invitation, but when he did, he nodded his head immediately along with his reply. "O-Okay, then we'll go after classes end.", Sehun nodded. The senior took the younger's hand into his before leaning his head on the younger's shoulder, "Together.".

Sehun's finger curled around Tao's hand , "Yeah, together.".

dTreonjnc.jpeg
Tao, Xiumin, and Kyungsoo sat down in the front rows while other guest were doing the same with their own seats. "You think they'll win?", the oldest senior in the middle of the two asked. "Yes, because my Hunnie is the best!", Tao laughed. "And my baby brother is quite the dancer too. You'll be surprised, Xiumin-ah.". The oldest nodded. "Where's Chanyeol?", Xiumin questioned, "Shouldn't he be here for them too?".

"He's at the hospital getting a check up.", Kyungsoo told a little white lie. Like really little, so it shouldn't be that big of a deal, he hoped. Truth is the tall lanky lad decided that he didn't want to go to the competition. Not that he didn't support them, no. Chanyeol's been to many of his friends dance competitions, where he watched them take first place at each and every one, so he figured, missing one time is okay. Plus, he'd have to wear that cask again with Xiumin there, so.....staying home was better. No doubt on his mind that his pale and tan friends would bring bragged about another trophy they would soon be awarded with later after the competition ended.

"Oh, okay.", Xiumin nodded. "You know,", the single eyed lidded make leaned closer to his boyfriend's ear, "Jongin's really fun to tease.". "What do you mean?", Kyungsoo didn't know what the other was talking about. Then Xiumin started retelling the events that took place earlier in the day. "Did you have fun messing with him?", Kyungsoo chuckled. "Very.", Xiumin nodded.

Many would think Kyungsoo get already a bit upset about what happened, but that's not the case. Kyungsoo was totally fine with it because Xiumin was perfectly honest with him. "My brother's really adorable sometimes.", Kyungsoo smiled. "It about to start!", Tao started clapping his hands as the curtains began to open. A small visible smirk appeared on Xiumin's face.

"And the show finally begins.".

dTreonjnc.jpeg

 

-Wanderer_11

 

 

Comments\Subscribe\Upvotes

will be very much appreciated.