To See You

Meeting of Facades

 

Tao stood infront of the school gates. A blonde male walked by and Tao's eyes easily spotted the light green rock around his neck. The boy had grown so much, but Tao could still recognize him. He couldn't help the smile that appeared next. I kept my promise Sehun-ah.

"There's a new student!".

"Is it a girl or a guy?".

"Guy!".

"Ahhhhh!!".

"And they say that he's adorable!".

News traveled quickly among the sea of students. Tao had just stepped into his new homeroom and there were more than enough students that were willing to show him around, not to mention be his friend. Some were a bit too friendly, but he just smiled.

"Oppa, you're really adorable.", a girl who he didn't know the name of chirped. "He reminds me of something.", another girl slid into the desk besides his, "A panda.". "That's right!", the first girl clapped. "He's like an adorable panda!". "Awwww~Oppa, your cheeks are pink!", it was true, his cheeks did turn the said shade of color at the compliment.

That's how he got his reputation, and just because he looked like an adorable panda, everyone thought he was innocent as well. Therefore, he was known as the adorably innocent panda senior that everyone had to love. He didn't complain, his image was well enough for a cover, and he could more than play the part.

dTreonjnc.jpeg
Tao grabbed his lunch and proceeded to look for a comfortable table. Even though many had offered him a seat at theirs, he kindly turned down all their offers, opting to find one on his own. Still, all eyes were on the boy looking around the cafeteria, wondering where he'll choose to sit.

"Can I join you?", the male with black ink hair sat on down in front of a stranger. He was a stranger, but there was something about the way that he sat lonely at the table while still having a smile on his face as he chewed his food that made Tao want to befriend him.

"S-Sure, I'm Minseok. Senior.", the stranger introduced. His cheeks were so chubby, Tao really wanted to either squish them together or just straight up pinch them, but he restrained himself. "I just joined today. I'm the new student, Tao. Senior.", Tao smiled at the other, hoping to relieve the awkwardness in the air and he did. Minutes later, the two talked as if they had known each other since their childhood years. Turns out Tao was younger and they had most of their classes together.

Tao had just finished with his lunch when he saw a familiar face sat down at a table a few feet away. After throwing his food away, the male left and took a seat right next to the blonde, shocking everyone who sat at the table. Minseok shrugged at the other's action and went back to eating, a smile still planted on his face.

"Hi!", the senior chirped "Mind if I join? I'm Tao, the new student.". And who could possibly refuse the male with such an adorably happy expression. "Not at all, I'm Jongin.", a tan male shook his hand "I've heard a lot about you, Tao-hyung. You're already so popular on your first day.". "Hyung?", Tao blinked, tilting his head. Faint squeals from the distance could be heard. "C-Can I not call you that?", Jongin gulped. He didn't want to already offend the senior on his first day here.

"Of course you can, I just didn't know I was older.", Tao shook his head in a childish manner. "You are, you're a senior. We are all juniors.", Jongin gestured to the whole table. "Oh, good to know.", the senior nodded his head. One by one the rest of the juniors introduced themselves including a blonde with stoic expression, "I'm Oh Sehun.". "Sehun, I like Sehun the most!", Tao bluntly blurted out, shocking everyone in the table, and even some students around that heard.

Sehun turned his head to the senior, wondering if his ears were working like normal "What?". "I like Sehun! Sehun is the best!", the resemblance of a panda gave two thumbs up. Sehun silently continued on with his meal, ignoring the male next to him. "Sehun-ah, did you hear what Tao-hyung said?", Jongin nudged his friend below the table. "Yes.", then the blonde got up and left.
"Did I do something wrong?", the senior pouted.

With Tao looking like that, everyone started making up reasons for why Sehun left, trying to comfort and cheer up the male. "He just eats really fast.", Jongin nodded at his own statement, "Like incredibly fast!". "Jongin, you're really nice.", Tao blinked his eyes at the other, and for some unknown reason, the tan male's cheeks turned pink. "T-Thanks, Tao-hyung.".

dTreonjnc.jpeg
"Minseok-hyung!", the senior up looked up from his locker. Who had call him? He didn't really associate with anyone at this school. Yes, he admit it, he was sort of a loner, but he didn't really mind. "Oh, Tao-ah.", the male appeared in front of him. "I'm sorry I left you at lunch.", Tao suddenly hugged the other "Forgive me?". Taken back at the other senior's bold move, Minseok wordlessly nodded, and Tao pulled back.

"Plus, I can tell you kinda had your eyes on...." "Sehun.", Tao finished. "Yeah, I like him, a lot.". "That doesn't mean that I'll leave you, hyung. I'll still be here whenever you need me.", Minseok wasn't used to hearing that, so when it came from a person he just met, he didn't know how to respond. The older of the two senior just smiled in return.

"You should be careful though.", Minseok warned as soon as he saw Sehun and his friends walked to their lockers. "Why?", the panda resembling a panda blinked. The male with chubby cheeks breathed "People say Sehun's a player.". Tao almost laughed, but he didn't. However, a giant smile that almost ripped his lips appeared at the statement. Sehun is a playboy now is he?

That's ing impossible. Tao hadn't seen Sehun in years, 7 years to be exact, but he could still see that little kid he knew and he could tell Sehun hadn't changed that much. There was no way Oh Sehun could actually be a player, but if that was the boy's reputation then Tao didn't mind since he could definitely use that to his advantage.

"Are you sure?", Tao put a frown on, pretending to be upset about the new info. Minseok shrugged, "That's what everyone says anyway. The weird part is that even though he's a rumored playboy, he's never been seen with anybody, but people just think that his standards are too high.". "Well thanks for the warning.".

"He's over there.", Minseok pointed behind the other senior. He couldn't stand to see that frown on the younger any longer. Even if it did come from the news about Sehun, Minseok was sure that Sehun's presence was still the cure for the younger's frown.

"Really?", and he was right, that frown turned into a smile to fast that Minseok wondered if he even saw a frown in the first place.

Next came a pout and Minseok knew what that meant, "Go ahead.".

"I love you, hyung!".

A small chuckle left the single lidded male as he saw his new friend run over to the blonde that was on his way out the school gates.

"Cute kid.".

"Sehun!", he senior ran over to the said male. "Tao?", Sehun looked at him with an expressionless face. "Hey, how come I have to call him hyung while you just call him Tao?", Jongin crossed him arms. "Because you chose to call him hyung.", Sehun answered without bating an eyelash and Jongin didn't say anything else.

Tao clung onto the blondes arm. He was a bit surprised, Sehun didn't shrug him off. Sehun didn't do anything, he just let the senior hung on his arm, and cutely talked about random things until they reached the school gates. "Okay, I'm going.", Sehun took his arm out of the senior's hold. "Bye! Sehun-ah!", Tao pressed a kiss on the blonde's cheek before walking away, leaving a stunned Jongin and Sehun behind.

"D-Did he really?". That was the first time Jongin ever saw someone dare to do that to his friend. "Are you guys?", he couldn't help, but ask. Sehun gave a shrug in response. On the outside he was calm, but he was kind of freaking out on the inside.

Most of the school witnessed that. On the first day Tao went to entered this school, he already he did something no one else would even dare to do. There was no other explanation anyone could think of.....except that they were dating. Why else would Tao have the courage to do such a thing?

From far away, Tao could see Sehun's clutching a small green object around his neck. He still remembers.

dTreonjnc.jpeg

Next day at school the rumors were heard by everyone, even teachers. Some celebrated the new 'couple' while some shed tears.

Sehun kept hearing praises and people kept oddly congratulating him when he passed through the hallways, but he had no idea why or what it was about. He asked, but all he got were eye brows wiggling at him and nudges of the elbow. It was getting a bit frustrating. There was only one person who would tell him the truth and that was, "Jongin!".

"Sehun!", a grin spread on his friend's face as he saw him.

"So you're finally with a person, and here I thought the rumors of your playboy ways were just rumors after all.", Jongin patted his blonde friend on the shoulder "Nice pick though, Tao hyung is adorable.".

"Y-Yeah, well you know, I got bored and he looked alright enough to play with for a while before getting bored.", Sehun said through gritted teeth. What could he say? It was too late, the entire school already had the assumption that he and the senior were involved.

dTreonjnc.jpeg

During lunch, Sehun found Tao right away and brought them into an empty classroom. "That hurts, Sehunnie.", Tao pouted. "Don't call me that ever again!", damn this person had guts. "Do you know what you did?!", Sehun shouted. The boy with ink black hair shrugged his shoulders before replying "No, but did you know? Everyone's congratulating me on dating you. Some warned me to be careful though.".
"That's what you did! Because you kept clinging onto me, everyone thinks were going out.".

"I'll just tell them we aren't then.". Tao turned around, getting ready to leave.

"You can't!". At the younger's little objection, a smirk climbed on Tao's lips. He already knew why Sehun didn't want to tell the truth. "I can't? Why?". Sehun remained silent, not knowing what to say. That's when Tao turned around to face him again "Because you're afraid your reputation might be damaged? I know.".

How-How did Tao know? "I-I.", Sehun was dumbfounded. "Wonder how I know huh? Not that hard to figure out.", Tao went closer to the other. "Well since we're 'dating' now, I have every right to do what I want to do next.".

Tao's lips attacked Sehun's in an instant. The blonde was terrified that the other just took his first kiss, but he couldn't help responding to it. That's when he relized, "You are not the innocent little panda!". Sehun shoved Tao away. "And you aren't the playboy they say you are either", Tao replied "considering that was your first kiss.". Was Sehun that bad of a kisser that made Tao think that?! "How did you know..?". "I just do.".

"So here's how it's going to be.", Tao smiled, closing the distance between them "We will continue to date. You get to keep your reputation as the playboy and I'll still play the innocent act.". By the way the elder said it, there was no way Sehun could say no.

That didn't mean he couldn't run away though and he did exactly that. "He's still so cute.", Tao mumbled seeing the other run away with blushing red cheeks.

Sehun sat down at the lunch table, looking behind him to see if Tao followed. The blonde let of a breathe of relief, he didn't. "What you looking for?", Chanyeol asked. Jongin smirked, "You're little boyfriend?.". "Y-Yeah.", Sehun swallowed. "Sehunnie!", Tao jumped on Sehun's lap. "Sehunnie?", Chanyeol repeated and Jongin tried to hold back a laugh. The two shut up when they saw the daggers Sehun addressed to them with his eyes.

"Y-Yes? Tao-ah?", Sehun turned to Tao. "I missed you all day today!", the senior pouted while batting his eye lashes. "Awwww~", students around witnessed them. "I missed you too.", Sehun replied through gritted teeth. Tao smiled "Then can we go out after school tomorrow?".

"Sure, and I could show you something really fun too.", this kid knew Sehun couldn't say no in front of these many eyes. "Great.", Tao gave him a chaste kiss on the younger's lips before whispering in his ear "I'll teach you something really fun too, Sehunnie~.".

"I'm go with Minseok-hyung. I promised I'd eat with him and I don't want to break my promise.", Tao nibbled on his bottom lip, making him look like a child asking for permission. "Okay, I'll see you later.", Sehun returned the kiss he had received earlier, but not on the lips, nope! He gave a small peck on the side of his 'boyfriend's' head before the senior jumped off to lap to go over to Minseok.

Sehun rubbed the green object around his neck before whispering, "I think I need your help, Zi-hyung.". If anyone looked closely enough, they could see the thin layer of tears forming in the blonde's eyes.

dTreonjnc.jpeg

A/N: I actaully think I did good with the first chapter.

-Wanderer_11

 

 

Comments\Subscribe\Upvotes

will be very much appreciated.

 

Plagiarism is not allowed.