He's Here

Meeting of Facades

"Hey Minseok!".

"Hi.".

"Morning Minseok.".

"Hi."

"Oppa!".

"Hi.".

Minseok replied with the same word and quick nod as he kept moving through the crowd. Going classroom to classroom. Looking outside at the field to even the school pool, but he couldn't find who he was looking for. 

"Minseok?", the coach watched as Minseok barged into the gymnasium, "What are you doing here?".

"Oh, I was looking for Kyungsoo.", the senior's eyes roamed around, sighing when he couldn't find who he was looking for. "Kyungsoo?", the coach asked and Minseok nodded. 

A student spoke up behind the coach, "It's his boyfriend!". 

"Oh,", the coach turned back look at the senior who just entered, "the new student?  The one with the big round eyes?". 

"Yesh! Have you seen him?", Minseok blinked. Everyone shook their head and Minseok sighed again before leaving. "Thanks anyway.".

It was finally lunch when Minseok finally had it and let his head fall on the table. "Ughhh! I give up! There's no point.". That's when Jongin came in, "Hyung, what's wrong?". "I can't find my boyfriend anywhere.", came Minseok's muffled voice. "Where's your brother?".

"I don't know. Kyungsoo came home yesterday, but I didn't see him leave this morning.", Minseok lifted his head and that's when Chanyeol came in with a grumpy and pouty Sehun clinging on his arm. "What's wrong with Sehun?".

"Tao-hyung isn't here so...", Chanyeol looked over to Sehun's sad stare into space. "That's why Sehun's sad too?". Chanyeol raised an eyebrow, "Too? Who else is the-", Jongin pointed to the only senior at their table, "Oh.".

"Wonder if they're somewhere without us.", Sehun mumbled while brutally stabbing his food with his knife. "I texted Kyungsoo like every minute and he hasn't responded to any of my messages!", Minseok seemed to down. 

Jongin thought he'd give it a try, "I'll text him. He always responds to me.".

His brother didn't text him back either. The part that got on Jongin's nerves was that his brother saw it, but didn't reply. Where could they be? 

dTreonjnc.jpeg

 

Tao's hands held a tight grip on the gun, positioning right at the person in front of him. "Tell me where he is.".

"I don't know what your talking about.", the red liquid that ran down from the side of the man's head to the dirt on the ground. 

"Are you sure?", Tao held the gun to the man's head, "Are you really that loyal? Loyal enough to die for him? When he doesn't even care about you.". A laugh filled the air and Tao stood there mutely, watching the other laughing. With him being tied up tight, "There's no way your getting out of here. Tell me.".

With a snap, a man behind Tao move to behind the tied up man and held a knife near his throat. "Three seconds.", Tao warned. 

"One.".

"Two.".

"Three.", Tao nodded his head and his man made a deep on the intruder's shoulder. "You really won't talk, huh? Well then, we're going to have to keep on going until you do.", Tao's smile seemed so innocent, yet so mischievous. 

"Wait! I'll tell you.".

"Where is he?", Tao crouched down to reach the intruder's eye level. "Tell. Me.".

Tao could feel every word that left the other's lips. 

"The son is already here.".

dTreonjnc.jpeg

Kyungsoo sighed as he looked back at the old pictures taken almost 10 years ago. "I thought this would end by now.". 

His fingers traced the little boys image in the picture frame, "We were so happy then before everything.".

"It wasn't your fault. It wasn't my fault. And it wasn't his fault. We didn't know.". 

"Mr. Do,", his assistant entered the office, "it's true. He arrived in town 4 days ago.". 

"I see. He came back soon this time.".

"Did he not tell you, sir?".

"No, not this time. The question is why...", Kyungsoo tapped his fingers on the table. "What could he possibly want? That he didn't inform me of his visit.".

His phone vibrated for the umpteenth time that day. It was his boyfriend again. "I'm sorry, I'll be there tomorrow.", he gave a short voicemail before getting back to the task at hand. 

"Find out where he is.".

His assistant nodded, giving a respectful now before exiting. 

dTreonjnc.jpeg

"Yes, baby?", Tao answered the phone. The people around him looking at him in a weird way. "Where are you?!", Tao held the phone a few inches away. Sehun's yelling could do some damage to his eardrums. 

"I'm busy at the moment.".

"With?".

"Just working out some things. I'll be there tomorrow, alright?". 

"Okay.", Tao could practically see the pout that followed that word. 

"I'll make it up to you.".

"K.".

And he's in trouble. Deep deep trouble. "I will! I am just going to be a bit busy today.".

"Okay then. Bye, I'll miss you.". 

"Miss you, too.".

dTreonjnc.jpeg

 

The next day came. 

It's only been a day and already Jongin and Chanyeol have had enough of their friends. Sehun continuous grumbling and Minseok's sighs. 

Everyone else in the school thought it was adorable. How the two missed their boyfriends to the point where it looked like they were actually love sick. 

"Morning everyone! Take your seats.", the teacher came in, looking even bright than usual. "We have a new student joining us.", the teacher smiled, "One new student after another. Isn't this just a fun year so far.".

The new student walked in, shocking everyone with his visuals. Pale white skin. Clearly gifted with height, he was at least 6 feet tall. Around Chanyeol's height, Minseok guessed. Golden blonde locks styled to perfection. Thick eyebrows accompanied his fierce looking eyes. Small pink lips and a straight nose. The new student looked like a model straight from a magazine cover. 

With a gummy smiled, showcasing his nicely aligned white pearl teeth, the student introduced himself, "I'm the new transfer student from China. Please to meet you all. I hope we can all get along.".

Minseok stared at the new student in deep concentration. He can't help, but feel like the other feels familiar in some way. It wasn't until he saw the student look at him back did he realize he was intensely staring at him. Minseok awkwardly coughed before turning his attention somewhere else. 

The new student laughed, "Please everyone, call me Kris.".

dTreonjnc.jpeg

A/N: And the drama starts....Everything starts to be revealed. Muahaha *evil laughter* until next update

-Wanderer_11

 

Comments\Subscribe\Upvotes

will be very much appreciated.