Relationships are Hard

Meeting of Facades
 
A couple days have past with Tao still clinging onto the younger blonde every chance he got. Sehun didn't even try to hide anymore or secretly push the other away. To hell with it, he thought. Sehun just let Tao do whatever he wanted now, in the eye of the public of course. In private, Sehun would usually object when Tao randomly connected their lips. Although, there were times when he didn't mind at all. 
 
Nowadays, Sehun was getting more than confused. He was sure Tao wasn't the innocent panda, but now he's kinda reconsidering if he was. The other day, when they went to grab ice cream, Tao would sometimes act like a little child. Clapping and jumping over his favorite ice cream flavor while Sehun just stood there with his jaw dropped. That day surprisingly wasn't that terrible and torturous as he thought. That didn't mean he enjoyed it, he just meant, it wasn't that bad. Still, the blonde could go into shock anytime whenever the cute senior would go from innocent panda to the opposite or vice versa. 
 
"Hunnie!!", Tao smiled as he saw the younger placed his tray on the table before taking his seat next to him. Automatically, Sehun pressed a kiss on the senior's lips, "Morning, Tao-ah~". It's been more than a week, he's gotten used to this. "Guess what?", Sehun put his arm around the senior's shoulder while he ate with the other one. "What?", Tao leaned into the younger's frame. 
 
"You look really good today.", Sehun whispered. The students around chuckled with delight at the compliment, but Tao was the opposite. The panda resembling senior did not like it at all. He turned it around to what was a compliment into an insult. "So you're saying, I look ugly every other day.". "What? N-No, I didn't.", Sehun stuttered. He didn't even know why he stuttered or why he was a bit scared right now. Scared of what? Tao? He doesn't know, but he's scared of something. 
 
Is this what it feels like when boyfriends got scared of their girlfriends in those dramas he watched? Seems so. No wonder they felt all nervous. Why was he scared though?! It's not like Tao is going to smack him if he said something wrong. But he's still terrified as hell. "Then what did you mean by that?", the senior crossed his arms.  Oooo's could be heard among the students. They're so nice, Sehun thought, leaving him to get eaten by this panda and not coming to his rescue. 
 
"I mean that you look amazing today.", Sehun said. "I know. So you mean I don't look amazing other days.", Tao stated. And just this particular moment in time, Chanyeol decided to join them, "Hey, what's going on with you two love birds?". Sehun ignored his friend, "Tao-ah, I didn't mean that. You know that sweetheart.". "Don't you freaking sweetheart me.", Tao snapped. Then the senior got up, "I don't want to see your face for another second.". Everyone one saw the obvious pout on the senior as he walked away. 
 
"Trouble in paradise so early?", Chanyeol questioned and to Sehun's irritation, he looked amused at the situation he was in. "I don't even know what I did!", Sehun grumbled. "What did you say?", and another tan make joined the conversation. When did he even get there? "I said he looked really good today.", Sehun still couldn't understand where he went wrong. "Why would you ever say that? No wonder he's pissed.", Jongin nodded to himself as he took a bite of a red juicy apple. 
 
"I did nothing wrong.", Sehun gritted his teeth. "You said that he looked really good today.", Chanyeol started to explain. "Yes, it's a ing compliment.", the blonde jumped in. "Shhhhh...", Jongin calmed the youngest. Chanyeol continued his explanation, "Which means, he thinks you said that he only looked good today and bad every other day.". "Makes no ing sense.", the youngest mumbled. "True, but that's what he thinks. So go apologize lover boy.", the tan male advised. "How do you two know this?", Sehun wondered. 
 
His two friends answered in one word, "Dramas.". Of freaking course, Sehun should've known. His friends were indeed very handsome and were very sought after as well, but the two never actaully had much of any dating experiences. They had more than him though, that's why he couldn't tell them he never dated anyone except Tao. Which he still isn't sure of they're really dating or not since it's just for the public eye. Speaking of which, he has to go apologize to his 'boyfriend'.
 
Great, this should be easy.....not. Students around gasped as they witnessed Sehun banging his head on the table. 
 
dTreonjnc.jpeg
"Minseok-hyung!", Tao cried as he saw the older senior in the school garden. The older senior, seeing the cute usually bubbly younger in tears, ran over right away to give a comforting hug, "What's wrong? What happened?!".
 
"Sehun.".
 
Damn that little blonde kid. Minseok knew that Sehun was going to hurt his friend one day. Sehun's reputation didn't suit so well with Minseok. The older senior didn't really like the idea of the being in his arms being involved with such a play boy, but he didn't say anything. Just let his friend do what he wanted, man, did that come back to bite him in the bum! "What'd that little kid do?", Minseok spoke softly, not wanting to scare the younger even though his choice of words to describe Sehun wasn't to Tao's liking, he just couldn't give a care right now. The least he wanted to do was punch the blonde. 
 
Why would he made such a gentle and sweet person like Tao cry?! Who in their right mind would do that to someone so innocent. Tao never did anything wrong to Sehun, not that Minseok was aware of. 
 
"What did he do?".
 
"He said I was ugly.", Tao cried harder. This is what Tao's so upset about? Minseok doesn't really know how to respond. On one side, he thinks Tao should just man up and deal with it cause it's not that big of a deal. Yet on another side on his mind, he still wants to punch Sehun. Sehun and Tao are in a relationship. Why that hell would Sehun say something like that?!! Looks like Tao took it to heart. 
 
"It's okay, I'm sure he didn't mean that.", he coaxed. "He did!", Tao shouted. "No, he didn't. There's a misunderstanding going on. Go talk to him.", Minseok wanted peace because he knew that if Tao was upset, somehow, that'll get him pretty pissed off too. Guess that's what it feels like to have a friend. You share their sorrows and joys. This feels so different to Minseok. He never felt like this before. It's good, he decided, because that means that he cares about the panda.
 
"I don't want to, I hate him!", the younger pulled away, rubbing his eyes after doing so. "Come on, you need to sort this out.", Minseok tried to persuade him, but it looks like he failed. "No, him.". 
 
"Language!", Minseol nagged. He knew Tao was a bit angry at the current moment, but he'd never heard Tao cuss.  Guess that just means the younger's pissed off at a higher level than he expected. 
 
"Let's go.", Tao grabbed the other's wrist after his tears were completely dried. 
 
"Where?".
 
"To look a at the pretty flowers!".
 
And his cute little panda is back. Minseok sighed before following the younger who dragged him to go look at  apparently some pretty flowers! As long as Tao's happy, Minseok smiled. 
dTreonjnc.jpeg
 
All day long, Tao's been avoiding Sehun. Rumors already spread. Sehun made Tao upset and now the two's relationship were endangered. Sehun couldn't fin Tao anywhere. He'all give it to him, the senior's good, but couldn't he just catch a glimpse of him?! That way he'll feel just a bit relieved inside. 
 
"Hey, made up with Tao-hyung yet?", Jongin caught up to him after the bell rang and everyone was dismissed. "Nope.", Sehun mumbled in frustration. This was so hard. Relationships were hard. "He's over there, hurry up!", Jongin pointed to the two seniors walking side by side. Tao and Minseok, hard to miss when everyone has their eyes on them. 
 
Jongin and Sehun walked up to the two, "Hey.". Tao didn't reply to the blonde. "Can we talk?", Tao shrugged. What does that mean?! Tao's impossible! Sehun took a deep breath, "Please.". All he got in return was another shrug. UGH!!!
 
"Oh, my brother's here.", Jongin spotted his older brother walking towards them as an increasing fast pace. And he knew the reason. "Minseok-hyung, you remembered my brother, right?", Jongin couldn't help the grin that took over his face. Minseok nodded. "And Kyungsoo-hyung, you remember Minseok-hyung?".
 
"Of course, couldn't forget.", the male with big owl like eyes said causing the oldest senior amongst them to blush. "I'm Kyungsoo, Jongin's older brother. Senior, but at a different school.", Kyungsoo introduced himself. Tao and Sehun did the same. 
 
"Say, Minseok-hyung, you couldn't stay over for long last time. You want to come over again? We could all hang out.", Jongin suggested. 
 
And Sehun knew that smile of the tan male's all too well. That little smile when one of the corners of his lips was slightly lifted up more than the other. The tan male was up to something. What was Jongin up to?
 
"You don't have to.", Minseok replied. "But I insist, I want to know you more. Please~", and cue the puppy eyes. 
 
When those eyes appear, the answer was always, "Okay.". 
 
"Yah!", Jongin smiled. 
 
Jongin got into the car with Kyungsoo and the other senior followed close behind. 
 
"You really owe me one, hyung.", Jongin said as they were on the road. 
 
"What do you mean?".
 
"Just watch.", the younger smirked. 
 
With the two gone, there was only Tao and Sehun left standing face to face. Them and the rest of the school watching them. You think they'd go home by now.
 
"Can we talk, pleae?", Sehun begged. "Okay.", one word reply, but at least he got a decent reply. Sehun mentally celebrated. "Okay, then. Car keys?", the blonde held his hands out, asking for the other's car keys. Tao handed them over without question. 
 
"I will make it up to you.", Sehun turned the engine on. "How?", Tao crossed his arms. "Shopping.", Sehun saw this on dramas and hopefully it'll work. It might, the blonde saw that little curve of the lips Tao tried to hide just now. 
 
Tao was happy as hell right about now. He wasn't that angry at all. He knew better than to be upset over something so childish, but seeing how Sehun would deal with this situation was infatuations and incredibly entertaining. Shopping? Well then shopping it is! No complaints from the panda. Whoo!! Gucci, here he comes!!
dTreonjnc.jpeg

A/N: Gucci....the next chapters will haven a connection. 

-Wanderer_11

 

 

Comments\Subscribe\Upvotes

will be very much appreciated.

 

Plagiarism is not allowed.