Questions...? No.

Meeting of Facades

Tao looked down at the younger laying beside him, or more like on him. Half of Sehun's upper body was on top of him, arms  clinging to his shirt and legs around his waist, tight. 

 
After Sehun found out Tao's identity, Sehun had falling asleep crying in his chest and the older had to carry him back into his old house in the woods. And Sehun has slept since. It feels good having the younger sleep next to him like old times when they would fall asleep side by side after a long day playing around. 
 
This was nice, really nice and Tao hoped it could last forever, but there's one problem. 
 
His stomach was growling. 
 
Tao was hungry as hell. Maybe he could slip out of bed for a second. The senior tried to pry the other's limbs off him to no success. 
 
Damn Sehun had a grip.  
 
Tao took a deep breath and with all his strength, he rolled himself off the bed and hit the floor with a loud thud. 
 
Sehun sat up a second later looking around, "Zi-hyung!!". He couldn't spot Tao. 
 
But when Tao's head rose up from behind the mattress he could, "Zi-hyung!".
 
"Sorry, I woke you up, Sehun-ah.", Tao smiled sheepishly, standing up. 
 
"Why'd you get up? Were you going to leave, again?", Sehun furrowed his eyes brows. And Tao knew this wasn't going to end well if he didn't say the right thing. 
 
A series of no's escaped his lips as he jumped on bed with the younger again. "Nope, never. Not again. Not leaving. I'm staying right here, okay? Right here!", Tao emphasized, patting the spot beside Sehun. 
 
"Then why'd you leave?", Sehun crossed his arms. "Where were you going to go?!".
 
"Calm down.", Tao rubbed Sehun's sides, "I was just going to get some food and make some for you when you woke up.".
 
"Oh,",Sehun looked down, "sorry.".
 
"Now that that's over, let's talk about what you just did.", Tao's voice hardened as he retracted his hands and Sehun gulped. 
 
"You doubted me.", Tao spoke, "You didn't believe me. And you raise your voice at me.". 
 
"Tell me Sehun, did you not do that?", Tao brought his head up to look at him by his chin. "Hmmm?? Did you doubt Zi-hyung?".
 
"I-I didn't mean to. I was just scared for a minute. I'm sorry, I won't do it again.". 
 
"Promise?".
 
"Promise.".
 
Sehun sat in silence for a while until Tao finally opened his arms, "Okay, come on.". And the younger jumped in. 
 
"Alright let's go get breakfast, Zi-hyung.", Sehun mumbled into his chest. 
 
"But first.....", Tao pulled away. 
 
The roles seems to have changed when Sehun tilted his head, not understanding what Tao was saying. 
 
"This!".
 
The younger got pushed back onto the mattress and Tao started attacking him with kisses. 
 
Kisses here. 
 
Kisses there....
 
Kisses everywhere! 
 
"Hahaha! It tickles!!", the younger let out giggles as he was being attacked. This wasn't fair, his hyung attacked without warning. And he didn't even have anything to defend himself. Not that it was that terrible. 
 
"S-Stop!!", Sehun couldn't breathe. 
 
And Tao did. Tao stopped completely and looked up at Sehun in a serious manner, "No, you taste too good.", and began attacking again. 
 
"Hyung!! Ahahaha, c-can't br-reathe!".
 
All Sehun got was a muffled, "Too bad.". Sehun didn't think it was too bad, getting showered in kisses and affection. 
 
But the two got to eat their breakfast, eventually. 
 
Kyungsoo splashed around in the water, "This is so exhausting.".
 
"You're not even swimming.", Minseok laughed. 
 
But Kyungsoo stood his ground, "It's still exhausting.".
 
"Want to dry up then?", Minseok asked, already out of the pool. "Yup.", Kyungsoo nodded, following suit. 
 
But damn, when his boyfriend turned around. 
 
No matter how many times he has seen those beautiful heavenly sculpted abdomen muscles, he was still shocked.
 
Like how does a person with such a cute looking face have those?! 
 
They look so good. 
 
Like, to the point where Kyungsoo wants to bite them.
 
"You might drool.", Kyungsoo looked up to see his boyfriend smirking at him, "Haven't gotten used to them yet?".
 
"Never.", Kyungsoo shook his head, "Never.".
 
"What were you thinking of, huh?".
 
"Nothing.....".
 
"Alright then.", Minseok smiled and handed a towel over to object of his affections. Kyungsoo took it and turned around, looking at the view, "Thank you.", or hiding a giant blush that was caused from being caught staring. 
 
"Damn, thank you, Soo~", and he could've sworn Minseok's voice dropped like 2 octaves. 
 
That view is just so nice. 
 
"Yah!", Kyungsoo threw a glare at him. "What? I was just thanking you for letting me see such wonderful and proportional peaches.", Minseok sounding so serious, "Besides, you have nothing to worry about, you're still in your trunks. It's not like I can see through them.". Kyungsoo almost didn't know who to reply. 
 
"Or can I?".
 
Slowly, Kyungsoo turned his full body around and went over to Minseok, arms wrapped around the older's neck. 
 
"Okay, let's make a deal.".
 
"Can I ask you something hyung?".
 
The two laid down on the field where they used to chase each other around or mostly Tao would chase Sehun while the other let out laughter into the air. 
 
"Anything.", Tao turned to his side, chuckling at how Sehun was playing with his fingers with the most interested expression as if he's intrigued by them in some way. 
 
This kid never changes. 
 
"Why didn't you tell me right away when you saw me? Why'd you put up with my terrible personality? When did you find me? Why'd you act so-".
 
Tao put one of his fingers on the other's lips "One question at a time please.", and pulled back when Sehun nodded. 
 
"Why didn't you tell me right when you found me? We could've had more time.", great, the famous pout kicked in accompanied with the  puppy eyes. This isn't playing fair. 
 
"I didn't tell you because I wanted to see how you've been. How you've grown up. The changed about you. Your life now. How you would've treated me if you didn't know. And...if you even remembered me, at all. Or you were just wearing that necklace because     .".
 
"Okay, next question. Why'd you put u with me.".
 
"Because it's you. And I know you were a bit bratty in some way.".
 
Before Sehun could interfere, "Adorably cutely bratty.".
 
"And I knew you hadn't changed that much, so I was hoping that eventually you'd open yourself up.".
 
"When did you find me?".
 
"I actually found you 4 years ago. I found out where you were and how you were doing.".
 
"AND YOU BARELY CAME-".
 
"Let me finish.", Tao wrapped his hand around his boyfriend's mouth. "Stop interrupting me, alright?".
 
Another nod and Tao continued. "I found you, but at that time, things weren't good at the time. And I couldn't see you then. I was dealing with a lot. So, now that I have almost everything cleared, I thought it'd finally be my chance to see you.".
 
"And you had another question.".
 
"Why did you act so different.".
 
"That, my lovely Sehun-ah, was just because I wanted too. It was too fun to tease you that I couldn't stop. On the bright side, you fell I love with that Tao, too. Instead of just Zi-hyung. But if it makes you feel better, I actually do act like that sometimes, so I wasn't totally lying.".
 
"Alright, one last question.".
 
"Hmm?".
 
Sehun leaned onto the older's chest, "What were you dealing with? That you couldn't see me? What happened?".
 
"I, there's a reason for everything or most things, but I can't tell you right now. I promise I will, but not right now. It's not a good time.". 
 
"Why?".
 
"It's just not, okay. For you to be safe, I can't say anything. And that means you can't go digging for information either, alright?".
 
Sehun mutely swallowed.
 
"Promise me.".
 
"I promise, Zi-hyung.".
 
"Just trust me alright. You trust me don't you?".
 
"I trust you.".
 
"Thank you.".
 
"Are you scared of me?".
 
"No, of course not, I can kick your anytime!", Sehun exaggerated using his legs to kick up slightly into the air. 
 
"That's right. Kick my if I ever do anything wrong.", Sehun saw the senior laughing, but found the words to be sincere. 
 
He wanted to ask why, but he couldn't, and so he didn't. 
 
Let the questions just fall into the wind and hopefully the answers will be carried back someday. 
 
Tao jumped up, "Come on. Let's head back.". And after a couple of pecks here and there, the two went on their way. 
 
School was back in session. Some were happy and some were miserable. Happy ones were glad to see their friends again and actually had the will to learn while the miserable ones did not want to see those wooden desk ever again or see another equation in their life. 
 
Stories about everyone's break surfaced. Normal ones and surprising ones. Though the most shocking thing was when Tao and Sehun arrived on campus. From when Tao opened the car door for his boyfriend to Sehun clinging onto Tao all the way to the cafeteria. 
 
Appearances were different too. 
 
How Tao used to looked like a cute cuddly fragile panda. To now, how Tao looked like a y handsome model shooting out charisma from his eyes. How his hair used to be all fluffy and covered his forehead that added to the innocent image now gelled up to the sides. Now everything Tao had on his body were only by the most known and expensive brands.  
 
Sehun changed too. The student who held reputation of a playboy didn't seem like it. He did, but not anymore. How cold Sehun used to looked. The vibes the male gave off that could send a person shivers. Now everyone saw how Sehun was clinging onto his boyfriend with hearts practically popping out of his eyes. He was even acting cute. 
 
The Oh Sehun everyone knew never acted cute. The image that everyone was witnessing seemed like a fantasy. 
 
Other than the new personality, Sehun looked and dressed the same. 
 
"Hey guys.....", Chanyeol's eyes widened along with Jongin's. Yes, even they were flabbergasted at the sight. 
 
It was like Opposite Day. 
 
"Tao-hyung looks hot.", Jongin blurted out. 
 
"Yah!", both Chanyeol and Sehun both yelled. Sehun smacked the table, "He's mine.".
 
And Tao heard a small growl. 
 
"Thank you, Jongin-ah.", Tao winked and luckily Sehun didn't see, but Chanyeol did and he wanted to tackle that hot looking panda. Yes, Chanyeol admits, Tao was looking hot, flaming fire hot. However, that doesn't mean that he should wink at Jongin. 
 
But then Tao took noticed of Chanyeol's expression and gifted him too with a wink, so.....Tao can go ahead and wink as much as he wants.....
 
And that's when Jongin noticed how Chanyeol's attitude flipped 180 degrees. 
 
"Ow!", Chanyeol could've sworn he felt a kick under the table. 
 
"What's wrong?", Jongin asked, faking a worried expression.
 
"Ngh, nothing.", Chanyeol clutched his knee. 
 
"Oh yeah, where's Minseok-hyung?", Tao looked around, giving a peck to Sehun when their eyes met. 
 
"I don't know.", Jongin shrugged, "Kyungsoo-hyung hadn't contacted me since break started.".
 
"They must've had fun then.", Tao smirked. 
 
Now everyone that's witnessing this has the same thought.
 
Where the did that innocent panda fly off to?!
 
"What happened over break?", Chanyeol questioned.
 
"Sehun-ah, you want to tell them?".
 
"Zi-hyung and I turned out to be childhood friends.", not the best description, but that's all Sehun wanted to give. 
 
And his friends weren't going to push, "...Alright.".
 
"Hey, who's the new-Tao?!".
 
Minseok's eyes widened.
 
Kyungsoo had to drag him down to sit beside him. Minseok, still frozen. 
 
"Hyung!", and cute Tao was back. The senior jumped on Minseok and gave him a giant hug. 
 
Minseok's still frozen. 
 
"You look a bit different Tao.", Kyungsoo commented. The only calm reaction so far. 
 
"Yup.".
 
"In a good way.".
 
"Thank you.".
 
Minseok finally snapped out of it, returning the hug, "My panda! What happened over break?".
 
Sehun glared, his panda?? Hahahaha...no. 
 
Sehun's panda. 
 
"Well, I just thought a change would be nice.", Tao pulled back with a smile. "Very nice.", Minseok agreed.
 
"Where were you guys over break?", Jongin asked his brother.
 
"Just a place with a good view.", Kyungsoo replied. 
 
No questions asked. 
 
To be honest, Kyungsoo didn't even know that much. Minseok had arranged everything on their little getaway vacation over break and didn't tell him anything. He just knew that it must've been expensive as hell since everything from where they stayed to the delicacies they ate practically had a money sign hovering about it. 
 
He did wonder where his boyfriend must've gotten the money, but everything went fine so again, no questions. 
 
"Great.", Sehun said with a dull expression before turning to Tao, "Now focus on me.".
 
"Awwwww~", and the whole student body cued at Sehun's actions. 
 
"Gym time.", Jongin let out a long breath. 
 
"Break time.", Chanyeol dragged him away. 
 
"It's not break time yet!".
 
Jongin continued, "Plus, I like basketball!".
 
"So do I, but for us it's break time.".
 
"Who decided this?".
 
"Me.", where the hell is this giant dragging him?!
 
"Lay down.".
 
"Chanyeol.".
 
"Lay down.", Chanyeol repeated looking at the green grass beneath the tall thick tree. Sighing, Jongin laid down looking up at his friend, "You happy now?". The taller of the two laid down besides him, "Yes, I am.", and tied his arms around him in a tight embrace. 
 
"What are you-".
 
"Shhhhh...Break time.".
 
Jongin threatened. "I will kill you.".
 
"Kill me after break time.", Chanyeol gave the tan male a peck on the cheek. Jongin didn't say anything, just merely holding onto the arms that were around him and snuggling back. 
 
Break time, Jongin thought, just for break time. 
 
 
A/N: School started. My Taohun feels were down for a while so that's why it took so long, so yeah. And there will be a new characrer joining us....or maybe even more than one. Let's see.
 

-Wanderer_11

 

Comments\Subscribe\Upvotes

will be very much appreciated.