First Wish Granted

Meeting of Facades

 

 
Jongin took his phone out in the middle of the movie and pretended that he had received a call, "Yes?".
 
Both the seniors turned their attention to the tan lad that was currently seated between them. "Chanyeol? Now? I'll be right there!", Jongin pretended to hang up his phone. "I'm sorry, I have to go right like right now.", the tan male stood up dramatically causing the seniors in the living room to worry. "What's wrong?", Kyungsoo questioned while Xiumin just kept a curious expression on. 
 
"Chanyeol'a in the hospital.", Jongin stated. 
 
"WHAT?!", both seniors jumped up from their seats. "Which one?! I'll drive!", Xiumin put his jacket on. "No, it's okay. I can just take a taxi.", Jongin waved the idea away. "Chanyeol's hurt, Jongin.", Kyungsoo stated, "We need to get there right away.". "No, he's not like really injured. He just broke his arm. Don't worry Xiumin-hyung, it happens a lot.", Jongin breathed. Acting like Chanyeol breaking his arm was really a common thing. "Right? Kyungsoo-hyung?", Jongin looked at his brother. 
 
Then it finally smacked the big round eyes male. Jongin was leaving so Xiumin and Kyungsoo could be alone. Should he play along? "Right, it's normal.", yes he should. The older brother nodded his head at his words. 
 
"Take care of Chanyeol, Jongin.", Xiumin said before the youngest ran out the door, leaving the two seniors alone. Xiumin swore, he was going to nag the hell out of Chanyeol tomorrow. Boy needs to be more careful. 
 
"So, do you want to continue with the movie?", Kyungsoo inquired as he took his seat back onto the couch. Xiumin just nodded in return before sitting down. As couple seconds after the movies started to play again, the oldest senior scooted closer to the other to Kyungsoo's delight. 
 
"So,", Xiumin questioned as the movie was on going, "why do you and Jongin go to different schools?".
 
Kyungsoo answered with his eyes still concentrated on the screen, "We just thought it'd be easier that way. We don't have to get involved in each other's business at school.". 
 
"Oh.", Xiumin didn't know how to feel about that. Guess they just didn't want to meddle in each other's business. That made sense. That way they wouldn't fight. 
 
"So, how'd you and Jongin meet?", Kyungsoo asked. "My friend Tao started dating his best friend, so eventually, we got to know each other too.", Xiumin nodded to himself. 
 
"Do you? Do you like Jongin?", and the nod Xiumin gave shattered his heart. "He's a good kid.", Xiumin added. "No, I mean like, do you like him in a romantic way?", obviously the older didn't get it the first time. 
 
"Oh, no.", Xiumin shook his head and hope was still alive for Kyungsoo. A abnormal smile took over the younger's face. 
 
"Do you like anyone?".
 
"Ummmm.....yes.", Kyungsoo couldn't lie. He did like someone. He had a giant crush on the male sitting right next to him. "Oh, does she like you back?", Xiumin bit his lip. The big round eyed lmale fumbled with his fingers, "Actually, it's a male.". 
 
"Oh, so you like guys?", Kyungsoo nodded. Then he realized, Xiumin never said he was into guys. He could straight for all Kyungsoo knew and then if that were to happen, he'd murder Jongin for getting his hopes up. 
 
"Cool, me too.", never mind, his little brother was an angel. 
 
"Well, I hope things go well with him for you", Xiumin smiled before returning his eyes to the screen. "I don't think I'm getting anywhere with him.", Kyungsoo stated, "It doesn't feel like he likes me.". 
"Have you made a move?", Kyungsoo shook his head, "Then try making one and if he rejects you, then you can feel sad.".
 
"Okay.".
 
Minutes passed by with the two silently watching the movie. Suddenly, something blocked Xiumin's view, a shirt? And when he looked up, he saw Kyungsoo. The younger senior had each leg on one side, straddling him. "K-Kyungsoo?".
 
The younger took a deep breath before bending down to touch their foreheads together, "O-Okay, I'm g-going to make my move.".
 
Slowly, the younger brought his lips down towards the other before connecting them. 
 
Xiumin's eyes widened before shutting closed. He didn't reject the younger. He even kissed back with more force. Then he trailed pepper kisses around his jaw before and on the younger's neck. 
 
"Ahh~!", Minseok pulled away too soon in Kyungsoo's opinion. 
 
"I don't think he rejected you.", Minseok have a lopsided smile. "So, does this mean...?", Kyungsoo trailed off. "Mean?", Xiumin lifted an eyebrow. "That he and I are dating?", a blush took over both of their cheeks. "I would hope so,", Xiumin chuckled, "you just took his first kiss.".
 
"What?!", Kyungsoo's widened even more than normal, "I-That was your? I'm so sorry!".
 
Seeing the younger like this was so cute, Xiumin decided. Tao was a great friend. Because of him, he got to meet this boy they was currently freaking out in his lap. He had really soft lips. "It's okay, because I really liked it.", Xiumin's honestly will destroy him on day, Kyungsoo thought. 
 
"So, since I liked it, let's continue.", Kyungsoo nodded before reattaching their lips. 
 
So, this is why he had to thank Jongin.
 
Speaking of Jongin, the younger was with Chanyeol when he received a text from his older brother saying that he was very thankful and that Jongin was the best brother ever. "Indeed I am.", Jongin nodded to himself, "Indeed I am.". 
 
dTreonjnc.jpeg
"That. That. This. Those. Over there. On top of that shelf.", those words have been on repeat since Tao and Sehun arrived at the mall. At this rate, Sehun's wallet won't be able to take it any longer  and run away. Poor thing, the blonde looked at his leather wallet. "It's for a good cause, I promise.", he mumbled to his wallet. 
 
"All the ones of this shelf!", Tao just sounded so happy. What could he do? His wallet is dying from loss of money. "Tao-ah~, are you done?", Sehun called. "Yes, now let's go eat.", Tao nodded. "Carry these.", why does the junior feel like a servant. Nevertheless, he obeyed. "Such a cute couple.", the staff commented. Sehun gritted his teeth. 
 
They went to a cozy little bakery. "You really like sweets.", Sehun commented. "Is that a problem?", Tao glared at him. "No, not at all. I think it's really cute.", he doesn't want the younger to get mad again. Tao's finally speaking to him after 4 hours of shopping. 
 
"Let's go to a jewelry store next.", Tao commented. "You need new jewelry?", Sehun asked. "I want some. Where'd you get the one around your next, it's pretty.", Tao's eyes trained on the rock around the blonde's neck. 
 
"A friend gave it to me.", Sehun rubbed the small green rock in his hand. "I don't know where he found it, but he said it was really rare.", Tao said. He still remembers everything.
 
"What's his name?".
 
"Zi. I called him Zi-hyung.".
 
"When the last time you saw him?".
 
"A very long while ago. It's been years.".
 
"Why do you still wear it?", Sehun gulped. "Because I miss him.".
 
"Okay,", Tao smiled, "let's just eat now.", before landing a kiss on the blonde's cheek. Sehun's jaw dropped. The elder finally smiled!! He smiled!! That made Sehun smile too. 
 
As he clutched the rock, images of a friend came back to visit his mind. How is Zi-hyung doing? Why didn't he keep his promise? Is he even looking for him? 
Sehun sighed.
 
That night, Tao brought Sehun to his house before giving a goodbye kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow.", Tao said and Sehun nodded. The senior left, but not to his car, he hid behind the other side of the wall. 
 
From there, he could see Sehun sitting down of the pavements, looking up at the stars before looking down to the object sound his neck. "I think I want to use my first wish hyung.", the blonde spoke. Then he whispered, "I wish that Tao could fully stop being mad at me. I know it's a dumb wish, but not to me. I don't know how to deal with such things as fighting in a relationship, so please, grant my wish.". 
dTreonjnc.jpeg
"Storm still blowing in paradise?", Jongin questioned as the blonde sat down at the table the next day at school. "I don't even know.", Sehun sighed. Then he noticed something, "Chanyeol, why do you have a cast on your arm?". "Don't ask. If Minseok asks anything, just say that I get injured often.", Sehun nodded. 
 
Chanyeol didn't even want to explain everything to his friend. All of a sudden Jongin calls him up and then he has to wear a cast because apparently Jongin told Minseol that he often get injuries for some unknown reason. At first he protested wearing something that could get in the way of his daily life, but then the puppy eyes came in the picture and he couldn't reject the younger's plea. 
 
"Sehunnie~", Tao's arm wrapped around the blonde's neck before turning Sehun's head to connect their lips. "Guess the storm blew over.", Chanyeol mumbled, looking at the two currently in a make out session. "So, I'm full forgiven?", Sehun questioned as the other pulled away. "Yes.", Tao nodded before sitting down next to him. 
 
Sehun smiled. About time, he thought. His wallet died just to see Tao's smile again. Was it even worth it? That much just to see Tao happy? "I miss you last night.", the senior leaned onto his frame, looking up at him. When Sehun saw that the older'a smile at him, he couldn't help, but think....it was worth it. 
 
"Minseok-hyung!", a said male sat down and immediately, Tao forgot about the blonde next to him when he latched himself on the other senior. "Hello, Minseok-hyung.", Jongin grinned at the addressed senior. "Hi, Jongin.", Minseok gave a lopsided smile. 
 
Jongin lifted his eyebrow in confusion.  He thought the senior wouldn't even have the guts to look him straight in the eye after what he witnessed yesterday. Apparently, Minseok didn't feel embarrassed about Jongin walking in on him and Kyungsoo without their shirts on while making out on the living room couch. 
 
"So, when did you go home last night, hyung?", Jongin questioned. 
 
"Actually, I didn't leave til' this morning.", Minseok took a bite of his apple, "I wanted to spend more time with my boyfriend.".
 
"You have a boyfriend?!", Tao shouted causing even more students to turn their attention towards them. "Yes.", Minseok nodded. "Who?", Tao shook his friend, "Tell me!". "Please?", the panda resembling senior pouted. "Ask Jongin.", Minseok took Tao's hands off his shirt. "Why would I ask Jongin?", Tao tilted his head. 
 
"Because he's dating my brother.", Jongin said. 
 
"Kyungsoo?", Sehun jumped in. "Yes, and he's so adorable.". Minseok's thoughts filled once by a familiar image.  
 
"Sehun, let's go to the roof.", Tao dragged the younger off before he could finish his breakfast. Meanwhile, Minseok took a look at the cast on Chanyeol's arm before looking at the student's face with a worried expression. And thanks to Jongin, Chanyeol spent the rest of breakfast listening in the senior nag about how he should he more careful. 
dTreonjnc.jpeg
 
"Sleep?", Tao said once they reached the roof. "What?", Sehun questioned. "Sleep, you look like you haven't slept at all last night.", Tao sighed before sitting down, patting his lap. "No.", Sehun shook his head. "I won't do anything to you.", Tao chuckled. The younger was being adorable, specially with that half awake half asleep head shook. 
 
"Come one, get asleep 15 minutes of sleep before classes start.", Tao patted his lap again. Without anymore protests, the younger blonde laid his head on the elder's lap before falling into a deep slumber. 
 
"You're still such a heavy sleeper.", Tao commented, looking at Sehun's peacefully calm face. It was then the that he heard the younger talking in his sleep. "Hyung....Zi-hyung..", Sehun's hand reached up to search for the object around his neck before his fingers wrapped around it tightly, "Thank...you...my...my wish.".
 
"Yes, Sehun. Zi-hyung granted your first wish.", Tao nodded, "So use your other 4 wishes wisely.". "Thanks for remembering me.", Tao kissed the younger's forehead. 
dTreonjnc.jpeg

A/N: This chapter was longer than normal. Cheers for Chanyeol, he sacrificed for a friend.

-Wanderer_11

 

 

Comments\Subscribe\Upvotes

will be very much appreciated.

 

Plagiarism is not allowed.