Found in the Forest

Meeting of Facades

Break started and everyone started getting ready for what they planned. 

 
Kyungsoo told Jongin to do whatever he wanted to this time because the older was going to be busy with his boyfriend. Minseok had already planned the entire week out for them and just for them. Since Kyungsoo had entered school, students have rather been fond of him and Minseok didn't really take a liking to it. Kyungsoo also felt the same feeling after he transferred and discovered how popular Minseok was. Student regardless of gender showered him with affection, not the Minseok cared. Ever since he's been more social, he's caught a lot of attention, but all he wanted was his wide eyed boyfriend's attention. 
 
So Minseok planned the week for them two exclusively
 
So off Kyungsoo went, to where to do whatever Minseok had planned for them. 
 
And that's how Jongin was left all alone, with Chanyeol. As the giant kept coming over to bother the hell out of him. 
 
"Jongin!", and on cue, the giant ran into his bedroom and jumped on his bed. "How did you ing get in?!", Jongin shouted. "I made a copy.", Chanyeol held up and key in his hands before tucking in his pockets. 
 
"First day of break!!", Chanyeol pounced on him. Jongin threw a pillow at Chanyeol's face, "Get off of me! It's break, let me sleep!". "But I'll get bored alone if you sleep!!", Jongin felt his body move as Chanyeol jumped up and down on the bed. "Stop moving.". 
 
Jongin opened his eyes when he felt the bed stop movement and flinched when he saw how close Chanyeol was. "Hey.", the taller called. 
 
"W-What?".
 
"You think it'd be weird to fall in love with a friend?".
 
"I don't know. Why?".
 
"Just thought I'd ask. Could you fall in love with a friend?".
 
"There's a possibility, but who would I fall in love with?".
 
Chanyeol didn't answer the question. "You know, you have pretty eyes.".
 
"I-Uh, thanks..?". A noticeable blush came across his cheeks. "If I said I fell in love with someone, how would you feel?".
 
"I don't know. D-Do you love someone?".
 
"So you wouldn't care?".
 
"You didn't answer my question. Chanyeol.".
 
"So you don't care then. Alright.".
 
"Park Chanyeol!".
 
"I don't want to answer that question.", Chanyeol breathed. "By the way.", Chanyeol just continued to stare at him without continuing what he was going to say. 
 
"What?".
 
"Nothing.", Chanyeol shrugged and planted a quick kiss on Jongin's cheek before jumping out of bed, "You can just stay here. I'll be in the living room.", and exited the room. When the door shut, Jongin finally began breathing again, "What the was that?!!", and started rolling all over his bed, "Ahhhh!!".

dTreonjnc.jpeg

"Can you tell me where were going?", Sehun asked the for the umpteenth time. Tao had blindfolded him, so he had no idea where they were going. Wherever it was, it was far away. Like really far away. "You'll know when we get there, so stop asking questions.".
 
"Okay.". 
 
"We're here.", the car pulled to a stop. 
 
"Stay here.", Sehun did as instructed, and Tao returned minutes later. "You didn't peek did you?".
 
Sehun shook his head, "Good boy.". Next minutes, he felt Tao next to him while he was being directed by the other, still couldn't see anything. 
 
Tao tried to stay calm while he push Sehun into the  old house. "Okay, now you can see.", Sehun wasted no time taking off his blindfold. Wow. "What is this place?", his eyes darted around the room. There was a black sleek leather couch next to a table made out of wooden oak. Weird combination, but interesting. A giant TV in front. And a fireplace at the end in the wall. And hallways which he assumed led to their bedrooms or bathroom. 
 
"This place is?".
 
"It's my favorite place, like I said before. Come on, I'll show you more.", Sehun let himself be pulled outside, where there was....a forest? They were in the forest? What was this?? 
 
"Tao?".
 
"Hmmm?".
 
"This place...it seems familiar..?".
 
"You've been here before?", Tao smiled, pretending to be shocked. "I think.", with that Sehun took off, running somewhere with Tao following on his tail. "Sehun! Slow down!!".
 
But Sehun didn't. He ran and ran. It was long ago, really long ago, but he could still remember. It had to be there. If this was the right place. If this was the place he was thinking about, it needed to be there. There was only one way to confirm. 
 
And there is was. 
 
The river. 
 
The same clear river he remembered back from when. 
 
He couldn't believe it. He blinked and blinked again, thinking it'd disappear, but it didn't. This same place. Exactly like in his memories. 
 
Sehun dropped to his knees and tears ran down his face as he cries silently. Slowly, he got up again and and crouched near the river, hands reaching up to his neck and wrapped around the little object there. 
 
It's been so long, yet he could still remember everything and it all hit him at once. 
 
Tao made his way near Sehun. The picture was perfect. It matched perfectly. There Sehun was, crouching near the river and crying like he did years before. And like before, Tao made his way over besides Sehun and crouched down next to him. "Hey, Sehun.".
 
"Are you okay?".
 
Sehun hiccuped and turned to him, eyes glistening with tears, "T-Tao, what is this place? How d-did you-you know this place?".
 
"What do you mean?". 
 
Remember Sehun. 
 
Remember the memories and figure it out. 
 
"What are we-we doing here?".
 
"I told you this is my favorite place.", and Tao offered him a smile, "Why are you crying?". "I-I'm crying?", Sehun frantically dried his eyes, "I didn't know. I wasn't suppose to. I'm not supposed to cry. I can't!". "Sehun, it's okay.", Tao held his hands to stop his movements. "It's okay to cry.".
 
"I can't-".
 
"Shhhh.....".
 
Tao didn't think Sehun would cry this much. He thought he'd be yelled at or something, but crying wasn't on the list. 
 
"T-Tao did you bring me here for a different reason?", Sehun spoke after he calmed down. "I did.".
 
"Think Sehun, what's the real reason why I brought  you here.".
 
Sehun gulped, but it was too good to be true and he couldn't believe if it was. "How did you know? About Zi-hyung.".
 
"You told me.".
 
"Not that. How did you know about this place that I met him at.".
 
Tao didn't answer and instead just stared at him for a while before pulling his pants up to his knees and going into the river. "What are you doing?", he ignored the younger and kept searching. Where is it? He knew it was still here, even though the color had worn off. There's no way the river would've carried it away. 
 
"Found it!", Tao came back over and hovered over the younger. "What is it?". "Looks familiar?", Tao handed him a rock. "It's a rock.", Sehun looked at him. "Other side.", Sehun flipped the rock over and saw his name carved in it. "It's?". 
 
"It's part of your wishing rock.".
 
"I-I-I".
 
"When we were kids, don't you remember? I gave you a wishing rock. The one you have around your neck. And the one that was always in the river. How you made your first wish when you finally met me, again.". 
 
"Again?".
 
"You really haven't figured it out by now?", Tao laughed and he promised himself not to get emotional over this, but he broke it when a single tear dropped from his eye. 
 
Sehun's breath hitches, "Z-Zi-hyung?".
 
"Sehun-ah,", Tao chuckled, "it's been long, no?".
 
And that's when Sehun completely broke and jumped into his arms, balling his eyes out, "I-I-You-I m-mean Zi-h-hyung. Why-Why-".
 
Tao could barely comprehend the muffled words coming out of the other's mouth into his chest. "Hey, look at me, Sehun-ah.".
 
The younger lifted up his head to meet the other's eyes.
 
"I kept my promise, didn't I? I found you.".
 
Tao was right. He found him. He found Sehun again. 
 
The promise was kept even after so many years.
 
Sehun leaned back into the other's embraced with the side of his head on his chest, so Tao could hear, "You found me. I missed you, Zi-hyung.".
 
"I'm sorry I took too long, Sehun-ah.".

dTreonjnc.jpeg

A/N : Now Sehun knows, I wonder what happens next.

-Wanderer_11

 

Comments\Subscribe\Upvotes

will be very much appreciated.