Finally

Meeting of Facades

"So it's the one week break next week,", Chanyeol slid next to Minseok, "what are your plans?". Jongin shrugged, "Ask Kyungsoo-hyung. We always do what he wants.". "Right.", Chanyeol nodded and turned to the blonde in front of him, "Sehun?". "Nothing planned.", came a short reply. 

 
"Sehunnie~!", Tao's voice rang throughout the cafeteria as he made his way towards their table. "Hey adorable.", Sehun already turned his head to the side, welcoming the kiss he new was about to come, but surprised when it didn't. "Is something wrong?".
 
"No.". Tao shook his head in a confused manner and sat next to him. "Okay then...", Sehun still lifted an eyebrow at the other's behavior. He was used to the morning kisses though. A frown climbed up his lips. 
 
If his boyfriend won't give him on today, then there's no other choice. 
 
He'll just have to jack a kiss from him. 
 
"Tao-ah~", Sehun cooed and when Tao turn his head, Sehun pressed his lips against his for a swift moment. "Sehun!", Tao smacked his shoulder. "What? You forgot my morning kiss, I had to get it somehow.", Sehun reasoned. 
 
"Awww~ Look at you two lovebirds. Makes me sick.", Jongin pretended to gag. "Why?", Tao pouted. "Not you hyung, just the idiot next to you.", Jongin added to Sehun's irritation, "Yah!".
 
Eyes were observing the couple. 
 
Each one of the students minds were curious. 
 
It's been more than just a couple of weeks. Even passed a month by now that the two were together. How come Sehun is keeping the senior so long?
 
Possibly, does Sehun actually like the senior?
 
But that was impossible. Sehun's a player. And it was confirmed when he started dating Tao, but since then nothing else had happened. 
 
Some girls have begun getting annoyed with the Tao. Jealousy soaring through their veins. Why was Sehun keeping Tao this long when he couldn't have anyone of them?! 
 
Why did he reject and ignore all of them, but on the second day Tao got here, Sehun accepted him. Why?! The question going through everyone's head. Though there are still those who support Tao and Sehun, hoping the pair are happy, and one won't end up heart broken.
 
If one did, one would bet on the panda, but they don't know for sure. 
 
"Hyung, are you going to do anything for break?", the question directed towards Tao, now sitting on Sehun's lap, limbs all over the younger. 
 
Tao replied in one answer. "Sehun.".
 
"What?!".
 
"T-Tao!!", Sehun choked on his own saliva. 
 
"Why are you guys looking at me like that?", Tao blinked, patting his boyfriend's back. 
 
"Y-You're doing what over break Tao-hyung?", Chanyeol stuttered. 
 
"Sehun.", Tao turned to the said male, "Maybe we, us two could hang out, because I have nothing to do. There's a new movie coming out next week to, and I really really want to see it.".
 
"O-Oh yeah, we'll be hanging out next week. Watching. A. Movie. A movie, I repeat.", Sehun gritted his teeth while giving a glare to the two I front of him. 
 
"Sure~", Chanyeol winked at him and Jongin laughed. 
 
And right at the moment when Sehun wanted to tear those two apart, Minseok entered. "Hey.", so he calmed down. 
 
"Hey, why so down hyung?", Tao pounced off Sehun's lap and on Minseok's.
 
Sehun sighed, when will the day come when Tao will not leave him and go to Minseok so quickly without a thought, but he understood how Tao would automatically be concerned about his friend. Still though, his panda didn't have to stay on the other's lap. 
 
Unable to help it, his eyebrows furrowed together at the sight.  
 
"Nothing.", Minseok tried his best to put on his famous lopsided smile. 
 
"You're lying to me hyung.", Tao grumbled, the obvious frown he had on made Minseok bring his arms up and wrapped them around Tao's waist. And that's when Sehun balled his fist underneath the table and took a deep breath. 
 
"It's just I miss Kyungsoo. I haven't seen him in a week.".
 
"How?! I thought things were going well.", Tao tilted his head. "What happened?".
 
"I don't know.", Minseok let out a breath, "He just seems like he's avoiding me.".
 
Meanwhile, Jongin had a giant grin plastered on his face even while he digging into his food. "You know something.", Chanyeol whispered. "No, I don't.", Jongin hissed. "Yes, you do.", his friend hissed back. "Okay, I do.", Jongin nodded turning his attention back to his food. 
 
"Minseok-hyung, you shouldn't worry too much.", Jongin said loudly. 
 
Maybe Minseok should ask Jongin if he knows what's going on, but since the younger just told him not to worry, maybe he really is just over thinking.  
 
"Yeah, you're right. I'll have to go.", Minsoek said and Tao slid off his lap and back onto Sehun's, the blonde's hand immediately holding a vice grip on his waist. 
 
Minseok was heading to the either the library or the garden, that much Tao knew off. When the older needed to think or some just some peaceful time, those were his two destinations. 
 
Minutes later after Minseok walked out, someone else joined their table. "Hey!".
 
"Kyungsoo-hyung?", Chanyeol blinked, "What are you doing here?".
 
"And why are you wearing our school uniform.", Tao took notice of the other's clothes. 
 
Kyungsoo's pearl teeth showed as his heart lips turned formed a smile. 
 
"Can't you guys tell...? I transferred here.". 
 
 
dTreonjnc.jpeg
 
"Alright, hush! We have a new student joining us. So be sure to welcome him.".
 
The teacher stepped aside for the new student to introduce himself, but Minseok didn't care. His heart was aching and thus, his mind didn't give a about anything else.
 
"Hello, my name is Do Kyungsoo. Nice to meet you all. I hope we can all be friends.", until he heard that. 
 
Looking up, he saw the person he's been pining after for a week. "Kyungsoo!".
 
"Minnie~", Kyungsoo smiled widely at him. "Since you two know each other, Minseok, you can show Kyungsoo around.", the teacher said and gestured Kyungsoo to take the empty seat next to his which he obeyed happily. 
 
"How are you here?", Minseok whispered.
 
"I'm a student here.", Kyungsoo said as if it was the most obvious thing in the universe. 
 
"I meant how are you a student here. You go to a different school.".
 
"Oh, I transferred.", Kyungsoo smiled and went on to listening to the teacher, ignoring his boyfriend. 
 
What is this? Kyungsoo transferred without tell him? And now he's even ignoring him when he's sitting right here?! He wanted to jump on the wide eyed male and plant kisses all over him, but giving the current state he couldn't. 
 
Later after class, Minseok dragged Kyungsoo out to the school garden. 
 
"What?".
 
"What do you mean what?! Why didn't you tell me your transferred?!! Why were you ignoring me?! Oh my goodness! I'm so freaking frustrated right-Mhmm!".
 
I'm the midst of his ranting, Kyungsoo decided to shut him up with a kiss. 
 
"Okay, calm down first.".
 
"Let me explain. For a week, I was preparing for the transfer. And I might..maybe..thought that I should ignore you for a bit to surprise you even more when you saw me. Sorry if I made you mad. But forgive me, okay? Hmmm? Hmm?", Kyungsoo started showing some aegyo and Minseok just lost it. 
 
The older wrapped his arms around the other and planted kisses all over, "Finally. I missed you so much!". Kisses here. Kisses there. Kisses everywhere. 
 
"So you transferred here for me?".
 
"Yes, unless you don't like it....".
 
"Nope I love it!". Minseok's smile reached to his ears and Kyungsoo let out a laugh. 
 
And far away, Jongin and Chanyeol were eyeing the two. "They're so inlove. It's strange.", Jongin said. "Really? I think it's cute.", the gaint's arm snuck around the other's waist, "Don't you think so? They look so happy.". Jongin debated whether or not to push the giant away, but he didn't, because he liked the feeling. His head leaned against the taller's shoulder.
 
"Well I guess, it's not that bad.".
 
dTreonjnc.jpeg
"So is there anything else, other than going to the movies over break?", Sehun questioned. School was over and Tao was driving him home. "Not really.", Tao sighed, "I just thought we could spend time together.".
 
"That's fine".
 
They arrived at Sehun's house and Sehun opened the door before turning back, "Do you want to meet my parent.".
 
"W-What..?", Tao was slightly taken back. 
 
"Do you want to meet my parent? Not today since no ones home, but someday?".
 
"Uh, yes. I would.", Tao replied slowly, "It'd be an honor to meet your dad. Plus, I have to make sure he knows he's son is in good hands.".
 
Sehun gave a light smile and Tao returned it with a sincere one. With a peck, the younger went inside his house. 
 
Sehun laid on his bed when a thought came to his mind.
 
How did Tao know he only had a father? He didn't specify which parent. Hmmm......
 
Does this mean Sehun would meet Tao's parents one day then, too?
 
Just then his phone vibrated.
 
"Hello.".
 
"Hunnie~".
 
"Tao-ah~", wow he's getting into this fake relationship. 
 
"I have a question.".
 
"What is it Hunnie?".
 
"Will I ever meet your parents?".
 
There was a long silence and Sehun began getting nervous, "T-Tao?".
 
"Uh-Uh, Sehun.".
 
"Yes?".
 
"I don't think you can meet them.".
 
"W-Why?". Tao didn't want him to meet them? Why? Tao didn't like him anymore?
 
"Because they're not here anymore.".
 
"Where'd they go?". Was Tao just making up and excuse. If he didn't Sehun to meet him then just say so, Sehun frowned. 
 
"Sehun, my parents aren't alive anymore.".
 
"Does t-that-".
 
"They're dead.".
 
Now Sehun feels guilty, he was accusing Tao without knowing and it seemed like he forced Tao to say something he didn't want to. "I'm s-sorry.". "Don't be.", Tao said, "I was going to tell you sooner or later.". Tao didn't hear anything on the other line for a while, "It's really okay, Sehun.".
 
"How about this.", Tao continued, "How would you feel about spending the week at my favorite place in the world?". 
 
"Really?", Sehun rolled around his bed, frown replaced with a giant grin. 
 
"Yeah, tell your dad that you'll be gone. There's no need to bring any electronics since there's no wifi there. And make sure to bring warm clothes. It can get cold at night.".
 
"Okay.".
 
Where could this place be that there's no wifi? What kind of place has no wifi?! But he'll trust the panda. 
 
That night Tao took a deep breath as he looked at the stars and the moon. 
 
Will Sehun finally figure it out when they reach the forest? 
 
dTreonjnc.jpeg
A/N : Muahahaha *evil luaghter* Finally I figured out how to do this, sort of anyway. All the sudden I got the idea. Whooo! Next chapter up in next three days. This chapter had more of Xiusoo because, well I was in more of a mood of Xiusoo. And we finally get to see the panda again, he's having a solo debut I believe. Whatever he does I'll support as long as he's healthy.
-Wanderer_11