Foreign...Strange?

Meeting of Facades

 

Tao, Minseok, and Kyungsoo applauded after every performances whether they were terrible or terrific. Many of the performers must’ve been nervous as it was, so some support was always good they decided, even if they didn’t personally know them. All three waited patiently for the two performers they were there to see. And it was finally Sehun and Jongin’s turn. “Have you seen their dance practice before?”, the oldest of the two whispered to his boyfriend. “Nope, Jongin wouldn’t let me, he said he wanted it to be a surprise this time.”, Kyungsoo whispered back. Minseok nodded, how would the two’s performance be, he wondered.

 

Jongin and his blonde best friend stood backstage, nervousness rushing through their veins. Yes, the two have had a lot of experiences like this one, but this was also a lot different. For Sehun, Tao was out there and he was going to observe every move Sehun was going to make. What if he messed up?! What if Tao laughs at him?! What if he broke up with him because of it?! Actually, that could be a good thing….”Nope, then my reputation would sinn to the bottom of the ocean.”, he mumbled to himself. In result, he was still nervous. For some reason, Sehun really wanted to put on a perfectly flawless performance, more better than all the ones of his past. 

 

For the brunette that stood by the blonde, he was scared as too. He was a fantastic dancer, a skill that people around have praised him for and he was proud of it. However, Minseok was out there along with his brother and Tao. He’s no afraid of performing in front of Tao as the older was a sweetheart nor his brother as Kyungsoo’s been to many of his competitions, but Minseok was a different story. Lately, he’s been feeling weird about the older male. Specially earlier this morning. It’s such a weird feeling. Where was Chanyeol when he needed him?! The tall lanky lad’s presence always calmed him down, but today he’s not here! “I’m text shout at him later.”, Jongin grumbled lowly to himself. 

 

Both juniors were a nervous wreck right now and it seemed like perfect timing when their names were called right that second. They both swallowed before walking on the stage.

“They look great.”, Tao complimented, eyes trained on the two males on stage. Both were in tight skinny jeans, thin shirts that were a bit see through, and messed up hair. Tao his lips at the blonde. Once the performance started, Minseok did that same to Jongin. Kyungsoo, witnessing what the object of his affections just did, chuckled, “Still teasing him?”. “It’s a bit fun though, don’t you think?”, Minseok turned to Kyungsoo with a lopsided smile, “His reactions are too funny.”. “I admit, my little brother may look y in other people’s eyes, but he’s still very innocent.”, Kyungsoo said. It was the truth, his little brother was still innocent as hell. He’s not sure whether he’s more innocent than Tao though, since even he sees the other senior like a cute shy innocent panda. 

 

Yet, he’s dating Sehun, the player. Makes no sense, Kyungsoo couldn’t understand, but love worked in different ways. Who was he to question it. Whatever it is, he hopes that Sehun wouldn’t break the senior’s heart. “I can tell.”, Mines said, “He blushes at the smallest things.”. Kyungsoo was okay with the way Minseok was having fun with his little brother but, “Well, have fun playing with Jongin. Just tell me everything you do, alright?”. “Of course, I wouldn’t hide anything like that from you.”, Mines nodded. He’ll be honest with his boyfriend, because he knew Kyungsoo wouldn’t be angry about anything as long as he tells him everything.

 

Jongin danced on stage, but his eyes were looking straight at Minseok. When he saw the older male his lips and smirked, he almost forgot the choreography. Isn’t Minseok being a bit too distracting right now?!

 

Meanwhile, the male who was perfectly in sync with Jongin, looked at Tao. He saw his boyfriend his lips too. And his reputation is an innocent panda, oh please. That liar. Their reputations should be switched. Tao wasn’t innocent. Sehun knew, if Tao had the perfect chance, he’d probably jump on him right then and there. 

 

Throughout the two junior’s performance, Minseok stared at Jongin and would smirk whenever the latter would do a hip and Tao looked at Sehun like he was about to devour him. Kyungsoo on the other hand, enjoyed the performance like the other guest that came to the competition, only occasionally laughing quietly when he saw his little brother gulping at his boyfriend. Does his little brother like Minseok? Or does he have another crush? Chanyeol? The two do always hang out together. Jongin would come whenever Chanyeol would call, even if it was a tiring day for him. Or…does his little brother have another crush on someone he doesn’t know about? 

All the performances came to an end and the winner was announced. Like Kyungsoo had predicted and was sure of, his little brother and Sehun had taken home the trophy with gigantic grins plastered on their faces. 

 

“So, did you like the show?”, Sehun inquired, walking towards his boyfriend after everything had ended and the other guest were leaving. “Yes, a lot. It was fantastic.”, Tao smiled. The two male’s performance was absolutely outstanding. How they moved was just…incredible. And with every hip Sehun did, Tao had to restrain himself from attacking the younger right then and there on that stage. Praises from the senior kept coming Sehun’s way and the younger welcomed them with a slight grin while inside, his heart felt…strange, a foreign feeling. 

 

Jongin blushed, as soon as he got off stage, Minseok took the trophy in the younger’s hand, gave it to Kyungsoo, and enveloped the younger in a tight embrace, “It was just WOW!”. “T-Thanks, hyung. So, you enjoyed it?”, the tan male stood frozen in the other’s muscular arms. Mines nodded into the other’s shoulder, “Very much.”. “I thought it was great too. You really outdid yourself this time.”, Kyungsoo complimented his little brother. Minseok pulled away to lock arms with the round eyes lad, “Yep, I’m sure the other performances were nothing compared to this one.”. Even after Minseok let him go, the tan male’s cheek were still a bright pink shade. Kyungsoo let out a wide smile to Minseok, and the older returned it with a lopsided smile of his own. 

 

Jongin took out his phone while the two couples were talking and called his friend.

 

“Where the hell are you?!”.

 

“Geez, why so angry?!”, Chanyeol snapped back on the other line, “Don’t tell me, you didn’t win?”. The tall lad furrows his eyebrows. “Nope, we won! And this trophy is even bigger than the ones we got in the past! So many people loved our performance. How could we not have won?”, Jongin boasted. Chanyeol rolled his eyes as he laid down on his bed, he knew Jongin was going to gloat. “Yes, because you guys are just perfect.”, the taller said in an emotionless tone.

 

The tan male didn’t seem to notice, “Yes, we are for that matter. So, where are you?”.

 

“Home.”.

 

“Come over.”. Why does it sound like a command?

 

“Why? And it’s so late.”, Chanyeol complained, but he was already up and searching for his keys along with sliding his jacket on.

 

“Please~”, the other whined, “You weren’t here for me!”.

 

“Alright, fine. Check with Kyungsoo-hyung first though.”, in all honestly, it didn’t really matter. The tall lanky lad was already out the door.

 

Jongin turned towards his older brother, “Hyung, can Chanyeol stay over?”. Kyungsoo tilted his head, “You let him come over all the time without asking for my permission, so why now?”. “He just wanted to make sure you were okay with it this time.”, Jongin stated. Kyungsoo chuckled, Chanyeol always came over, so had Sehun, and Jongin hadn’t even ask him once if it was okay. Didn’t make sense to start now. “Okay, tell him yeah.”, Kyungsoo responded, eyes turning back to the oldest senior. “Chanyeol’s coming over?”, Mines questioned. Kyungsoo nodded, “Oh, did you want to too?”. “You could sleep over again, plus we don’t have school tomorrow.”, Kyungsoo was quick to add. What was the harm of spending more time with his boyfriend. 

 

“Sounds good, I’ll sleep over then.”.

 

Well then, Jongin would have to change his request for Chanyeol then. “Can you sleep over too?”, the tan male went back to his phone. Channel let out a sigh, but what Jongin couldn’t see was the toothy smile he had, “I guess if you want me to.”.

 

“You’re beautiful, Yeolie~”, Jongin cooed before he hung up.

 

Chanyeol ran back inside, taking some things he’d need before heading out again. 

 

“Sehunnie, since they’re sleeping over, you want to sleep over too?”, Tao questioned the blonde standing closer to him the usual. Things seemed to be going more smooth for them lately, and the panda resembling senior had no complaints. 

 

Sehun gulped, him and Tao? Alone at night? It doesn’t sound so bad actually…..NO. No, the younger will eat him! But he couldn’t just reject him when Tao was looking so cute and adorable and-UGH!! Alright, he’ll sleep over, but, “Can I sleep over to, Jongin?”. “You want to sleep over too?”, Jongin raised an eyebrow. So did the rest, except Tao. The senior laughed inside, was he that scary to Sehun? “Me and Tao.”, Sehun gestured to the two of them. “Sure.”, Jongin shrugged his shoulders. “See,”, Kyungsoo whispered to Minseok, “he never asks for permission.”. Minseok laughed half-heartedly in return. 

 

So, all of them are sleeping over? How interesting, Minseok grinned. “Can I tease Jongin?”, Minseok whispered lowly to his boyfriend’s ear. Kyungsoo nodded. “And Chanyeol too?”, Kyungsoo tilted his head for a second before nodding again, “Just tell me, okay.”. This time, Minseok nodded.

 

Tao looked at Sehun, before clutching onto the blonde’s arm and landing a soft peck on the younger’s lips, “I hope they have an extra room.”. Sehun’s eyes widened at the words, he doesn’t know how to feel. Scared? Excited? Nope, it can’t possibly be. Sehun thought, yep, he was probably scared as hell. “That way, we could be alone in private.”, Tao whispered lowly before raising his voice to a cheerful tone and giving out a bright chuckle, “Isn’t that right, Hunnie~?”.

 

The younger’s heart was pounding up against his chest. Could Tao hear it? He felt like he was…screwed.

“I’m here!”, Chanyeol entered the tan male’s room and saw the younger emerge slowly from under his covers. Jongin had retired to his bedroom immediately after arriving back home. “So, now you’re here?”, Jongin bitterly spat, hairy messy as if he’d been rolling around. “Don’t be like that,”, Chanyeol sat down on the edge of the bed beside the tan male laying on it after setting down his backpack, “I got here as fast as I could.”.

 

“Still.”, Jongin kicked his bed sheets, irritated. “Come one~”, Chanyeol cooed, hands slightly shaking the younger, “Don’t be mad, okay?”.

 

“You didn’t come to the competition.”, Jongin grumbled, turning his body the other way, facing the wall.

 

“Because I knew you would win for sure and you did.”, Chanyeol grabbed the other’s arm, trying to pull him out of bed. Shun and Jongin just won, why’s he so grumpy?

 

“Let go.”, Channel just pulled harder, despite the younger’s response. “No, get out of bed and let’s do something fun since I’m here!”. “I like this bed. I’m staying here!”, Jongin shouted loudly. The taller lad breathed heavily before using all his might, “Why’d you invite me in the first place then?!”. “Because I just wanted you here with me!”, in result of Jongin’s annoyance, the younger glared at the taller and pulled his arm back with all his strength, causing Chanyeol to fall on top of him. 

 

“J-Jongin….”, silence took over the entire room as the two remained in that position.


“Hyung~!”, Tao clung onto the oldest senior as Minseok was looking through the cabinets for a bowl. “Yes, Tao-ah?”, the older replied. “I’m bored, let’s do something!”, the younger jumped up and down. He was so cute, like a kid. “What do you have in mind?”, the older closed the cabinets. He’ll just have to eat later. “I don’t know, but something!”, Tao was frustrated. He wanted to do something, being bored as hell, but he didn’t know what to do. 

 

Meanwhile, Sehun was on the other side of the room, witnessing the whole thing. He wasn’t really taking a liking to what he was seeing. “That doesn’t bother you, Kyungsoo?”, Sehun spoke to the senior next to him. “Nope,”, Kyungsoo shook his head, “as long as Minseok’s honest with me, I don’t care.”. 

 

“Soo, you wouldn’t care if he did anything as long as he was honest?”.

 

“Minseok will always be honest and he knows when too much is too much. I trust him.”.

 

“You guys just started dating, how could you trust him so much already?”, the blonde couldn’t understand.

 

“I just do, because I guess I’m falling really hard.”, Kyungsoo grinned, turning to Sehun, “Why? You don’t trust Tao?”.

 

The younger blinked at the question and silently went over to the couch before plopping down on it. Kyungsoo shrugged at the junior’s behavior and continued looking at his lovely boyfriend. 

 

The male on the couch was in deep thought. Kyungsoo’s question replaying over and over again. 

dTreonjnc.jpeg

A/N: Someone stole my phone, so it takes me a while to update now, but I'm trying. The next chapter will probably be soon, probably. And for those who read my I Won't Let You Let Me Go, I'll update soon too. The next chapter was on my phone, *sigh, now I got to retype it all, but it's getting there. Love you!

Happy Birthday to our panda, Huang Zitao!!

-Wanderer_11

 

 

Comments\Subscribe\Upvotes

will be very much appreciated.