Kris and Sweets

Meeting of Facades

Minseok looked down at this desk, something itching his brain. Kris...Kris...that sounds familiar.

"Where should I seat you?" The teacher asked herself. "Hmmmmm...."

Kris flashed his pearly smile. "Actually, can I sit in that seat over there?"

Minseok looked up and bit his lip. Like he was afraid of, the new transfer student pointed to the seat next to his. "Damn." Minseok mumbled under his breath. "Why me? Please say no, please say n-"

"Of course, darling. Sit anywhere as long as you feel comfortable."

Students around wondered if Minseok was feeling dizzy and should go to the nurse. Why would he hit his head on the desk when the handsome new student started coming his way?
aWgenfe7LLjj_9qmZokQQp8ro94F-Iqeai4xnxl23d1n_qVuyBYvisrfla5MRi0TfOKAxumLOwHbGLIb1jA1l0q2YkK0GAFzWHAxjtTvDy9qCFyVLDckqnWyqnALLs-oDxFDeBnR
The new transfer student became a hit amongst the student body. The girls were all wooed by his looks and charm. The guys fell for his charismatic charm. Just by walking by, his air would make students fall in love.

However, there were still some students that weren't so easily persuaded by his charms. And there was one specific student he was trying to get the attention of.

It wasn't a surprise Kris had most of his classes with Minseok. And since this was known to to their homeroom teacher, Minseok was assigned to show Kris around. Of course, this was decided by mostly Kris himself and zero agreement from Minseok. The teacher gave permission without much care to the situation. Even she was too focused on the new student's face to say anything.

And this is how Minseok found himself showing a very tall model like student around. Said student had a strange feeling to him. Minseok just didn't figure out what yet.

"So, why'd you transfer here?" Minseok asked, making conversation as he showed Kris to his second class of the day. One of the rare classes which he didn't have same as the other. Kris gave a charming smile, showing his white straight pearl teeth, "I usually come here often to visit some friends, but then I figured since I visit so often, why not transfer over for my senior year."

"Oh, that's smart," Minseok nodded. "I'm guessing your friend goes here then. Do I know him?"

Kris brushed his slender fingers through the side of his hair, "You might. Probably not though." He leaned down, close enough that his whisper reached the other's ears, "He's not very sociable." The whisper sent chills down the smaller spine.

So weird, Minseok thought.

But Minseok also thought, "His smile is nice."

"Why, thank you," Kris said and that's when the other senior realized he didn't say it in his mind after all.

Minseok remained calm, "Your welcome." In fact, he returned the smile, "Just wait for me, I'll show you to the next class after this one is over." Kris nodded, "Alright, I'll wait."

I've always waited for you.
aWgenfe7LLjj_9qmZokQQp8ro94F-Iqeai4xnxl23d1n_qVuyBYvisrfla5MRi0TfOKAxumLOwHbGLIb1jA1l0q2YkK0GAFzWHAxjtTvDy9qCFyVLDckqnWyqnALLs-oDxFDeBnR
At lunch, Minseok had introduced Kris to the three juniors after grabbing their plates and taking their seats. "This is Kris and he's the new transfer student."

Jongin, Chanyeol, and Sehun had took in the full view of Kris when he came walking their way with Minseok. Now that they see him up close, it was so much better.  

Damn, rumors were true.

The transfer was fine as hell. Hotter than the sun. Those golden locks just light up the room. And those eyes, just takes you to the galaxy before making a full return back to Earth.

Just, fine. Too fine.

And when they heard Minseok-hyung snap  his fingers in front of their faces, their souls returned to their bodies from that little space trip they had all took in their minds.

Jongin coughed, "H-Hello."

Chanyeol smiled widely, "Welcome to our school!" In the corner of his eye, he could see Jongin staring blankly at the new senior with no shame. That's when he coughed, "S-Stop. Umhmm! Stop." He cleared his throat. He didn't like it, but when Kris looked back at him, Chanyeol did the same thing Jongin was doing.

Without shame. Not a pint of decency left in them to at least try to not make it so obvious. All thoughts thrown out the window.

And Minseok just looks at his juniors who are staring straight at Kris in awe, without blinking.

When Minseok apologized for their behavior, Kris merely shrugged his shoulders, "It's fine."

Meanwhile, Sehun over near Jongin, didn't lay an eye over Kris after the first scan. Sehun, was focused on his phone while continuously chanting, "Text me. Text me. Why aren't you texting me. Love me. Why aren't you loving me?! Text me."

Kris looked over to Sehun carefully, "He's?"

"His boyfriend isn't here," Minseok explained. Kris didn't take his eyes off Sehun, "And his boyfriend is??" The oldest answered, "His name is Tao. You'll meet him soon, don't worry. You'll know when you see him. Like you, people scream when they see him."

Kris nodded. Minseok didn't have any idea that Minseok was more than right. Wherever Tao goes, screams are heard.

He looked over at Jongin. He's grown so much since the last time Kyungsoo had shown him a picture. He looks much better in real life, too. "How have you been, Jongin?"

Jongin finally blinked, "Fine, you know. Just a bit worried."

"About?"

"I don't know where my older brother is."

"Your brother?"

Jongin pointed to himself, "My older brother,", then he pointed to Minseok, "Minseok-hyung's boyfriend, Kyungsoo."

"Kyungsoo?" Kris smiled. "Your dating his older brother?" Minseok nodded. "And you're fine with this?" Kris asked Jongin. The tan make replied with ease, "I was the reason they met. I practically set them up."

Kris nodded, "Oh."

So, Kyungsoo was dating Minseok. Kris found this situation very amusing, yet very, very irritating.

Sehun stood up, took one good scan of Kris's beautiful face. Kris was good looking. That part was true but Tao, Tao was the most handsome in Sehun's eyes.

Model looking my . Now, my Tao was a model.

Sehun walked out of the cafeteria.

"He's not in his best mood," Minseok said and Kris nodded.

"Well..." Kris looked over to Jongin, "I can't wait to see your brother and Tao."

And when he smiled, half the girls and guys fell off their seats.
aWgenfe7LLjj_9qmZokQQp8ro94F-Iqeai4xnxl23d1n_qVuyBYvisrfla5MRi0TfOKAxumLOwHbGLIb1jA1l0q2YkK0GAFzWHAxjtTvDy9qCFyVLDckqnWyqnALLs-oDxFDeBnR
"This cold, no emotion having, rude-UGH!!" an insult every time Sehun typed something. "Where the flip is he?!"

School had ended with a confused Minseok, a cheery, but slightly worried Jongin, a pouty Chanyeol, and a raging Sehun.

Needless to say, nobody dared to confess to Sehun that day.
aWgenfe7LLjj_9qmZokQQp8ro94F-Iqeai4xnxl23d1n_qVuyBYvisrfla5MRi0TfOKAxumLOwHbGLIb1jA1l0q2YkK0GAFzWHAxjtTvDy9qCFyVLDckqnWyqnALLs-oDxFDeBnR
Kyungsoo arrived the next day late to class. Everyone informed him on Minseok's sadness ever since he left. He thanked him and smiled at the thought his sweetheart missing him.

At lunch, Kyungsoo had grabbed his plate and walked to their lunch table. From afar, he could see there was a newcomer sitting next to Minseok. And he didn't really take interest someone was sitting that close to Minseok.

Kyungsoo tilted his head down, concentrating on the figure as he stared ahead. Looks a very familiar. When he slided in the seat across Minseok and saw the person, he stayed quiet. He waited for Minseok to start speaking first.

"You're here!" and Minseok had ran over to him to squish the hell out of his upper body from behind.

"I am...Missed you, too. Who...he?" with his sweetheart almost choking him, it was a miracle to cough out those words.

Minseok let go and went back to his seat after pecking the other's cheeks, "Oh, he's a new transfer student. His name is Kris."

Kyungsoo nodded, "Nice to meet you, Kris." Kyungsoo gave a light smile and looks at the other. Kris seemed different than before, aside from the blonde hair. Maybe something in his eyes.

Kris smiled charmingly, so Kyungsoo didn't want to acknowledge him? Fine, he'll take his move, "Likewise. I heard you just transferred here, too."

"I did."

"What was the reason?" Kris inquired, leaning in.

"I wanted to be with my boyfriend."

"Oh, that's just so romantic," Kyungsoo saw the laughter in Kris's eyes. It was his turn, "What about you? What's your reason for transferring here?" Kris smiled, taking a sip from his water before replying, "I missed seeing my friends."

Kyungsoo nodded, looking over at his boyfriend, "Can you go get me a napkin. I seemed to have forgotten mine."Minseok placed his own napkin on Kyungsoo's plate, "You can just use mine." Kyungsoo shook his head, "No, it's yours. I'll just go get it then." When he stood up, Minseok followed his action and pushed him down, "Fine, stay put. I'll be back." With that, Kyungsoo saw Minseok leaving.

"You didn't tell me about your visit this time," Kyungsoo smiled, leaning in closer to Kris. Kris did the same, "It's not a visit. I'm staying for a while this time." Kyungsoo chuckled and from afar, the students thought the two transfers were getting along very well.

But, that wasn't the case.

"Are you sure? I think you slipped out the wrong words," Kyungsoo tipped his head to the side. "I feel like this is going to be a normal visit. Shorter than the usual."

"No, my words were right," Kris leaned back, "Minseok sure grew up, didn't he? Since when were you two dating. And I didn't even get the notice." Kris put a hand on his chest. An offended expression covered his face. "No one knows, huh? You pretended not to know me."

Kris scoffed. "Poor Jongin doesn't even know."

"He remembers you...from back then."

"But, he doesn't know me now. He only knows Yifan." Kris blinked, "Maybe, I should tell him." Before Kyungsoo could say anything, Minseok had come back. "Was it awkward without me here?" Minseok chuckled, leaving the napkin in front of Kyungsoo.  

"No, it's fine.", they both replied at the same time with a smile.

Minseok was glad the two got along well. He barely knew Kris, but he could tell they'd all be great friends one day.
aWgenfe7LLjj_9qmZokQQp8ro94F-Iqeai4xnxl23d1n_qVuyBYvisrfla5MRi0TfOKAxumLOwHbGLIb1jA1l0q2YkK0GAFzWHAxjtTvDy9qCFyVLDckqnWyqnALLs-oDxFDeBnR
Tao came back to school the next day to be welcomed with smiles and cheerful words.

"He missed you a lot."

"He kept yelling at his phone."

"He was all pouty."

Tao heard a lot about his boyfriend as students crowded around him.

"Thank you, everyone. Have you seen Sehun today?" Tao asked, but he was pretty sure that the younger was in the cafeteria.

"He's in the cafeteria."

Tao was right.


"I want to freaking murder him!" Sehun stabbed his sandwich with a fork again and again. "I want to kill him."

"Excuse me," Chanyeol took the fork back, "that's mine."

"I'm sure he's just busy."

"He hasn't contacted me in hours. Hours!" Sehun scoffed. "Busy my fine , busy."

"Has it been over a day yet?"

"No, but you know a good boyfriend should pick up their damn phone and not make someone worry-"

Sehun felt arms wrapped around his waist and spun around to have his lips met with another pair sweet.

And, he knew those lips.

So, even though he was angry as hell. He couldn't help but to kiss back.

"Missed me?" Tao's face came to view when they pulled apart.

"I hate you so much," Sehun grumbled as he turned around crossing his arms over his chest. "You're mean, you're rude, you didn't contact me-"

"Then, I guess it's best for me to go then..." Tao said, turning around. A sly smirk made its way to his face. He took one step, two steps, and by his third step, he was getting doubtful.

Was Sehun really just going to let him leave?

Sehun must really not want to see his handsome face-

"Zi-hyung!" Limbs wrapped themselves around his waist and a broad chest came in contact with his strong shoulders. "Don't leave me."

"I thought you were mad?" Tao's voice showed sadness, but the onlookers could see the smirk he had hidden away from Sehun's sight.

"I am! I mean, yes. But, you leaving isn't going to solve anything."

"Then??" Tao turned around.

"Then, you need to give me my kisses...."

"I just kissed you."

"That was!" Sehun sighed, before fiddling with his fingers, "You owe me more than one kiss."

"I mean, only if you let me-Ummm!" Taos's head was spinning crazy. Was this how it felt to be reunited with the object of your affections? Given they haven't been away from each other for so long. Any longer and Tao supposed he would've had a heart attack.

After all, without Sehun....he's heart wouldn't beat.

Too cheesy, "I'm too cheesy," Tao said in between their smooches.

"But, I don't mind it." Sehun said.

"How many times do you have to say no PDA?!" Minseok's voice was heard behind Tao. "My eyes! My eyes!!"

"Hyung," Tao called, turning around to meet eyes with the older senior. "I missed you!" He left Sehun's arms to jump into Minseok's.

"Hyung~! I want hugs."

"Don't you dare go all little stuffed bear on me when you were just making out with little Sehunnie over there?"

"But, I missed you."

And cue the puppy dark circles eyes.

And cue the older senior falling for them and giving in. "I missed you too!"

"Uhmmm!" A cough was heard and Tao barely realized the stranger standing besides Minseok. That's weird Minseok doesn't have any other friends. This person was tall. Taos's eyes traced his legs and to his upper body before landing on his face.

"Picture really doesn't do you justice." Tao mumbled.

"What?" Minseok questioned.

"Oh, nothing," Tao untangled himself from Minseok and went up to the stranger.

"And, who might you be?"

"I'm Kris." The taller introduced himself.

"I'm Tao."

"Nice to meet you, Tao. I'm glad you are back. Sehun has been whining yesterday because his boyfriend was missing."

"I've heard."

Meanwhile, Sehun's cheeks were red in the background.

Tao flashed a bright smile, "Well, if you need anything, be sure to tell me. Oh, how old are you?"

"He's just a bit older than you," Minseok butted in.

"So, should we be friends or should I call you hyung??"

"Anything is fine with me."

Tao wrapped his arm around the tall skinny male. "Kris-hyung!!"

Kris, not a big fan of skinship with people he doesn't know well, but also not wanting be seen in a negative light, he nodded with a bright smile, “I hope we can get closer Tao.”

 

“Oh, I can’t wait to know more about you.” Tao mumbled into his chest.

 

Everyone watched as the panda was snuggling against the transfer student’s chest before Sehun had come up and ripped the two apart. “Mine.” Sehun hissed, pulling the panda into his own chest, “Get your hands off.”

 

And Kris was feeling like he’d been wronged. Tao was the one who wrapped his arms around Kris, Kris didn’t do anything.

 

“Sehun, be nice,” Minseok smiled.

 

“I’ll be nice if he keeps his hands away from my boyfriend.”

 

“Kris, promise Sehun you won’t do anything to Tao, or he’ll kill you.” Minseok turned Kris and gave him a quick glare, “And, if Sehun can’t kill you...I will.”

 

“Don’t you guys worry!” Tao untangled himself from Sehun’s limbs to ruffle the younger's hair, I will kill Kirs.

 

Meanwhile, if one would look towards the table they were at before, they’d see Jongin and Chanyeol mumbling things to each other closely.

 

“Stop looking at Kris-hyung like that!” Jongin snapped.

 

Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows, “I will when you aren’t shooting hearts at Minseok-hyung will your eyes. I’m sure Kyungsoo-hyung wouldn’t be happy to know about this.”

 

“What are you talking about? I don’t like Minseok-hyung.”

 

“You little liar!” Chanyeol stood up. He bent down to whisper to Jongin. “I will tell Kyungsoo-hyung you like Minseok-hyung if you keep this up.”

 

Jongin watched as the taller stomped away in a fit.

aWgenfe7LLjj_9qmZokQQp8ro94F-Iqeai4xnxl23d1n_qVuyBYvisrfla5MRi0TfOKAxumLOwHbGLIb1jA1l0q2YkK0GAFzWHAxjtTvDy9qCFyVLDckqnWyqnALLs-oDxFDeBnR

When class started again, Jongin got the news Chanyeol went home early. Jongin was worried. Option one, Chanyeol must be in fury for him to go home early. Option two, something happened. Was he sick all the sudden? But, Jongin wouldn’t give in. He did nothing wrong.

 

However, he couldn’t help it. When school was over, his feet just carried themselves to Chanyeol’s front door and his hand just automatically formed into fist knocking on the wooden door. “Open up! Yeollie!” And, his mouth went off on his own.

 

But, when there was no answer, Jongin ran to Chanyeol’s favorite cafe to buy him his favorite sweet snack as an ‘I’m sorry present” that he knew would made his friend open the door.
 

“I’d like to get a-” Jongin started.

 

“I can’t.”

 

What a familiar voice? Now, who on earth could that be?

 

“Please, just one date.”

 

Now, that voice he didn’t know.

 

“I don’t think I should.”

 

But, Jongin was for sure he knew the second voice. He only heard it for years of course.

 

Turning around in mid-sentence, Jongin saw the person who he came to buy a snack for.

 

Park. Freaking. Chanyeol.

 

And, there was someone with him. Great. Many people adored Chanyeol. It was fine, because no matter how many confessions he received, or how many people swarmed him, he would reject each kindly. However, it seems like time has change.

 

Jongin recognize the person looking up at his friend, Byun Baekhyun, An equally popular student in their school.

 

Byun Baekhyun was known for his intelligence and sass. Jongin didn’t want to admit it, but the smaller was quite a looker as well.

 

“One date to the movies, please?”

 

Chanyeol looked down at the shorter male. He shouldn’t. He can’t. But, it was Byun Baekhyun and the smaller was giving him these puppy eyes and he’s pouting and he’s pulling at shirt and - and - it, “When did you want to g-”

 

“I will kill you, Chanyeol.”

 

Chanyeol turned around and saw Jongin with his favorite snack in hand. “J-Jongin.”

 

“Hey, Jongin.” Baekhyun chirped.

 

“Hey, Baek,” the tan student replied. “What are you doing, Chanyeol?”

 

Chanyeol gulped. . Jongin was tapping his foot and he knew the look in those brown eyes. That murderous look. “I-I-Um, just-”

 

“Chanyeol was about to say yes to going on a date with me.”

 

“Oh, really now?” Jongin questioned. “Well, I hope you two have fun.”

 

Chanyeol’s head was repeating only one thing. Mission abort. Mission abort. Mission abort! He turned to Baekhyun with a sigh, “Actually, Baekhyun...I can’t.”

 

“W-Why?” the smaller male’s smile fell.

 

“Because I already have someone I like.”

 

“You do?”

 

Jongin grumbled to himself in a mocking tone, “Kris-hyung.” Gladly, the other two didn’t hear a word, too focused on their own conversation.

 

“Yes, I’m sorry.”

 

“It’s fine. It only makes sense someone like you wouldn’t be single. I guess I got the wrong news.”

 

“I am single. I just don’t have eyes for anyone else other than that person.”

 

Baekhyun tiled his head back and forth in an absolutely adorable manner that made Chanyeol internally scream. He always had a soft side for cuteness. But, someone already took his heart. So, no matter how cute the older  was, he couldn’t take back his words. Looking up to meet Chanyeol’s eyes, Baekhyun said sincerely, “I really do hope you get together with the one you like.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

Baekhyun smiled slightly, “Well, I’ll get going then. I’ll spread the word, so that no one bothers you anymore.”

 

Chanyeol watched as the older walked away and turned to Jongin, who had a not so happy expression planted on his face.

 

“So, when are you going to ask Kris-hyung out?”

 

“Huh?” Chanyeol’s widen his eyes.

 

“Just don’t do it in front of me, I’ll throw up.” Jongin gave a huff. He handed Chanyeol the dessert he bought, “And, to think, I went all the way here to buy you this.”

 

Chanyeol accepted the small box and when he looked up, Jongin was already a couple yards away. Why is he walking so fast?

 

, he’s mad.

 

“Jongin!” And, hopefully Chanyeol’s long legs can catch up to Jongin’s quick ones.


 

“Chanyeol, Jongin was looking for you this morning,” Kyungsoo opened the door. “He’s in his ro-”

 

But, Chanyeol sped past him.

 

“Who was that, Soo?” Minseok called from the living room couch. “Something ran across here.”

 

“Chanyeol.”

 

“Oh, yeah. Jongin was looking of him.”

 

“Hmmmm.”

 

Kyungsoo made himself cozy on Minseok’s lap. “I have a question.”

 

“Yeah?”

 

Kyungsoo could fill his boyfriend his hair in a soothing manner, “Do you like Kris?”

 

“He’s okay I suppose. He weirded me out at first.”

 

“Really?” Kyungsoo asked, “How so?”

 

“Felt like I seen him before. You know that feeling? Like, you know someone, but it turns out you actually don’t.”

 

“I know what you mean.” Kyungsoo smiled up at the older. He slid his hand around Minseok’s nape to bring him down closer, “But, I was asking if you like him better than me.” Minseok smirked, “And, if I did?” Kyungsoo chuckled, giving a peck to those soft lips he adored so much, “I’d have to fix that?”

 

“By?”

 

“Hmmmm...” Kyungsoo trailed his fingers from Minseok’s neck to his chest before slippin underneath the older’s shirt. “I have my ways.”

 

“You should put them into action then, because I’m kinda finding you less attractive lately.”

 

“Oh, is that so?”

 

Minseok nodded and he thought back up to Jongin and Chanyeol upstairs. Should he stop it? Nah. It wasn’t like they were going to do anything too inappropriate. And, if they were...Kyungsoo started it. So, it’s only fair to say that he was only complying with his boyfriend’s wishes when he took off his shirt and didn’t put resist when Kyungsoo started ravishing his upper body.

aWgenfe7LLjj_9qmZokQQp8ro94F-Iqeai4xnxl23d1n_qVuyBYvisrfla5MRi0TfOKAxumLOwHbGLIb1jA1l0q2YkK0GAFzWHAxjtTvDy9qCFyVLDckqnWyqnALLs-oDxFDeBnR

“Talk to me.”

 

“Please.

 

“I will beg.”

 

“I am begging.”

 

“I’ll give you this.” Chanyeol held up the dessert box to his friend’s view.

 

Jongin rolled his eyes, “I bought it, you’re not giving me anything.” The younger rolled around on his bed to face the wall and covered himself with his blanket.

 

“Tell me why you’re mad at me.”

 

Silence.

 

“I will eat this by myself.”

 

Jongin only laughed at his friend’s lame threat, “You know where the kitchen is.”

 

“Okay! Forget the cake.”

 

Chanyeol couldn’t believe he uttered those words, because he really likes the desert inside the box. However! Jongin, his Jongin, was more important than this sweet, delicious thing. “I won’t eat it.”

 

Jongin threw the blanket off him and sat up to glare at Chanyeol, “Then, give it to Kris-hyung then. I’m sure his heart would just burst-”

 

“Wait!” Chanyeol jumped on the bed next to Jongin “Is this why you’re mad? Because of Kris-hyung?”

 

“No!” And just when Jongin was about to crawl under the blanket to hide under the world and a giant who was pissing him off with every passing second-

 

“It is! Listen to me. I said I don’t like him.”

 

“I didn’t ask for an explanation!”

 

“But, you want one,” his tone was soft and he scooted closer if that was even possible. Jongin didn’t reply, so he carried on, “I don’t like him, I like someone else.”

 

“Give the cake to him then.”

 

“Fine, I will.” Chanyeol stood up and walked out, making Jongin’s anger rise even more.

 

Jongin closed his eyes and took a few moments to breathe. He was upset and angry and wanted to punch the giant- Wait, why was he even angry? There wasn’t a reason to be angry. It didn’t make sense for him to behave this way. Yet, he couldn’t help it when he thought Chanyeol talking with Baekhyun or staring at Kris- Breathe! In. Out. In. Ou-

 

Jongin widened his eyes and saw Chanyeol retracting his hand, which held a spoon. The sweet flavor spread through his mouth and the creamy texture almost melted his anger away. Chanyeol just…

 

“You said feed the person I like.” Chanyeol shrugged, “So, I fed him.” He took another scoop of the desert and held it to Jongin’s lips, “Open.” Reluctantly, the younger parted his lips and let Chanyeol feed him. Chanyeol put the spoon and box down on the nightstand beside the bed.

 

Jongin didn’t have enough time to react. Right after the sweetness passed down his throat, he felt something not as sweet, but it sure did melt away all the anger and frustration he had, pressed against his lips.

“So, sweet.” Chanyeol hummed, angling his head to deepen the kiss.

 

They pulled away and Chanyeol his lips, “I wouldn’t mind tasting the flavor like that again.” He earned a smack on the arm from Jongin.

 

Jongin was pretty sure he was blushing like mad and it was okay, because Chanyeol was, too.

 

“Umm, so, I….like you, if it wasn’t obvious enough.” Chanyeol states, fumbling with his fingers. “You don’t have to say anything if you don’t feel the same way. I can leave, it’s fine. I shouldn’t have done that abruptly. You like Minseok-hyu-.

 

“I said I don’t like Minseok-hyung.” Jongin laid down, pulling Chanyeol over him in the process, “And you, Yeollie, should definitely taste the sweetness again.” Jongin whispered into the older’s ear, “But, this time....just the sweetness of my lips.”

 

Chanyeol felt shivers down his spine.

 

“We can eat the cake later. We can go get some mor-”

 

“Later.”

 

“Because my lips are just pulling you in, huh?” Jongin wiggled his eyebrows.

 

“That and the fact that Minseok and Kyungsoo are showing their love to each other in the living room isn’t something I think you’d want to see.”

 

Jongin’s eye widened, “Later it is then.” He smiled at the cute giant on top of him. Chanyeol’s ear were red and he smirked. The older didn’t look him in the eye, but he did manage to talk, “C-Can I-Kiss-I mean, I want to- Can I-”

 

Can I….

 

Jongin rolled his eyes before pulling Chanyeol to connect their lips. Chanyeol couldn’t help the smile that formed.

 

...taste this sweetness everyday?

aWgenfe7LLjj_9qmZokQQp8ro94F-Iqeai4xnxl23d1n_qVuyBYvisrfla5MRi0TfOKAxumLOwHbGLIb1jA1l0q2YkK0GAFzWHAxjtTvDy9qCFyVLDckqnWyqnALLs-oDxFDeBnR

A/N: So, it's been like ooooo soo far because one, my feels just weren't up to it anymore, and two, yalll school work has been kicking my lately. But, I don't like to leave things unfinished, so I reread this story, found out I put in soooo much fluff in here and wanted to continue it again. So, basically, this just will focus everything in the story except just Taohun itself. Don't worry, they'll have more moments later. Some of yall were wondering about Jongin's love interest. And of course, Minseok is hot as heck, but what could he do? A giant with cute ears was alwasy waiting to keep him in his embrace. Kris enters. He was mentioned one time before if you don't remember. I wrote this sooo long for yall since I didn't update in like 1-2 years. I updated just before 2 years hit. Wow. Anyways.....Have fun reading. I'll update everyweek until it finishes.