After School

Meeting of Facades
 
"Minseok-hyung!", Tao jumped on his friend's back as soon as he spotted the older near to entering the school gates. "So early in the morning Tao.", Minseok sounded annoyed, but the smile he gave suggested otherwise. He hasn't even stepped foot through the school gates and already he was met with a panda in human form jumping on his back. Not that he mind, Tao was actually lighter than he thought he'd be. 
 
"You love me though, hyung.". Tao laid his head on the other's shoulder. His hair slighted grazed against Minseok's nape, "Stop, that tickles Tao.". Feeling a little mischievous today, the younger kept moving his head causing the older to laugh. "I said stop! Hahaha! It's tickles!!", Minseok kept shrugging his shoulders, trying to move around. 
 
"Alright,", Tao jumped off Minseok's back, "I won't tickle torture you anymore, hyung.". The younger chuckled, it was so hilarious seeing how Minseok would jump just a little every time his hair graze against his neck. "Are you laughing at your hyung?!", Mminseok shouted, turning to face the younger at his side. "Maybe,", Tao's smile widened "but I love you, hyung.". 
 
"Hug?", the one who resembles a panda opened his arms before enveloping the other in them "Hug!". "Okay, no more hugging.", Minseok slightly pushed the younger off "Let's go eat. I want food.". "Yah, breakfast!!", Tao grabbed Minseok's hand and dragged them to the cafeteria. Minseok decided, who's life was going to get a lot more interesting. He's not sure whether that's a positive thing yet thing.  

dTreonjnc.jpeg

"They are right, breakfast is the most important meal of the day.", Minseok and Tao sat down after putting their trays on the table. "So, is it true?", Minseok probed "You and that blonde are dating.". "The blonde's name is Sehun.", Tao pouted. "I know his name.", Minseok poked the other's side "So? Are you guys dating?". The younger smiled, taking a sip of his milk "Something like that.".
 
"Hi, hyung.", an intruder sat down at the table, "Hey, Jongin.". A blonde male followed, sitting by Tao. "Sehunnie!!", Tao's arms wrapped around the younger. "Display of affections are not allowed.", Minseok causally stated, chewing his food. "Yes, Tao. Minseok's right.", Sehun shoved the older off, a little too hard in Tao's opinion. 
 
"Shouldn't you call him hyung?", Tao questioned. "Sehun doesn't like calling people hyung.", the tan male answered, taking a bit of his apple. "Why?", Tao blinked. Sehun replied with a shrug. "Is that okay with you, Minseok-hyung?", Tao looked at the male who was shoving food down his throat. "Mhmm.", Minseok nodded. He didn't really care much. Plus, he'd feel uncomfortable if Sehun was forced to call him hyung when he wasn't comfortable with it either. 
 
"You promised we'd go somewhere after school today, right?", Tao crawled on the other's lap, assuming the position they were in the day before. "Yes, so where do you want to go?", Sehun faked a smile. Both Jongin and Minseok had their eyes trained on the two. Some students that just entered the cafeteria started eavesdropping in their conversation too. "I want to go to this new ice cream place that just opened.", Tao clapped his hands together. 
 
"Ice cream?", Sehun raised an eyebrow.   It sounded like the kid thinks they're actually going out after school. Tao doesn't actually think that, right? "Yes, I want ice cream.", the senior looped his arms around the blonde's neck "Please?". Sehun looked around them. 
 
"They are so cute.".
 
"Sehun got himself a good one.".
 
"Tao looks like he's in love. Awwww~".
 
Whispers around them could be heard. These damn eavesdroppers. "Of course, we can go. Anything you want, okay?", Sehun looked at Tao as he nodded. "Anything?", Sehun nodded again. "Can you show me what you said you'd show me yesterday?", the senior tilted his head. "Yes, I will.", Sehun smiled. "When?", Tao asked. "Now.", Sehun placed his lips just slightly over Tao's, making it look as if the two were sharing a kiss, but they weren't. 
 
"Just pretend and play along with the show.", Sehun whispered. Tao smirked "It's not fun to pretend. Might as well show them the real thing.". The senior's fingers ran through the blonde hair before pushing Sehun's head down causing their lips crash together. 
 
"OMO!!", students either squealed at the sight or let words of bitterness come out from their mouths. 
 
"Sehun,", Tao pulled back and gave the said male a light weak punch, "not at around so many people.". Tao tucked his head into the crook of Sehun's neck.  "Awwww~", everyone cooed. This action further made the people around them believe that Tao's innocent act was true. Minseok chuckled, seeing the younger senior acting all embarrassed. 
 
Sehun gritted his teeth, this kid sitting on his lap was good, too good for his liking. Acting all innocent when he was the one who just kiss Sehun seconds ago. The only good thing was that the action kept their reputations. Tao being all innocent and Sehun being the playboy. He wasn't even close to a playboy. Seems like Tao was more of a playboy than he was. 
 
"Sorry, I just couldn't help it.", Sehun smirked, his hand traveling towards the younger's inner thighs. "Sehunnie!", Tao smacked the younger's hand, "We're at school.", causing a hiss to come out from Sehun's mouth. "But I really can't help it, you look so cute.", Sehun smirked. "Still!", the senior whined. "Okay, then after school?", Sehun couldn't believe the words he's forcing out of his mouth. Tao blushed, "M-Maybe.". 
 
"Enough with the PDA!!", the tan male's shout snapped them out of their own world. "S-Sorry.", Tao slid out of the blonde's lap. Minseok chuckled at the other's red cheeks. Tao was just too cute. 
 
The rest of the day was spent mostly with Tao clinging onto Sehun every chance he got. Other times were spent with Sehun hiding from Tao. 

dTreonjnc.jpeg

"Well, guess I'll walk home alone.", Jongin pouted. Since his friend had plans with his boyfriend after school, the tan male had to go home alone. "I can drive you if you want, Jongin.", Minseok offered. "Yes! Thank you, hyung.", Jongin ran over to the senior on the other side of Tao. "See, Minseok-hyung is nice. You're mean, Sehun!", the tan latter stuck his tongue out before leaving with Minseok. 
 
"Come on, Sehunnie!", Tao dragged Sehun to his car. "Let's go get ice cream.", Sehun was practically shoved into the passenger's seat before Tao slid into the driver's. "You were serious?", Sehun lifted an eyebrow in disbelief. "Of course.", Tao nodded. "Did you not want to go with me?", the senior pouted. No, not matter how adorable the kid looked, Sehun wasn't going to fall for it. "Of course not, and cut the crap, I know you ain't the innocent panda.". 
 
"Fine,", Tao shrugged before a smirk overtook his face "but your going with me to get ice cream.". "No I ain't!", Sehun snapped. Despite the younger's tone, Tao was unfazed, "You will or you want me to tell everyone the truth.". "You-You! That's blackmail!!", Sehun accused, pointing his index finger at the other in the driver's seat. "Call it what you want.", Tao turned the engine on, "We're still going.". "Ugh!!", Sehun fell back on his seat. "Seat belt.", Tao said. Sehun let out another groan, but nevertheless put on his seat belt. 

dTreonjnc.jpeg

"Thanks for driving me home, hyung.", Jongin got out the car, "Do you want to come in?". Should Minseok say yes? He's not really a social person, but ever since a certain black ink hair boy entered his life, many people started associating with him. Even people who just pass him in the hallway would greet him nowadays. Maybe it's a new start and Minseok should take this chance to be a social with people. "Sure.", the senior nodded before getting out of the car himself. 
 
"Looks like my hyung's home.", Jongin looked at the backpack on the couch. "You have a brother?", Minseok sat down next to the backpack. "Yeah, he's a senior, but he goes to another school.", Jongin follow suit and sat down next to the senior. 
 
"Jongin-ah, you're home?", a male rushed out from the hallway. "Yes, and I brought a guest.", the tan male gestured  to the senior siting beside him, "This is Minseok-hyung, he's also a senior.". Minseok's and the new unknown male's eyes met, "H-Hi, I'm K-Kyungsoo.". 
 
Kyungsoo had big brown eyes and Minseok felt like he would have no problem drowning into them. He could get lost in them forever, "Nice to meet you, K-Kyungsoo.". 
 
"So your Jongin's...?", Kyungsoo just had to ask. "I'm just his senior at school.", Minseok replied. "I said that like 5 seconds ago, hyung. Listen next time.", Jongin came into the conversation between the two. Just a senior of Jongin's, somehow Kyungsoo was relieved at that statement. 
 
Minseok's phone buzzed, signaling an incoming text. "I'm sorry, I have to go.", Minseok got up from his seat "It was nice meeting for even if it was for a short time.". "Come back any time!", Kyungsoo shouted as the other senior left through the door. Minseok looked back for a moment before getting into his car and driving away, a blush taking over his cheeks the whole time. 
 
"Kyungsoo-hyung?", Jongin called the male still staring at he open door. "Yes.", Kyungsoo's thoughts were still on the single lidded male with chubby cheeks that he just met. "You like Minseok-hyung?", Kyungsoo nodded. "You want me to bring him over more?", Kyungsoo nodded. "You should pick me up from now on.", Jongin suggested. "Why?", Kyungsoo's hands were on his waist. "So you can see Minseok-hyung.", Jongin grinned. "Right.", Kyungsoo nodded for the third time that day "In fact, I'm going to be picking you up everyday from now on.".
 
Jongin did a good thing bringing Minseok home.
 
dTreonjnc.jpeg

A/N: I just had to update soon because I had feels. Xiusoo was in the tags. If you noticed, good job. *Highfive! Whoo!

-Wanderer_11

 

 

Comments\Subscribe\Upvotes

will be very much appreciated.

 

Plagiarism is not allowed.