Thrill

Love Me Free
 
 

Mark has marched through all the way to the front entrance, since he perceived some of the assembling fangirls outside, he couldn’t help but hide his face and then dash. Not so long when Suzy was the one who witnessed the crowd, she hid herself at the back of the door just a while before knowing JB was standing behind.

“I don’t want to talk to you.”

She said, clear and outspoken, which made him having no choice but letting her went back to the practice room. And well along, he departed.

 


 

A few days later…

 

Seven boys were lounging at their living room after quite tiring weekend practice, when BamBam switched the channel to one of the music broadcasts re-run.

“Noonas will be performing up next…”

“Noonas?”

Eung, miss A noonas.”

“Hell yeah…”

Jackson has cozied his position right after the younger answered his pry, followed by the rest, without even noticing the tension from both eldest, who haven’t share a word for days.

“Whoa… Love Song! Turn the volume up, please!”

As a longest running fanboy of almost all, Youngjae always showed his true color, mainly when they were in the dorm. Jr. eyed the fellow that seemed almost fainted next to the youngest. He already was clasping the chest.

“You should see the performance live… All men at the studio were like swooned, even BamBam and I—“

“He did, more or less hyung… See,”

Yugyeom has made his point clear just before noticing one guy, or two, were not looking very content. Mark hastened to his room even before the main song ended, and JB had trailing him. Bring about the others befuddled and later were squeezing in over the door to attempt of eavesdropping.

“How long have you planned of cold shouldering me?”

He didn’t get any reply as the other was busy rummaging his belongings, made an effort to get himself busy. JB approached as putting a palm onto his shoulder.

“Mark…”

He pulled away, swiftly in place of the older shrugged the edge off from his pat and exchanged a cold glare regarding his contemplation.

“I can explain—“

Yet again, he hasn’t resume since the man was not giving any care of his presence, until once he drew his hand to him to be discerned.

“What can I do to make it up? Or, you can do anything you want, but, please don’t ignore me like this…”

Mark raised an eyebrow. “Really?” He twined his arms upon his ribcage. “Anything?”

“Yes…”

He exhaled quite loud just before he turned around formerly was landing a fist, fast to the actual younger’s face. He slammed to the ground, and was crashing some of the stuffs by the end table on the persevere. As confined intimates for years, which not many people recognized, JB should have known that Mark was always a man of few words who preferred an act, particularly in such circumstances.

 

“Should we break in?”

On the other side of door, Jackson began to worry of the crashing sounds they heard from inside. While the youngers had seemed become more puzzled and wordless, while Jr. has shook his head, quietly saying no for interfering.

 

JB wiped the fluid that was coming from the corner of his lips, he was getting up then took a base on the bed corner. “Happy?” He eyed Mark then, who was in chorus had taking seat across.

“What is it between you and her?”

After a long while, Mark has finally letting out his enigma. “I thought you never hide anything from me… Not after all things we’ve gone through, together—“

“I love her, Mark… I’m not saying that I will always do, at least I know that I used to, or still…”

Mark was eventually moved to his quiet finest pal, without any word amongst, up till…

“How come you never told me that?”

“Tch…” He simpered, “You should know one thing I very much hated is, bringing up the time when I have messed up the most.”

Then, a long silence has occurred concerning the two best silent friends.

“Should I just leave?”

JB patted the older’s shoulder as reacting to what he just stated.

“I just left, like that,” He snapped his fingers. “Back then… In the midst of all things which had brought up, especially when she reached the stardom—“ He was then wrapping his folded legs upon the sheet. “I just didn’t expect she’d finally meet someone that she cares so much of… Someone who’s closest to me—“ He eyed to the person next to him. “—you.”

Mark couldn’t say even a thing to response that, while waiting for…

“Was it that hard?”

“It depends… Speaking about someone you used to see each day, and in the end you just see her from a box of TV, or your phone… Not saying, when she should act romantically with guys—“

“Oh God… I even wanted to burn the whole building with you and her inside when I saw you were hugging each other—“

“No, we were not, Mark…” He smiled, and he knew it was sincere. “It was me that trying to hold her back, but then… She chose to run after you.”

Mark wanted to hit his head a couple times to the wall, wishing if he could turned around for even just a second to look on her rushing at him. He was then has face palmed himself, as JB was the upset man’s back.

“Jaebum-ah, what should I do?”

He spoke unclearly, still closing his features within the palms.

“Go see her.”

“Now?” He unveiled the striking face of his.

“Well, it’s always better soon than too late. Or maybe,” He eyed to the clock which showed it was almost an hour to midnight. “Tomorrow will be fine.”

“Then, what about you?”

“I should get over this by myself.”

“Really, Jaebum-ah?”

“Seriously, Mark… She decided on going after you. What do you expect if you were me?”

He was at that time has gotten timid, yet tried to cover it. “Um… I think I owe you a hit on the face…”

“For real?”

“Yeah… But, not too hard, remember, we’ll have another fan meetings abroad starting next week, and I don’t want to look bad— you know,”

“You sure about this?”

JB was already clenching his right fist, since he was a lefty, he indicated the weakest one of his. Hitherto he appeared doubtful.

“Bring it on, …”

Mark was already mouthing bad word to heat things up.

“You, jerk…”

Soon after he replied, JB thumped the older to the floor and before long was helping him to stand on his feet.

“It’ll fade in few days—“ He rubbed the swollen side from the visual’s face.

“I hope so, but it quite stings.”

Then they were laughing and making fun the bruises on each face. The minute they were opening the door to getting out to the outer space, they caught the youngers were watching at them, stumped, sandwiching on the floor.

“These little brats…”

Mark has promptly snatched the maknaes, while JB was silently taking care of Jackson and Youngjae.

“I was going to the bathroom—“

“Hyung!”

“I told you guys, bugging somebody's business is never good.”

And that was from Jr. who was like a ghost had moved to the couch.

 


 

Sunday was not ever a better choice of visiting TV station. Unless, you need it so bad to make up and save something very important for the lifetime’s sake. Mark was trying hard to disguise himself, passing the sea of hungry fans seeing their idols, not to mention, he could be one of their prey. Dressed quite an average from head to toe, wearing black jacket over tees, with a hood covering his crown, jeans, sneakers, and completely bare-faced. He finally made it to the building after an hour.

He dashed to one of the waiting rooms, clutching the shopping bag he brought earlier, after downstairs was watching the group which the girl was a member of, has already finished their performance. He had hardly convinced the security to let him get in, until one of the managers was identifying his bubble-like self.

 

“What?!”

Every perceptiveness in the room moved to Suzy when she was answering her phone, a bit cranky, knowing who was giving the buzz. Even it was throughout by another continent.

That’s not the most pleasant reply for someone who has wasted the entire morning streaming the show that you are in, my dear…

“You know, I never give a damn care about it.” She had lowering her voice to lessen the full attention.

What the is wrong with you? You’ve been such pain in the for this entire week—

Getting preach from someone she terribly loathed was what she needed the least, especially at the time when she had longing a soul she knew she couldn’t keep. Merely before someone was knocking on the door.

“Cheeseling!!!”

A young man has offered the fried chicken box he was carrying the whole time, until he found out it was Jia that was standing in front of him.

“Looking for someone…? Mark?”

And later, the room was beholding him in one piece, specifically a young lady on the corner who briskly hung up the phonecall.

“Mr. Kim, I gotta go…”

Ms. Bae, hold on—

She was then turning off its power as approaching the guy at the threshold.

“Noona! This is for your comeback, congratulations!”

For instance he was shoving the bundle to the other and then was seizing Suzy’s hand. They were walking away in instant. On the other hand, Fei was looming her friend on the doorstep.

“What’s that?”

Shortly whilst Min was arriving from the washroom, aiming backward.

“Since when Suzy’s close with Mark?”

By means of bumped into them during the course.

 

The set of two had chosen nowhere but steps of the emergency stairs as their safe haven. None were starting a conversation for almost bit.

“I was—“

“What are you doing here?”

She overlapped his stutters.

“I came to see you, is that a crime?”

He was kind of pouted, which actually made her want to pinch his cheeks and forced him not to throwing his face to the other way, when a bunch of guys was passing by.

“Suzy-ssi…” Even though they were sort of puzzled witnessing who was with the girl they shared the earlier comeback stage, but then, “Uh, Mark-ssi…”

The two were then replying Chanyeol and Baekhyun as they bowing to each other, subsequently, Suzy was intending to greet the last guy of the pack.

“Sehun-ssi—“

Until he had elbowing the others to hurriedly leave the spot, triggering Mark full of demand by the odd occurrence.

“Maknae is always weird…”

“Hey…” She smacked his shoulder lightly. “I am maknae.”

“And yes, you’re the weirdest.”

She glared at him.

“Okay, but seriously what’s wrong with the guy?”

“I knew him since high school—“

“Should you guys get much closer rather than paying no attention to?”

“Mark, I’m not finish…”

“Alright, baby… I’m listening—“

She raised an eyebrow, “What did you call me?”

“Do you want to proceed or not?”

While she sulked as trying hard to hide the blush, but then still was resuming…

 

Early 2014…

 

Suzy was on the set of her upcoming movie which will be launching on the following year, when she heard her phone ringing. It was a video call from the guy she despised, yet she still chose to answer. The guy was beaming as she perceived he was having exquisite background, at the night from his side of place.

“My dear, I’m currently at the Eiffel tower—“

“Oh…” She has no interest of anything he’d be doing, although it answered where he got such view.

“In any chance, do you know this guy?”

He moved the phone to someone who was sitting on a chair, his hands and feet were being tied as well as the tape-covered mouth. She gaped, speechless, as not believing what was the guy has been undertaking.

“Some of my men caught this fella when doing shoot with his group in Berlin, and I thought Paris would be a nice meeting place, just in between there and London—“

He was ordering his people to drag the captive near a huge window of restricted venue he already booked only for himself and his company that night. On the other side, Suzy was already advancing to much hidden place to avoid people realizing her shocks.

“What are you doing, Kim?!”

“Let’s say, I’ve caught you conversed with him for a few occasions, and now I just wanted to know him better…”

He once again directed the phone to where the other guy have been cornered to the opened hole-in-the-wall, to the edge of hundreds feet upon the ground. The hostage was trying to scream his lung out.

“Oh my God! Sehun-ssi!”

“So, you really know him?”

“Kim! Let me see your face!”

He smirked, back directing the cam to his façade. “Yes, my dear?”

“We went to the same school, nothing else. I can guarantee you, now please let him go…”

“Really?”

“Yes!” She answered fast, and then he shifted gaze to the guy, and he was nodding endlessly.

“Okay, cool.”

He ordered the men to release the links, and was moving the sight along up till Sehun has been moved down below.

“Satisfied now?”

He had once again smirked through the other line.

“Thank you.” She replied just before hanging up as needing to shoot another scene.

“You’re welcome, my dear.”

 

“That sick bastard…”

He reacted, as she shrugged then folding her bare feet in advance of he was taking off his jacket to cover it.

“So, about the thing you called me—“

“Is there a problem?”

She took glance at him, “No, just wondering why—“

“It is what I always wanted of referring someone I want to take care of and care about…”

“And I am that ‘someone’?”

He stared at her for a moment.

“This is not even funny anymore.”

Mark was then wrapping his arm around Suzy’s shoulder as he forced to caress, while her laugh cracking quite loud, and they both giggled all the way.

“My baby…” Then, he said.