Nowise

Love Me Free
 
 

Mark was the one who firstly observed that the high-end vehicle has made a stop in one of the most exorbitant designed hotel, whereas Jr. asked the cab driver to pull over. Not so long before he perceived Suzy was exiting the car. Looked stunning, as she always be for him, pulling off just a simple, mini white dress. Next to her was a young man in black outfit from head to toe, was placing his hand on to her back as they were walking in. Both were so distinct, he thought, and not only in term of attiring.

By the time of minutes when the younger instructed the driver to take them toward their dorm, Mark has quickly responded as not wanting to leave the place, and asking why they didn’t follow them inside.

“No, I’m not going into that son of a ’s place…”

“What the—this is where he lives? Wh-what are they gonna do?””

He was still looking to the building when the ride has made a U turn in front of it.

“Well, not that what I’m talking about. I mean, this is one of his assets.”

He directed to the sophisticated-constructional afore. By way of detecting the older has appeared anxious as leaving the girl with a man along by meal as well beds.

He grinned, “Hyung, you don’t need to worry… She’s not that kind of girl.”

“I know.”

Mark actually didn’t know how he got such certainty in instant. Nonetheless, he really did believe that the girl he began to care so much was really not the same compared to most people.

“How old is he?”

Jr. widened his eyes as the fellow pointed backward, referring the man who currently with her.

“Just the same as her and I—“

“What?!” He didn’t believe what he just heard. Although he was indeed having the taste of people on their range of age by the time, or maybe was a year younger than himself.

“Twenty-one year— I mean, twenty-two in here, and having—“

“Yeah,” Jr. gazed to the older beside him. “When kids have turned seventeen and maybe getting a new bag, phone, or even ride from their parents. That one,” He aimed to the subject. “Has getting his father enterprises.”

And that was absolutely making him astounded.

 

Suzy shoved the hand behind her back as soon as they were passing the main lobby and heading to the resident famous eating place.

“Never put hands on me.

She spoke indifferently to the man aside, who was just snickering through the young lady’s persistency, which always charmed him further. Not once in more than two decades of his life, he had ever been refused from an opposite . Only this one, who dared to resist the most eligible bachelor the country has ever made. At least, it had written on a few exchange magazines from the latest year, and has been drooled over many misses across the nation, or even some through the continent.

“I’ve expressed to my people that you’re my future Mrs. so,” He leaned over to reach her ear. “It will be weird if I never put my hands around you.”

And then he smirked, as pulling one of the chairs on the reserved place, to be seated by her. He was then sitting on one of crosswise. Prior to opening the black leather jacket, exposing his fine-built figure through the fitted, dark, long sleeves.

She folded her arms over the torso, in place of responding his earlier statement, when the waiters were already gone with their brunch orders. “You psycho.”

He replied once more with the signature smirk, as doing the same folding as the girl, who always got him fascinated. “Oh, my stubborn dearest,” He inclined above the table, to get their facades more proximate. “I said to you, that one day… You’ll fall in love with me at last, and hard… You will be devoted of I for one, my dear.”

“I’ve said to you as well, as for two points. First of all, I never was your dear, and I will never be. The second,“ She showed the two by her right fingers. “The thing you just said, I assure it will be not happening, Mr. Kim.” And she simpered for a thrive concluding. “Not ever.”

 


 

Merely a year after her debut…

 

Suzy has been requested exclusively to one of the broadcast station high-rise seating room, herself excluding her miss A unnies. She wondered what she had done wrong to be rarely called for instance. She assumed one of the CEOs despised the earlier performance, and inside her wandering mind, she thought she would be meeting an old grump in suit, or else someone at the age of her company’s shareholders.

Except who she has met was a very young man, dressed in some sort of foreign uniform, all-suited. Standing tall at six feet for a high-schooler, almost the entire facial features were perfect which he already got since birth. The bronzed skin he acquired for almost every weekend spent topless in nearby coastlines. She could read an unidentified label of school, because it was actually located somewhere in Great Britain. The name she could perceive from the tag, which consist his English one, was just the ‘Kim’. He was then ordering some his minders, all in black suit to left him alone with the girl.

“Apologize for not having altered my attire since I got to take my plane heads here straight right after classes,” He gazed into his watch. “It’s still yesterday in my place though… Excuse me,” He was then beginning to strip right in front of her, into a t-shirt he snatched from the bag on one of the table.

“Whoa—“

She was actually getting uncomfortable of witnessing his toned, bare torso. Hitherto he considered it as admiration.

“I played soccer some times.” He smirked, and she was enclosing her eyes with a palm, just before he was then regarding once more to her. “Girls tend to be getting undressed also if I—“

“Excuse me?!” And she did directly not liking him.

“Well, if you like playing it slow…” He was then really has put on to the shirt he already grab for a while, prior to fixing his messy black crown. Ahead of approaching the desk and then have seat on top of it. He motioned her to sit on the chair forward-facing.

“And so, Ms.?”

“Bae—“

“Bae Suzy.”

She raised an eyebrow on how did he know her full name while still asking for it.

“You doubted how I know it?” He bit the corner of his lips, as it seemed was a habit. “I learnt all of your information that my people have been able to gather all the way here.”

“And why is it so concerning me?”

“I got my eyes fixed on you while, like, a day ago, I accidentally watched the spreading music industry through one of my friend’s iMac.”

“Really?” She chuckled.

“Really.” He was then leaning to reach her chin, and she was directly refusing it. In its place making he had gotten into spellbound. “I seriously didn’t regret my choice of visiting at this point.”

“And I believe I’m not interested whether you have or not.”

She placed one of her arms to the left handrest, also to avoid his excessive proximity. Instead of he was starting to stroll around the room, constantly keeping his eyes on her. In advance of him was approaching her yet again.

“I like you more and more, I guess…” He put fingers on both the padding, evading her of preceding anywhere but his limbs. “I want you to be my girlfriend.”

“No way.”

Suzy has slinked to get out from his supervision, hence he was hastily detaining.

“Why is that?”

“Are you kidding? We even have barely known each other like for minutes…”

“So,” He smirked once more. “You’re saying that you can fall for me after some whiles…”

“Not ever.”

He was then snickering all over as wanting the girl more. “Okay here’s the deal…” He said as putting his arm adjacent to the doorframe.

“Since your first drama production will be starting, and just so you know, I, personally will take over all the supports.” He tilted his head as requiring her to be agreed. He stretched fingers once more for her chin, and he was gripping it hard then. “I guarantee you to take the stardom’s peak this time. No matter what.”

She attempted of getting freed as he was ultimately letting her to. He was then beginning to take his untidy belongings over the space, as whispering her before departing for his flight. “You’re welcome, my dear.”

And she hated him more for addressing her that.

 

A few months later…

 

Once concluding that day’s shoot, Suzy has found herself to be taken to one of a lavish residential. Her manager should be waited by the lobby, when some men in black suit have altered to guard her going upstairs. She didn’t get who has that such luxury condo that she obliged to meet passing midnight. Only when she thought of numerous names, at what time, the guy she fancied to see the least was lodging the place.

“Mr. Kim,” She uttered as despising to make sure that it was really him.

“Well, if you want this to be one of our formal meeting, then, Ms. Bae…” He motioned her to be seated thus far she was reluctantly following it. “I heard the drama’s doing very well, I enjoyed watching it.”

“What is it you require me to come here?”

“Ugh, persistent as the last time we encountered.”

He was biting the corner of his lips, by way of advancing desirability. He was then getting up and offered his hand to be taken by her, yet she refused and so marching through where he directed. Both of them were later standing toward the vast window that faced throughout the city.

“You see,” He directed an index toward a familiar building not too far-flung. She furrowed her brows simply to realize it was actually the JYP building. He was then handed her a binocular to catch a glimpse of more clearly. She was sort of taken aback that he , in fact, was bringing up on JB. Who was having forty winks at the rooftop single-handedly back then.

“I heard you already had a boyfriend.”

She gazed to the guy beside who stated than as leering.

“I believe that’s none of your business.”

“Oh, really?”

At that time, he was lifting a finger when turned out the person by his arrears was taking out some kind of long gun, completed with small equipment which later she knew was a noise reducer.

“Just a gentle reminder, if I can’t have you then—“

She has briskly then confronting him, whilst he was sustaining both her arms by his steady. Ahead of he was ordering his men to leave the place.

“You sick, psychopath!”

Suzy was keeping on trying to get free as wanting to strangle him much, yet he has much stronger power than her until he has slammed the girl to the wall. He realized it was abusive, nonetheless, was approaching as putting palm to sustain her weak limb. He noticed a bruise was emitting from her right temple.

“Don’t…put….your…hands, on me.”

She said, despite of all the pain, which made him had become more remarkably daunted. He clasped her chin as she didn’t have much strength of opposing. Then and there, he was her lips. By all the power she got left, she tried to let go of his edges.

He smirked, “If I can’t put my hands on you, then nobody could, my dear.”

 


 

“Did anyone in our company know this?”

Mark was still inquiring Jr. when they resumed the discussion as arriving in their residential building. He already told the older’s of things Mark should’ve comprehended. Exclusive of giving some details, which he knew he should keep for many people’s sake.

“JYP-nim is trying to find the most possible approach to solve this problem, especially without involving anyone in our company. Also, not to harm Suzy, herself. That’s why,”

He pressed the elevator button as their talk was resuming.

“She should live such lifespan until the best way found and will disentangle this entire thing.”

The older couldn’t believe what he perceived.

“But, Jinyoung-ah,”

Not until they reached the dwelling and Jr. held him not to continuing the analyses.

“Later, after schedule.”

He said.

 

Almost midnight at the GOT7’s dorm…

 

When Jackson was getting out from the bathroom and Jr. asked him about Mark, he was puzzled of how suddenly the fellow was looking for the roommate. Just before BamBam came and stated that he just saw the eldest has departed not so long ago. And when JB had joined their conversation,

“What’s up?” He spoke as wrapping Jr.’s neckline.

They soon had it all covered, to decrease any madness from the strict leader. They said the subject had gone out for some snacks near the Han river.

 

Mark couldn’t get his mind straight, he seemed so out of this world even at the earlier fan signing. Also by now, he was dashing, much more rapidly than he ever did. Solely to meet the person he was indeed yearned to see. He managed to appear in the JYP building less than half driving time. He was then rushing through the set of steps to one particular room, where he knew she always engaged for her lone rehearse. Suzy was there at the moment, and she was perplexed of seeing him entered with such chaotic gasps.

“Mark?”

“Oh, thank God you’re really here…” He bent over of catching up the inhalation. “I don’t care if you’re doing all of this to keep me away from being endanger—“

She was marching to hand a bottle of refreshment. She couldn’t stand of knowing the guy she cared for, was so out of breath. “What’s exactly you were saying?”

“I know, Suzy… I know.” And by one huge gasping for air, he resumed the talk as looking straight to her beaming eyes. “I can’t get you out of my mind, even when I tried to.”

“Maybe,” She didn’t want to look at him while saying this, “You haven’t tried that well—“

“I’m not finish, Suzy…” He let the knees down as he was too worn-out. “And I don’t care even that ing Kim is going to give me a death threat, I won’t get away from you because I don’t want to, okay?” He stared through her deep contemplation. “I just want to be with you and when I haven’t for these weeks, it hurt so much, I don’t know why—”

And then Mark’s pronouncement had got stop as Suzy was sealing her lips to his.