Assure

Love Me Free


 

Mr. Kim had fallen asleep when Suzy went back to the hospital. His slumbering face was undeniably soothing. She took a seat next to him by the bed, never once in her life thinking of taking care the jerk which she surely despised for load of days. Unless, the person was mostly quiet down at the intervening time. She was having not even the slightest peace at mind, suddenly wished of repeat encountering the guy differing by how they’ve done.

It was undeserved, she said to herself.

And later, in between her resentment to the gentleman while somehow pondered of not wanting to sever another soul she treasured the most. She was then had went oversleep.

 

The next morning…

 

Suzy had awakened by the crack of dawn, wanting to start her full timetable subsequently going back to her place. She found the guy was standing on his feet the minute she was back from the restroom. His stares have fixated to the curtained window.

“Fancy an early breakfast?”

She asked, and he didn’t give any answer. Not even turning his head to see her.

“Kim…” She walked closer.

“Go.”

He simply spoken by the shoulder, befuddling her even further. His voice has suddenly turned as reserved, cold, and unkind as it could be. She approached him instead, stealing his tied glare to the obscure hole-in-the-wall.

“What is it now?”

Still, he was not keen-sighted at her.

“Do you feel any pain—“

He seized her shoulder hard in advance of shoving her to the wall. She recalled when the doctor told about him would require many unstable tempers, by way of his awareness has not receiving the eventual change. And there was one of it.

He was not at his very best state in the moment, not the person she started to fond of seeing almost all day before. In total sum of her strength, she attempted letting loose from his entire force. Her edges began to leave the tenderness. Even his watch has pitched discomfort to be at.

He heaved a sigh, “I told you to go… To leave!”

She was then struggling him and it could be since he was not in very good health, or her frenzy was huge enough to fight his intensity. Just before his hand seized her chin, squeezing it harshly.

“What do you want to do now, Kim?”

She could giving in to him only just, yet she didn’t. Had she not imagining herself of being harassed all over again by him. Her belief of being strained and frail as once she was, had shifted to dispute the guy with her own filled anger. It was him that could see the hatred by her eyes, and was eventually letting her off, before he was down by the knees and she grasped his face to look at her.

“Why are you getting mad?!” She forced him to gaze as he tried to not. “Do you want to hit me??”

He pulled his palm as she was putting it on her cheek, completely ready to get stricken.

“No…”

The man has shook his head then dragged his weak body to get away from her, however she kept his hand on hers. Such an opposition, the young lady was bold enough to force him facing herself.

“Look at me,”

He kept staring to his lap.

“You can’t be like this… You do not going to.”

They had fell to an inevitable stillness. After some time, she heard a sound of one bawling without warn.

“I can’t hurt you…”

He pulled her closer or else enfolding her so tight, hardly keeping pace of his own breath, hitherto striving to utter some last essential.

“I don’t want to.”

She had being hushed, placing his head onto her shoulder then began letting in the unforeseen.

 


 

Los Angeles,

 

For the reason that the tour has ended up in his own hometown, Mark had spent more of his days supposedly full of pleasure. Having spent to the most with his family, friends, and most notably, the GOT7 members, he was assured by enjoying much of a so-called trip regarding to work. Yet, he couldn’t get his mind off one particular, which he left with unexplainable, massive worry back in Seoul.

 

They was preparing for barbecue at the eldest rather enormous backyard, the housemaster has been occupied with his iPhone on one of the recliners by the pool. It wasn’t JB if he’s not keeping an eye to all of s, even when they were having quite getaway. He peeked to the wide screen before pushing Mark, so that he could get some of the space to be seated.

“What are you doing?”

“Just reading.”

“Since when you’re fond with one?”

JB put both his feet on the lounger as Mark was seemed still occupied browsing something from his mobile. He didn’t realize that the other was already perusing it along next to him. And his attempt of closing each with full finger speed hasn’t precipitate.

As the older tried to seem relax by what he perceived, the meticulous leader zipped his mouth when they both joined the others of grilling the meat as the night had falling deeper. And well ahead, to every one room they moved, arranging slumber.

 

“Dimsum-ah…”

Jackson stopped by the living room when he perceived his dorm roommate was still awake, watching the big screen. He was walking to the kitchen on intending to get a glass of water in that almost twelve o'clock. They should be prepared of having flight back to Korea by the next day of having advance promo in Japan later.

“Why you’re not resting?”

“I can’t. I don’t know…” Mark answered short as glancing quick from the action flick he was keeping his intent look at. “I’ll sleep later on the plane.”

Maybe the thought of getting back to the place, and excite to meet his girl after weeks had gone by, even just a while was pretty nerve wrecking.

“Hey, you guys should be sleeping.”

JB was the next person whom perceiving the late night activity by the living space. Mark has quickly shushed him, as he aimed at Jackson who was already dozing next to his side of couch. Before the leader took base on the other settees. He joined the actual older watching the movie then and there.

In between the scene when the main roles started their flight to the Atlantic Ocean, to attack their greatly sworn enemies, JB couldn’t hold more of his speculate.

“Something’s not right.”

He stated, straightforwardly as still fixing watch to the screen.

“Yeah… Twenty bucks, I say the aircraft will crashed.’

“Not that…” He replied, still lazing on the couch with ease. “You.” Then, he directed at Mark.

“Why me?”

It has shifted his whole focus to the other person.

Almost five years they had been known each other well, even to the newest addition of his group, he could sense any slight changing on the person, upmost to the one of his closest.

“Don’t you think I get what you’ve been searching just before?”

“I don’t get what you’re supposing—“

“Mark,” JB has moved his face to the older’s side. “It’s her.”

He raised an eyebrow, not fully grasping what it was all about. And then the rolling eye of his had implicitly showed the caught off guard, “Um—“

“Save the ‘um’ to the search engine where you typed her name on it.”

He let out such crisp laugh as awkwardly scratching his not-so-itchy crown. JB was too sharp for him to be deceived. And the flick was not their main concentrate to any further extent. As they moved to the kitchen stools prior to Mark was making coffee to both of them.

 

“I have no idea what is wrong with me…”

The hour hand was already pointing at two, when Mark had repeat his story for the third or fourth times to his best buddy.

“I think you already care too much about her, that’s why—“ He slightly chuckled, “You spent most of the evening browsing about your girlfriend by the internet. You such a nosy.”

“Jaebum-ah, I find it extremely weird when I just gave in when I knew she was reported of having such relationship. And now, all of it just, woof—“ He flicked his fingers. “Gone like that.”

“It’s common for people like him when got into worthy buzz and his people will do anything to shut down the fuss.”

Even JB’s genuine words were not getting him into the right mood.

“What else you have worried about?”

“I don’t know, Jaebum-ah… Just,” He placed his fingers to sustain his chin on the marble top. “I don’t feel it is right to leave her in such circumstances… What if—“ He sighed. “—never mind.”

He put a palm by the older’s shoulder at last, “That’s a thing you should worry the least. We both know she’s a toughie. Besides, if you guys are really meant to be, then you won’t lose her no matter what.”

Mark couldn’t believe what he just heard was coming from someone who once was having a ruined correlation to Suzy. He patted a few to JB’s back before they both called it a night.

“I appreciated it very much Jaebum-ah.”

 


 

Seoul,

 

The room was tidier when Suzy arrived at the hospital that day. She comprehended Mr. Kim was already suited up with his usual all-black-attires and looked all set to leave his temporary dwelling by the earlier month. A couple visit she had done after the quite remarkable one, while he showed very much great progress of not having an up and down mood, as well as he did not went through any short term memory loss, yet. The tall, fine-looking guy was looking contented when he saw the desired young lady standing on the doorstep.

“Whoa… I guess I should stay here longer so that you keep visiting me as this.”

She crisped a snicker. “I guess I should stop going here since I assume you’re a hundred percent well now.”

“No…” He chuckled as ordering a few of his men to take the belongings and leave him alone with the guest. In advance of asking her to be seated and he sat on the top of table, locking his stern gaze on hers.

“I’m going back to England.”

She raised an eyebrow of subtly asking why he has to tell her that. Never once when they already know each other, and maybe not better, he ever told when or where he was going to. Or in any case, she never paid attention to that.

“Well, that’s where you belong to, huh?”

He smirked, as what his habitual doing once and always. Before taking one of her delicate hand, wrapping it, on contrary, she was unwrapping still.

“I need you to come with me.”

“You know I can’t.”

She answered, upright, and he discerned it.

“And I don’t want to, either.” She waved directly. “I’m wishing you a very joyful voyage then…”

Suzy was nothing but a cool, unreachable soul, which Mr. Kim had always get more desire to attain. He held her before opening the access, where then she got cornered between his steady upper limbs.

“You know… You are having the most self-assurance compared to any human being I’ve ever bring into. And it’s odd, I wanted you even more each day.”

She knew it was never good when he appeared so pumped such as the time. His stare was flaring, whereas relinquishment had hazily arisen inside her wandering thinker.

“Ms. Bae, if you’re keeping pace for this instance… I have no choice but making you fall in love with me.”

“Tch…” She simpered, seemed not having the slightest fear of replying the gentleman’s fierce regard. “Like you could—“

At its point, the argues have becalmed when he settled with his.