Yearnful

Love Me Free
 
 

Not quite a shocker when Suzy pushed Mr. Kim with all her might, her impulse even more by slapping the stunning face of his. She really hated what he did, he realized it by her eyes, bursting with antipathy. What a despairing he had done, if not he was indeed looking at her with all his desire by this time.

“I love you—“

“Please don’t say that, Mr. Kim.”

And seemed only to rub the wrong way, he spoke at once while she was resisting what he truly deemed. His usual cold eyes had not appearing in recent. Nowadays, every time he looked at her, it was full of eager, affection. If only she could see that.

Suzy could not apprehend how such a heartfelt affection would he give to her, if she could let him in due course. All the things he had done, by causing her not having her own free way for years, not to mention, the ordeal had cause she despised him unsurprisingly.

“You just assumed that, since I was here when you’re not in very good well-being. You feel like you need me, and that’s it… It’s not what you called love, Kim.”

She boldly stated.

“Ms. Bae…”

Mr. Kim himself was become hardened to such aversion, but he sensed the imprudence of release quite as keenly as her. Had he not assured enough of confessing to her, over and over again, he held her of not leaving the space where just the two of them was there. With a great strength he even now acquired, he hauled her and it cause one of the blouse sleeve got tore. She was even more enraged by that, thankfully a muffler to cover had she placed inside the satchel.

And the guy had not willing either of letting her go, despite she forced to. He finally letting off what he wrapped up, afterwards.

“You tell me, what is it if not what we called love…”

His piercing stare was back for it.

“Have you not leave me after all I’ve done? And no… It’s not something I feel just because I’m in desperate need of your company…” He shook her head, his hands were not grabbing her anymore. “I need you, here or not, while you’re faraway or right next to me each and every time… Because I love you.”

He was the one to leave her first on that day.

 


 

Mark…

 

Dimsum-ah…

 

Hyung…

 

Mark hyung…

 

Cali boy…

 

Mark… Hyung…

 

MARK TUAN GET YOUR FREAKIN EYES OPEN NOW!

 

The last sentence had finally getting up the eldest of GOT7 group, when they have arrived back in flight to Seoul. His manager agitation has awakened the soul, which had went oversleep right after they were taking off from LAX. He looked at the person who shared the seat with him inside the airplane. While the others were already marched to the gate.

“Where are we, Jaebum-ah?”

“Incheon, let’s go…”

He rubbed his half-opened eyes.

“Really? How quick…”

JB was unbuckling his safety belt as answering, “You dozed like a dead man.”

 

By the time when they contained the luggage, someone’s simply his iPhone when in not so later, it had rung and the device owner couldn’t hide his very wide smile as taking it, getting away from the bunch. The manager hyung had yet again annoyed when counting the boys got minus one. It was when Jackson and Jr. had suddenly claimed they both need to occupy the lavatory as having stomachache of eating too many In-N-Out.

 

“Hey…”

Hello… Mark?

“It’s me.”

He never sounded different, or might because his excitement had changed the tone until he got asked by his own steady.

What’s with your cracking voice? Are you catching cold?

“No… It’s just— I miss you, I guess…”

He could hear her giggle through the line, the one which he yearned the most while being away. He couldn’t wait of seeing his girl as soon as he could. They both agreed of choosing a spot to encounter before long in the city.

Are you sure okay of meeting me this soon? You should have some rest first—

“No need, it’s the necessity of meeting you to recharge my energy.”

You weirdo…

 

As Suzy was rather familiar of being trailed much by the psycho Kim, she was by now had contemplated every of her surroundings each and all time, mainly when she was getting alfresco. When she could perceived her boyfriend has stealthily walking toward her, yet he hasn’t knew she was already in the spot, she observed there were four or five suspicions adjacent to him. She quickly dialed Mark’s number, avoiding of them had ran into in such disobliging situation.

Hello—

“Mark, I can’t meet you, now…”

Huh? Why? I already in—

“No… Just not now, okay? I’ll see you soon.”

From the distance she could see him looking at his mobile, quite confused. In advance of she dialed another recent form her contacts, and when the other person by the line hasn’t properly answered, she already burst out of wrath.

“You—“

 

London,

 

Mr. Kim was just stepping into his black vehicle at Heathrow when he gotten the constant rage from his desired girl by phone call.

—jerk, soul-, hell wanted— don’t you dare of lurking the person I care so much about… It’s still reasonable if you’re doing it to me, but not him! I hate you, Kim!

And then she hung up. He couldn’t help but had a view over the window, respecting the city where he spent most of his time while contemplating.

“Did you catch what the person said?”

He unexpectedly asked the chauffeur whose concentrating to the traffic.

“Yes, sir?”

“You heard that lady…”

“I very sorry that’s quite fetching, except I don’t get it due to what language applied, sir…”

He grasped how frantic Suzy was by receiving that manic buzz.

 

Through the opulence hallway to the vast back garden, Mr. Kim found his older sister, Jiwon, was having tea time as she demanded of supervise the beloved brother by this returning. She came a day before from her place.

“Hey, come have a cup of tea…”

He appeared of preferring to take a nap by his own room, unless he sensed this person could give some answer regarding some dubious thoughts inside his thinker.

“Noona, have you been ordering people to spy on someone?”

She kept pouring warm drinks into another cup that her brother will be using. “You mean someone that is currently seeing Bae Suzy?”

“How could you do that without me granting?”

“I thought,” She swallowed some of her lemon tart while responding with no unease. “You’d be interested of seeing him as a threat or—“

The sound of tea cup cracking because the guy had thumped it until his hand was hurting stopped the older sister natter.

“I can do this on my own. So, stop interfering, noona.”

“Alright then, if that’s what you want…”

Then, he left upstairs.

 

After he cleaned up some blood that pouring out from his right palm, Mr. Kim reached for his phone to give call to someone he was so desired of. The young lady on the other continent sounded so not please on answering his buzz.

What?

He usually scolded her whenever she answered rudely such the time, yet he didn’t have the will of lecture anyone especially her by now.

“I’m going to tell you this only once…” He inhaled, “You can now meeting your bloody ing boyfriend, or whoever you may, and just so you know… I have so much interest on you and I have ordered people to trail you, and since I have no interest on that guy, I should say that I have never told people to follow him around. However, it’s sure wickedly as hell, I’ll bring to end everyone that have been to. Are you happy now, Ms. Bae?”

And then the line got disconnected by him.

 

Seoul,

 

The phone call was instantly ended up by Mr. Kim, who’s brought up even further oddity on Suzy’s intuitive. She wondered if the guy had been hit into some hard surface while going back to the place. And yet, she couldn’t avoid of letting the relinquishment gotten more in to her floating mind.

 


 

Mark had worn almost full-clothing despite the weather started getting warmer in near summer. It should be done since he was out by himself, and strolling around the streets as quite well-known someone was never a good choice. He quickly let all the covering off when entering the JYP building, only wearing shorts, gray loose t-shirt, and his washed-out red Converse.

Somewhere in between his quite anxiety of waiting for his girl, he had fallen to slumber in their usual meeting practice room.

 

“Hey…”

He could feel soft touches lingered by his cheek. And whereas opening his eyes was never been better while perceiving Suzy was the one who he was having the façade. Had he haven’t quickly enfolded someone so much before, he was missing her to the upmost. Not even the heat of seasonal sun had kept his hand off wrapping the girl’s. They both chose of going out from the practice space then.

By the time when they both were about to exit the building, Suzy grabbed Mark’s arm as she wanted to discourse.

“I should be away for some times…”

He knew something such as that was never nice particularly for him at the time. She sounded so solemn about it, and the thought of asking to where and until when she’d be not here, had flown and gone from his notion.

“I would be busy within these times, too…”

He said instead, not wanting to hear anything more from her, which was why he chose to leave the place without trying to hold the girl of staying by him. And it wasn’t refer to their current place to any further extent.

 


 

This is G-O-T 7— la la la Love Train—“

 

Suzy locked her tab screen and the repeating sound from it has been stopped. It was such joy of keeping an eye with her so-called junior from their same company. And the smile from someone she treasured the most which she perceived from their latest music video, has determined her to do what she assured should be doing. She considered Mark has already cheery after what they tacitly decided for both of them, and she should be as well.

The last call for flight departing to London was then made her took all the belongings of advancing to the aircraft.