Insistent

Love Me Free
 
 

Suzy has advanced to Mark, a bit hesitant, instead she didn’t wait but second to spill out the spite when he was just welcoming.

“Hey—“

Even his bright smile couldn’t resist what she was already prepared for. And as the cliché more or less, that current gloomy sky has poured some of its weep to the earth. Began wetting all over the two unexpected distant, yet close individuals on the lone sidewalk.

“Mark,” She detained when he was initially open his coat, intending to cover her from the founding torrent. “I don’t think we should meet each other such as now, anymore.”

He stunned, and she aloofly resumed, “Are we cool?”

He didn’t understand what it was concerning, or he didn’t want to for exact. Then he seized one of her arms when she was about to withdrawing. He gripped as intense as she was trying to get freed.

“Give me one proper reason.”

“I can’t be with one particular man.”

She tilted her head, regarding him to be assumed, well along his grasp has ultimately loosened up. He moved back, yet it was her who hasn’t leaving. She actually wanted to, hitherto she couldn’t. Therefore she was keeping the eyes on, though the streaming rainfall started getting her sight vague over him.

“Go in, Suzy…”

Mark has tightened the covering, wiping his drenched face with a palm, thus far he was relating the girl.

“At least I’m allowed to not wanting you getting sick, right?”

He said. Really was not what she expected him to be, no dispute, no inquisitively. Thenceforward, she was still looking at him, stupefied.

“Go in.”

As her to conclude turning away, she was then gone around yet again. And was too sorely gazed at his disappearing back.

 

Some time later at the GOT7’s dorm…

 

“Dimsum!!!”

Jackson just got back from the sharehouse when he found Mark was napping on the mattress and he slumped his body right next to the roommate. He was speculating why the eldest hasn’t joined their group’s earlier dinner. He knew it must be something indeed going on hence he didn’t want to bother and keep being vibrant to bring up the mood.

“Dimsum-ah…” He nudged the lying figure, still no respond then. “Mark…”

He was about to giving up when the jollity didn’t make the older fussed his presence where he hasn’t returned to the dorm for days. He had gone out to wash up at last.

Mark was in fact keeping his eyes opened, deeming to the blank side of wall, wondering why he has to be distressed. Too blue to even lose something he actually never had.

 


 

Suzy was by herself, rehearsing, as you might expect. At present a couple weeks had gone, subsequently of another deception she created to keep someone out from the enigma. The hour hand will be passing one in moment when she caught another bottle of milk has been placed nearby the doorstep. She quickly ran out from the practice room to capture the source.

“JB, stop.”

She already figured that he was the subject quite a long time ago, and she didn’t know why that day she should held him to draw back.

He didn’t move an inch, ahead of talking and turned the head a bit by the shoulder. “What?” His tone was cold as it always has been.

“Why do you keep sending me those?”

He turned the whole body around, keep being static as placing his hands to the sweats pocket.

“The milk.” She resumed, as keeping her inhalation steady.

“So you know that was me?”

“I know it is you, all these times.”

“Tch…” His one brow then got lifted.  

“T-thanks… But, I think you don’t need to do that anymore.”

And then she retreated to where she should be. Parting a different strife she shunned, especially with cruel side of the guy she used to love so much that it hurt.

 

She leaned the drained body to the access, in advance of shutting it before moving forward to begin the rehearsal. It was when the sound of door banging has shocked her and she hasn’t even had the chance to take look at. She felt someone was wrapping her limb, embracing from the back. The arms were so strong, she didn’t even may well of it getting untied. The breathing beside one of her ear, where someone was placing his tough jawline, could be heard clearly.

“Stay still… Please.”

And she knew, it was JB.

 


 

Not even three years back in the past…

 

Some local youngsters were mostly in the same venue, as one of the country biggest leagues was having its annual merrymaking. There were greatest producers, actors, singers, even statesmen had gathered in one site in every year when it being held.

Suzy needed a break of having chaotic agenda and schedules, she chose to go to the ‘it’ party, which she never really into. Merely for thirty minutes until she jaded and went to the vast veranda for grasping air. Somewhere she accidentally found a person, she used to intimate of was having the night city view leaning over the railings. She wavered whether to left or chose of staying and will be having such obstinate time of being alone with.

“Is it okay for me to—“

JB turned around as knowing precisely who has that certain voice. He knew when he didn’t find her in anywhere inside the venue hence they should be meeting in some point. It was more than half a year since they broke up and haven’t had talked to each other, unless it was for a vocational concern.

“Oh… You can use this place, I should be going—”

He was hastily departed as not wanting to be in the same place as her. She chose to do something so spontaneous for the reason that she couldn’t hold her pain for any longer. She clutched the guy as she was back-hugging him so tight.

“Please, don’t go…”

JB was being still as he could be, in place of he actually wanted to revert and hug her to compensate. Nevertheless, he couldn‘t stand the betrayal she caused and jeopardized their relationship. His stronger will has released her grip then. He moved backwards a couple steps to keep the distance.

“Don’t cry…”

He said as coldly as not bothering her flowing waterworks.

“I loathe it.”

In advance of him retreating from there, leaving her and no-one else.

 

By the time she was back in the interior, she found JB was making out with a girl she was sure he barely know the name. She made up her mind that it maybe not right any longer to cry about someone, who didn’t even care to struggle for.

She was leaving the place when she bumped into someone at the main entrance. The exquisite gentleman has caught her within his limbs as he was indeed expecting to see that one particular soul.

“Well hello, Ms. Bae… Have you been bored inside?”

“What a pretty occasion, Mr. Kim.”

Almost every time wearing all black, it was the person who actually has something to do with her sudden gap with almost everyone, even her own group mates. He smirked as resisting her of going away parting the scene. He breathed so near to her frontage.

“We got a lunch planned tomorrow, remember?”

His smoldering stare, which could tempted almost every females, except maybe her, was discharging.

“Affirmative.” She answered short. And then he was taking a few inches back from her façade, lessening interest from people who passing by. Overseeing the girl and himself, even though their surrounded by his minders.

“And so,” He spoke in his typical tone by then. “If you may excuse me, I have to be a good host and present at my own event.”

He leaned over once again to whisper, “See you, my dear.”

Although he knew it exasperated her much of hearing it from him.

 


 

The embrace has taken place for quite long when a sound of phone ringing surprised both of them, repeal the unforeseen calm that occurred. Suzy was then taking her iPhone adjoining the duffel, for a while she remained looking at the screen.

“I’ll call you back.”

She spoke before hanging up and JB was still standing in front of her.

“Important phone call?” He questioned.

“Very.”

She responded, and her mobile was buzzing yet again. She kept it on her grip.

“A man?”

She nodded as giving him confirmatory, and he was not taking any longer to go out from there. Suzy was then picking it up.

“I said I’ll call you.”

I have recently concluded more than ten hours flight, I don’t need this kind of attitude.

She sighed, almost inaudible as not needing the person on the other line turned more infuriating.

Have you been with a guy while I was away?

“No.” She quickly answered, in place of hearing his contented snicker.

Just making sure no one has laid a hand on my property, or else—“

“I understand, Mr. Kim.”

Fine, my dear—“

“I’ve enunciated to not calling me that.”

Again, he tittered. Consequently tantalizing, hence she knew could impair all and sundry.

Persistent as always… See you, Ms. Bae.”

And then he hung up.

 


 

Morning at the GOT7’s dorm…

 

While some have been ready to numerous separate activities, some other as Mark, Jr., Youngjae, and Yugyeom was still having more idle before they would all be united for tonight’s group event.

It was exceeding nine, when Jr. had caught the eldest slumbering yet he knew what he was keep on doing while not having schedules to be attended. He threw one of his gray jackets that he has been taking out from their laundry.

“Get up, hyung.”

“Huh?”

Apparently, he was indeed has been slumbered for a jiff, not so long after concluding the breakfast his youngers made for all seven. He rubbed the sleepy eyes as looking to the well-groomed Jr.

“Get dressed.”

He yawned. “Our schedule is later at eight, and it’s in p.m.—”

“Now.”

Whenever he has sounded as seriously as that, he knew it must be something worth matter. Around minutes ahead, the two of them were already getting on their residence elevator when Jr. handed him a face protector. By means of he was zipping up his jacket up to the neck prior to wearing the shades.

“What for?” asked Mark.

“You’ll thank me later, hyung.”

“Excuse me?”

“Yeah,” He grinned full of proud. “You’ll thank me very, very much.”

 

“And what are we doing here?”

As a result of they have arriving in front of a building he truly aware of, considering not too many dwelling he has visited in the city as a foreigner. Mark was intending to retreat where Jr. has detained him and forced him in relation to its entrance.

“Please tell me a good purpose—“

“Ssshh!”

The younger’s sealed his mouth with a palm as keep looking to where they were facing from the hideout. At an alley before the convenience store.

“Been wondering where have you save those lines for these past weeks…”

He was regarding Mark’s sudden reserved, which the boys had worried in point of fact as he has being much quieter. And he was the only one who fastly noticed what it was concerning.

“Suzy is so going to kill me later.”

“Okay, you need to explain me what this is… Because I think there’s no need of me spying on her.”

“What did she tell you?”

“Wh—“

“Yeah, by that time before you turned into such dispirited.“

“Hey!” He hit the younger’s pate. Before he was looking down while answering, “She can’t be with one particular man.”

“You know what? Actually, it’s that son of a who made her not be able to be with not one, but anyone.”

He couldn’t get what does it mean for exact, barely a while when they observed a black high-end sedan was approaching the front lobby, not so while before Suzy was entering it. Jr. grasped the older’s hand as soon as the vehicle has departed and with his thunderous voice, he yelled to a cab not so far from the pavement.

“No, I’m not going.”

“Hyung, you’ll find out what’s behind the ditch…”

“I don’t need to— hold on, how did you know?”

“Get in to the damn taxi.”

He was still not going despite Jr. was pushing him to. Afore the younger was inquiring,

“Do you care or dare not to?”

Mark was then complaining as grabbing his own crown to finally enter the ride.

“Urgh, I care so much, I can’t even—“

He grumbled all the way.