Loving

Love Me Free
 
 

Suzy and Mark were both later entering one of huge capsule from the city famous attraction. Right above there, they viewed how the horizon turned from reddish orange until it all went dark. It was a beautiful sight, but Mark couldn’t take his eyes off the much more beautiful one beside him. It was when Suzy switched the gaze at and he merely smiled instead. None of them do the talking, not even after right at below he stated what he wanted to be.

 

Sometimes they couldn’t hold of outpouring many things, relentlessly. However in other times, they kept being at a standstill, for that reason with one another’s presence. And one thing which constantly occurred that evening was, they never let go of holding each other’s hand.

 

Alas, the city street was actually quite lively at night, nonetheless both individuals were still remained not saying anything.

“You want to grab something to eat?”

Mark asked the hushed girl, whom he had her fingers warm within.

Suzy looked at him, replying, “Well, I’m not really hungry— but, sure…”

“What you crave right now?”

“Um… I don’t really know…”

“You’re still so weird.”

“What??” She then poked his head.

“Ow— what?!”

They soon began the center attention of some walkers. They looked around, thus no one seemed significant.

She sulked all of a sudden, while her entire mind's eye of splendidly being alone with this particular guy had vanished. He saw her pout, and her hands were beginning to fold upon the torso.

“I think I’m going back to where I stay.” She glanced at him again, “Bye.”

“Hey, hey… wait!”

He went after her then.

 

“Why are you lurking at me?”

Suzy talked over her shoulder.

There was Mark shrugging, his facial expression was like asking if there’s something he had done wrong. He kept chasing her nevertheless.

“I’m not lurking, hey… What is the matter with you?”

He fastened his pace and finally grasped her one arm after around five minutes’ dashing, in which the hotel was about ten minutes away by foot.

“What are you doing, Mark?”

As more of the action he always given, he grasped her fingers over, no words spoken in between.

“And again… You’re being silent. I never know what you actually—”

At that moment, she stopped because he made her to, with lip-locking. But then again that wasn’t what she needed by the time, she pulled herself off him.

“What was that for?”

“I want you to understand—“

“Understand what?”

“I… What— even up till here, I look for you, Suzy… I can’t be without you… I want to be with you… Which part from it that you don’t get? What should I do next to let you understand?!”

His hold was soon being released. She never seen him became intense, this might be his hidden true self, which she always perceived his only calm one. He was then rustling his locks, once again keeping her by his stares.

“I need you, to be with me.” He, himself didn’t even know what’s with his saddened voice by that time. “It is torturing, actually… You keep walking off me… How do you know if I’m okay with the entire things, knowing you— argh…” He shrieked at himself, not longer than the gloomy nightfall has completed along with the fall of rain. “Now, I should ask you, then… What are you doing here?”

Her eyes, steady but surely looked mystifying. “Mr. Kim, he needs me.” She said.

“And?”

She didn’t reply that one, hence he was resuming himself.

“And because he needs you, so that he can be with you? Is that what this is all about?”

“It starts getting damp,” She referred to the drops. “Let’s go inside and talk—“

“No, you listen to me, Bae Suzy!”

“No, I won’t, Mark!” In the midst of the drizzles, he could see tears began assembling on her eyes. “Because you’re not listening to me.“

She was leaving him outside the building, it has ceased, and she rushed through the entrance. And there was him, being mad to no one but himself, in the middle of heavier raindrops.

 

Suzy was not actually heading straight to her room, she went to the nearest restroom in the lobby, washing her face, thinking of leaving him earlier was either right or not. No, it was said directly by the voice inside her head. She was by then having two choices, move along and resting in to her river view suite, or get back to near the entrance, in case he was still lingering.

 

As the luck would have it, she later found him leaning, though he just seemed anticipating for the rain to stop. She approached, having the umbrella she took from the reception and she covered his shivering built from the shower. Mark looked over his shoulder, wondering why he feels like someone was standing near. It was her, he didn’t expect.

“Why are you still here?” She asked, inside was being grateful by its fact.

He tucked his hands to the fleece, “I’ve crossed halfway of the globe to be here… And I won’t give up that easily just because I’m mad. And it is still raining.“

“What do you want to hear from me, Mark?”

Not really the question he fancied at the moment, still he has to react to it.

“I don’t know…” He opened the hood which covered his wet hair, then looked deep into her shimmery watches. “I love you, Suzy… So much… But, I don’t see the reason for you to deal with it—“

She brushed her lips to his out of the blue, “I love you too, Mark… And being with you is now all I want to be.”

He, then, embraced her so tight like he never did.

 

Mark pulled out himself and then lay next to Suzy. He glanced once more to the girl that he constantly looking at for the time being. He smiled and so did she. The duvet was the one that still keeping they warm, it was still raining hard outside. He pecked her forehead before wrapping his arm behind her neck, making it her support.

“Do you want to order something?” She questioned, “Room service, perhaps…”

“I thought you refused my offer for dinner earlier,” He answered while playing with some of her locks.

“No, I’m really hungry now…”

“Okay, then…”

“Mark…”

“Yes, baby?”

“I can’t reach the phone if you keeping me like this, and I should get dressed after it.”

“Just stay like this for another five minutes, okay?”

She followed what he asked for. It lasted for about half hour onwards, until her grumbling stomach growled and they both laughed on it.

 

Mark was wearing the bathrobe, when he approached the girl in her sweater and pajama pants. Suzy has already arranged the meal on the table when he went out from the bathroom. It was surpassing ten at the pm and his attires were still wet because of the rain. He was all smiling ear to ear, she could perceive it when he took a seat across her on the table. She asked him once she swallowed their shared beef wellington. It was a meal for two, though.

“What is with the entire happy virus around you?”

He glimpsed at her, “I’ve never seen you doing all this… Like a housewife.”

“Really? And what’s your point of talking stuff like this?”

“Um… Maybe you should consider of taking it, maybe for a movie role.”

“And?”

“And…”

He substituted the reply with a stare, quite a long one.

“I think I talked a lot today, and when I’m with you… I’m worn-out because of the talking.”

“For real?” She appeared of acknowledging, “I think it’s somehow an improvement.”

“Seriously?” He murmured, and then, “Ah… Maybe this is why the kids keep mention me— Jackson even bring up about referring me as a wall—“

She spurted a laugh, “A wall… And you’ve been wondering why I was mad at you before—“

Her guffaw was getting out loud, she couldn’t proceed the eating, and making he pouted, but then she soon eased him. They get along very well that night even until they both finished their late dinner, and later went to sleep.

 


 

Suzy wakened Mark the next day,

“Hey…”

He was blinking for a few times, keep looking at her. He buried his head again to the pile of pads.

“I think I was dreaming…”

“About what?” She sat on the bed edge by his side.

“About me… Chasing my baby, she was totally mad… And then I soaked by the rain, and she showed up, and later we—“

She slammed one of the pillows to his head, he was later turned around, smiled. It was her favorite sight of almost every day from now on.

“It is what we’ve been through a day before…”

He was still resting his head while adjusting to sit, “What time is it?” He eyed to the window, the sunrays shone bright through it.

“Ten, in about fifteen minutes—“

He grabbed his gray hoodie, hung in the chair near the bathroom, it was dry, fortunately. And there she was sitting on the bed, watching him hurry to get dressed.

“Why are you rushing?”

“I have a flight back to Seoul at 12.40, and I have to get my stuff at the hotel before it.“

“When did you plan of getting back?”

“I bought it yesterday when, whoa—“ He was almost falling when tugging into his jeans. “I thought I might be seeing you— you know, with the bastard…”

She wasn’t seemed that happy of hearing it. He came closer to her after he finished of getting dressed well. He gave her an embrace.

“When will you get back?” He said.

“Soon…”

She could answer only that, she didn’t want to get him let down, anymore. And then, he kissed her the goodbye.

 


 

The hallway was filled with Mr. Kim’s howl, when his older sister walked through it, going downstairs to avoid noises since she was about to answer the call, from Suzy.

“Hello…”

Eonnie,

“Yes, Suzy-yah?”

How is he? Did he… Getting better?

“No, he hasn’t…”

There was a break in proceedings they couldn’t avoid.

Well, is it okay if I’m not coming today?

“Yes… I guess so…”

She could hear sound of things smashing upstairs.

“Maybe you should do something else instead.”

Thanks, eonnie… I’ll see you soon.

“I’ll see you, dear.”

 

Suzy hung up the phone as her coffee-to-go was ready that afternoon. She was waiting for someone at the airport, someone who might not expect her appearance by the time. She noticed a familiar young man was carrying a backpack in not so later. She advanced and he was so thrilled of noticing it was her.

“My baby… What are you doing here?!”

Mark put in his passport and plane ticket to the carrier, so that he could wrap his arms around her, completely.

“Here’s the point, you crossed half the globe to get here, then I should at least walk you along to get back.”

They surely weren’t ready to part off that day. Until the last call for his flight, and he finally should really leave at the moment. She waved at him by the gate and then he proceeds the check in. She turned around quick, not ready to see his back, disappearing, and she should wait for a while to see him again. But then, she feels like somebody was hugging her from the back. She couldn’t see the person, though she knew who it was.

 

Don’t leave me, I can’t stand to see you go… You’re leaving, but I’m just standing here, watching you turned back. I’m saying this again, please don’t leave me… My love will shine on your way back, baby…

 

She was tearing up hearing it been whispered to her, she wiped the tears, nevertheless before facing him.

“Did you just sing?”

Mark didn’t reply, as the smile was all he could do to avoid appearing sad to get going. It was another passionate kiss that wrapped up their parting that day.

“It was JYP’s song, huh?”

She asked while he was walking backwards, still waving at her.

“Yeah… We’ve been practicing it for a performance.” He chuckled, “The words quite resembling what I’m feeling right now.”

“Well, I should be the one who’s saying it, Mark.”

At the moment, she made sure he was going through the gate before turning back leaving the place.