Fateful

Love Me Free
 
 

Mark has never had such urge to kiss a girl so bad, in almost twenty two years of his life. Quite alike Suzy had never felt such sharp tempo inside her chest, following what the fine guy simply has stated. As she was having more awareness instead of him who has leaned to reach her lips, she was taking a couple moves backward, pretty right on the track.

“Wh— what made you feel that way?”

She asked as folding her legs in front of her torso, just in case he was approaching once more and she has some barrier to be bordered. It was her insignificant theory.

“H—huh?” He didn’t know what exactly she was referring to.

“The thing you just said…”

“Ah…” He relieved as leaning his back to the wall, making some distance commencing her. He thought she was discussing the hasty canoodle he was intending to. Then, he regarded at her, tried to keeping away the raising heat inside his chest. “Uh, uh—“

He had never been this uptight responding someone’s question, never felt like moving his lips was as heavy as dragging a truck, which almost impossible. He was then looked around whilst finding an unoccupied small bottle of strawberry milk, near to the room’s entrance. He grabbed it fast and showed it to her.

“You want some?”

She raised an eyebrow, by means of not knowing that precise, giving him query in its place. “You brought that?”

He was not indicating an assenting, hence she realized who has been placing that particular, and it was not only tonight. She assumed it really a certain guy she has known well.

“Mark,” Suzy has turned to the cold self she rarely exposed to anyone. “My managerarrow-10x10.png is going to be here to pick me up, so… I rather see you take off now, instead of him questioning us many.”

She offered a hand to help him of getting up. Then, she was enclosing the access as seeing the guy she began to have fondness with had disappearing from her views.

She leaned to the entry once fastening it,

“Aaaaaaaaaargh!!!!” She shrieked as regretting why she had to make him went away, just because it was terrifying to think of the horrible past would be recurring.

 

“Aaaaaaaaaargh!!!!”

Mark was doing quite the same shout as he ran back to his dwelling, feeling mixed up of the earlier absurdity. In place of he was anxious that she would consider him a fool.

 


 

The next morning at GOT7’s dorm…

 

Since they were having day off after concluding an abroad performance, some of the older boys and BamBam chose to stay in their home. Whereas Youngjae has accompanied Yugyeom to visit his parents’ house not too far away from the residence, also to pick some delicious food Yugyeom’s mother usually made for the boys.

JB was occupying one of the bathroom, as he always get cleanse since early morning, while Jr. was making breakfast for the four of who stayed. BamBam was still in his bedroom, too lazy to start his activity on the idle day. Meanwhile, Mark has taken a seat on the couch at the living space, occupying himself with the iPad. He couldn’t have some decent sleep after what happened from last night. If only he realized, the snapback he wore with ease had somehow destined him to be with her, and was the beginning of all the captivating goings-on.

It was when JB had come out from the bathroom and he observed something familiar that the eldest was carrying. He took the cap that covered his messy-morning-hair.

“I think I’ve known this somewhere…”

Still with the damp crown and bare torso, JB was then taking seat next to him.

“Ah… Is it yours?”

“Yeah—“ At that moment, he put it again on top of his head. “Now then, you can have it.”

Turned out that BamBam was already there to see what were the olders have conversed. He was ready to spill some facts where he knew JB wasn’t there at the matchmaking occasion.

“Isn’t that—“

Merely before Jr. has come abruptly from the kitchen to seal the younger’s big mouth. He was somebody that apparently knowing the whole occurrence, which seemed interestingly correlative.

“Hey! I’ve prepared some ramyeon, eggroll, and kimchi, let’s eat!”

 

Later on the afternoon, Jr. was having nothing to do for his shiftless time when he has suddenly thought of something. He took his phone and dialed some number on it. He waited for the subject to answer at the point.

Hello—

“Yah, it’s me.” He spoke upfront through informal language, since he actually has accustomed much with that somebody.

Who said I didn’t know?” Said the person at the other line.

He sniggered, “Busy?”

Not really—

“Right, then you can accompany me for some coffee… We haven’t done it for ages—”

Um— at the regular?

“Sounds good.”

 

One fine-looking girl was appearing at a renowned chain coffee shop. She looked effortlessly attractive by has worn an oversized checkered shirt over a black tank, with some less-ripped denim plus a pair of white original Adidas. She scanned through her sunglasses to have found a familiar guy waved his hand toward her. She knew the inviter who has dressed up in much covering compared to. She quickly had a seat on a sofa crosswise the lad.

“Yah… It is indeed hard to see you by this day and age—“

“And I’m sorry that I’m late, Jinyoung-ah…”

Jr. nodded as taking the brew she just placed on the table.

“Even now the usual caramel macchiato? Some things haven’t changed…”

“What do you mean?” Suzy clutched her drink from his grip, as for wanting to take a sip. “I haven’t changed any…”

“Really? Hey, catching up with you in reserved these days is as difficult as meeting the Queen, I guess…”

And then they both giggled, as the tête-à-tête has keeping on going.

 

Although people identified Suzy as JB and Jr.’s senior, not so many have known they were beginning as trainees at once. There was no doubt when those three have settled well-defined connection as being in the same age and starting off their journey in the same time. There was nothing they kept in secret to each other, yet about JB and Suzy concealed relationship, which in the end Jr. has finally figured it out. Then he couldn’t get away of being the third party whenever they were having even the slightest quarrel.

 

Somewhere in between their dialogue about current trend in the industry, the talks has turned into more confidential.

“So, how’s dating life?”

Jr. was the one who started the mock.

“Me? What about yourself, you haven’t had any steady ever since I know you…”

It somehow made him gulped his Americano until it merely remained on the cup. Purely while waiting for his eminent ability to turn the whole state has evolving.

“What is it between you and Mark hyung?”

Suzy almost spurted out the beverage she strived to swallow.

“I-I don’t know what you’re talking about…” She replied as wiping her edge with the napkin thenceforward.

“Come on… I live with the guy—“

“And?”

“And… It’s either you want to explain it to me or I can dig more from him…”

Now, it was her turn to quaff the entire brew.

“Jinyoung-ah, you know I can take any of that too seriously—“

“Do you like him or not?”

“Um—“

“Suzy-yah, it’s not that I mean to burden you, but I’m sure he has grown much affection toward yourself… Do you want it to end like the one that you and Jaebum hyung have crumpled?”

“Kinda…b-but,”

Jr. was not the type of person who was eager having some short exchange. He liked it to give long details, without a break.

“Question, you want to escape from it with the same intention? It would be so out of date, you know—“

If only she knew, the main purpose he was requesting for sudden get-together was for discussing such thing concerning the sake of his own members. And it was not simply in romantic kind of way…

 


 

Back to a few years in the past…

 

Suzy just finished rehearsing with the miss A members when she bumped in to Jr. at their company main entrance, and she asked her unnies to leave the place ahead. And then, the two of them moved inside to one of the sitting room where they could began the conversation in private.

“I broke up with him—“

“I knew that.”

He shifted gaze to her, knowing that the matter was beyond severe that she has ended what really should be done. But still, he couldn’t stand seeing his group partner behaving like a madman.

“He couldn’t hide that he’s a total mess, before thankfully, we’ve made it to wrap today’s shoot quite smooth—“ As their first drama episode would be airing next week, “I even had crushed some sleeping pills into his drink just before he’s gone to sleep when I went here. Suzy-yah, I need to know what have you stated that caused him like that…”

Suzy took a photo of JB inside her purse, before she put it into the duffel as she began her justification to the ally. “Well—“

 

That earlier morning of the day…

 

JB rested to one of the recliners on their company rooftop, covering his face by the black snapback with a couple studs in front of it. Wearing it as a shield from the shining sun. Not so long after his significant other was arriving and she snatched it to see his face.

“Oh, you…”

He attempted to disclose the heavy-eyes as he was facing the lethargic-looking girl, whom still decided on meeting him. Though she haven’t had even forty winks through the night for her upcoming movie preparation.

She glimpsed to his brand new stuff she hasn’t seen before. He just bought it from the store on the former, and then, she began the conversation.

“What is it you wanted to discourse?”

She tried hard hindering the yawn, or else, the other things which fulfilled her thoughts. Yet, she should has secreted, especially to him.

“Um— just wanting to hear your own clarification about that current rumor—“

He didn’t continue the inquiry as he noticed her burying her face on a palm. By means of prior she was looking at him.

“It is true.”

JB couldn’t believe what he has perceived from his girl.

“Excuse me?”

“Yes… What else you want to question?”

He never caught such cold self of her as she was indeed making it up, in order to make him buy the point.

“Is this the first time?”

“You want to know the truth?”

He has slightly nodded as trying to hide his hardened, clasped fingers.

“Whatever you have heard even from last year, was not merely gibberish. I enjoy fooling around with guys, also, the ones that much more matured than you.” She remained the taciturnity through her stare. “Who’s not fond to chew over such minor things…like this.”

He really wanted to leave the place, instead he has persisted of being static as getting what she carried on.

“So, it’s either you live with it or you can just leave.”

He was then rapidly standing on his feet, proceeding to take the cap from her clutch.

“I can’t stand any cheater. Until now I have trusted you much for wrong…”

He left her single-handedly afterwards. Suzy had never put on so many acts, not even in her most popular flick. She couldn’t hold her tears for any longer as she was observing his back has fading away, leaving her scene.

 


 

“Mark hyung is not the type of person who will sit down, and not trying to figure what’s the deal behind nonsense. Just in case, you want to dismiss him with the same motive—“

“What I’ve been doing is the right thing to keep the person I care about away from being endanger.”

“Hence you dare to make another person living such lie? In my own defense, regarding Jabum hyung, you can’t let him believe in the deceits you have formed… In point of fact, to protect him.”

And then they have fallen to an abrupt silence. By way of Jr. moved to the seat next to her, along with his almost-motherly sense, he scanned and held through her skin.

“I’m fine, Jinyoung-ah…”

“If I catch any bruise once more on your peel— I will face that son of a , no matter wh—“

“Ah, ah—“ She put an index in front of his lips. “What have we conversed about not to talk over it?”

He was then messing with her hair, prior to ordering another beverage. And their chat has carried on.

“So, you want me to tell Jaebummie about things that he’s not even care by now?”

“Talking about who cares the most by this time… What about Mark hyung?”

“Jinyoung-ah, what made you worry so much about this?”

“Because I hate it when one of my family should’ve gone through the lowest point, for matters that they deserved the right to know the truth.”

Suzy placed her head to the padding. Hitherto, she has leaned over as sustaining her chin on a hand, as still staring at the guy up on. “What do you want me to do now?”

Jr. grinned much proud as he was resting his back to the settee. “Give him a call.”

“For?”

“It’s up to you whether you want to let go or keep on being with.“

“You know what are the consequences—”

“Suzy-yah, there’s nothing in this world have been twisted without any way out…”

Despite of having some doubts, she reluctantly chose to call a specific contact over the iPhone. On the other line, one particular soul was leaping full of joy knowing who has giving a buzz.

Hey…

She wanted to stab herself as hearing his merry voice through the receiver. “Hey—“ She glanced to the fellow across who was not keeping his eyes off her. “Mark, can I meet you… like… now?”

Jr. was giving both his thumbs then.

Yes? Oh— Um—

“Yes, are you not available or something?”

No… No—no! I’m free for meeting you… Where?

“Um— maybe at the store near my place, if you’re not mind—“

She hung up in seconds later, and then she got up, followed by Jr. while putting palms onto her shoulder.

Chinggu-yah, I hope you won’t make one more careless choice. Put your happiness first this time, please…”

 

The reddish sky has turned gloomy when Suzy arrived in front of her residence, and she knew the guy who was having hands disguised inside the coat was none other than Mark. He realized her presence not so long after, as approaching to the setting. In place of her, she discerned it would be painful to break another pure soul that actually her heart demanded to keep.