Emphaty

Love Me Free
 
 

Suzy and Mark have been in their out of sight liaison for almost a month. They have enjoyed much being in their own small world by just the two. For the reason of so many things, not to mention, even though Mr. Kim should be staying in London for wrapping up his study, she knew that he possessed many watchers in anyplace no one could identify.

 

It was when the guy was having a group activity in Singapore, she received his video call while waiting for a fan meeting in the city.

I miss you!

Mark has always been the more disclosing person in their thing. His GOT7 members even had acknowledged their correlation, quite the opposite.

“Me too…”

She replied, a bit flinched on the couch with low voice. He was then asked her to lift the phone slightly, to observe the surroundings.

Min noona!

It was BamBam who has lingered while his eldest being active. Suzy was then having no choice but plea her unnie to bring together.

“You’re having this call with BamBam?”

Min asked whereas spotting the grinning boy on the screen.

“Unnie—no…”

Hello…

“Ah—“

Then, she quickly understood when the caller showed his face from the sideways.

“I gotta do some touch-up, nice to see you, Mark!”

You haven’t told any single person about us?

He asked, not so long after BamBam and Min were not in reach.

“Should I— oh… What’s with the long face?”

She pouted to the phone screen, reacting to her man unhappy expression.

I suppose it’s no fault sharing our joy with others… Well—” He exhaled, ”Apparently my occasion will be starting first… I’ll see you…

“Definitely should meet before your mini US tour.”

Alright, my baby… Kisseu, kisseu— hey, where’s my heart?

He always did some cute acts with the appealing lips before ending the face time, which always soothed her no matter what, whenever they were in different parts. As well as she constantly replied by adorable gestures, showing little heart.

“Hearteu, hearteu—“

 

By the time when the fan meeting has finished, Suzy went back to pick her belongings in addition of coming across someone through the prior space entry.

“Annyeong—“

And she didn’t enjoy whom she encountered on that time.

“Who gave you the access of coming in?”

The guy merely smirked as leaning to the doorframe whilst contemplating the girl tidied her remaining stuffs, alone in the room. None of her moves have missed from his eyesight.

“That’s a piece of cake, my dear…”

He simply heard a bitter chuckle, and as she didn’t give any reply onward, he held her while wanting to get out by blocking with one of his arms.

“You’re not even asking why I’m suddenly here?”

“I don’t even have the least need to know.”

He was reaching her face by his, “I’m hungry.”

She ducked, ensured a walking out after replying, “It’s a pity they didn’t give you some meal through such long flight.”

“I want to have one with you.”

He kept following her through the hallway. As if it has been fixed by him, whenever he wanted to be alone with the girl, was always braced by the settings. There were just the two of them by incident.

“Come on, have dinner with me!”

“I should do early schedules tomorrow.”

“No, your TVC shoot will begin after lunch—“

She turned around, almost bumping to his demanding built. At present, it was too close that’s why she pushed away.

“I already said that you have no right to inspect my daily plans.”

“Come on—“ He was taking both her hands, locking her gaze with his dazzles. “Just a dinner.”

She heaved a sigh. Afterwards, doing some quick deliberations within her mind.

“Fine,” She threw him a spare black face mask while preparing to wear her own. “We’ll go by foot to my choice of place, and you better hide your face with that.”

And she made him slightly got puzzled.

 

It actually was her intend to make him relinquished by doing what he didn’t used to. The guy has been born to even have people as his walking feet if he wanted to. Whiles he took her dining in was never once done in any modest place, should be in some rated As, instead at his five-starred bed and breakfast. However, he kept trailing her by keeping distance in no less than two feet away. For some intervals she glanced back, retained spotting him shadowed by silence while keeping his seemingly freezing hands to the black trousers pocket.

“Your men must be apart or people will notice there’s some strange happening. I’m not going to murder you.”

He quickly signed the minders that he’d be okay without them watching. “Anything else, my dear?”

“And no taking those pills when you’re with me.”

She referred to the prescriptions which he had habit taking almost by hourly. He was then taking the little holder from his pocket, tossed it to her, and she got no choice but hide it way inside her purse. In no later, they arrived at her chosen spot to have meals, street food vendors. He suddenly was sticking himself to her once they got near the stall.

“What do you want?”

“I… I just—“

She glanced at him the minute she realized he didn’t get what she really means to. He looked pretty apprehensive.

“Kim, I’m asking what do you want to eat?”

“Uh…” He looked at the steamy mass portions by the dish up. “I’ll have what you going to.”

During which she was paying for the dinner, he once again leaned very near and asked, “How are we going to eat this?”

She directed to some very cheap-looking benches where at next they chose to sit on the very corner, quite remote from the set. In advance of her was taking out the nibbles from the plastic bags, she picked what commonly been eaten by most people; spicy rice cakes, skewered fish cake, and…

“What’s that?” He scrutinized the ones best with repel.

“Sundae.”

“Like the ice cream?”

She looked at him with disbelief, “Soon… Dae… It’s kind of sausage, blood sausage.”

“Ah… Black pudding.” He tried to explain what his aim, yet she didn’t give a bug. “It’s what we called it in—“

Then, they both were continued eating dinner. Well along, she silently watched how he digested the foodstuff.

“Stomach ache?”

“No, it’s pretty much edible… I love this.”

It seemed like that her attempt to displease him had turned to a happy feast. Not so long, he put on his leather jacket on to her lap, as the weather has started getting colder. He went to the nearest garbage can throwing away litter, and went back to the sitting spot once more. He eyed the girl who was still engaged having the tteokbokki.

“It is so like once in a lifetime having treat from you…”

If only she could realize even the slightest of his sincerity. He held away the thought of uncapping the hood, which covered his favorite beautiful façade equaled to all. He even had become less handy by the time being.

“Mr. Kim—“ She cleared up the whole thing on her sustain, beginning what she truly intended to face him.

“Yes, Ms. Bae?” He smiled for finally perceiving the view he desired each time.

“We can’t do this.”

“Pardon?”

Despite the question he uttered, the curving edge of his has suddenly disappeared of hearing it.

She sighed and she knew it needed much nerve for telling what she aimed for. “I think you’re quite approachable by what we’ve done previously—“

“Straight to the point.”

She discerned his gaze has turned to glare. “Okay… What if I say, I might’ve found someone I want to take care of so much with…”

“B-But, you can’t—“

“Kim, I really mean it this time. Please…”

“But, I said you can’t!”

In instance, all the leftovers have been swept away by his rage. His stern stare kept piercing at her unsteady, shimmery. He grasped her chin by force then.

“No need to do the entire good if you want to crush me in the end…” He seized it firmer. “If I could leave you, I would’ve done that for long time ago— I have no idea, I just can’t… I’ll never.”

He left her quick after exclaiming and throwing away the mask she handed formerly. Dashing through the void of darkness which he was so unaware of, and later, a high-end black vehicle has picked him up from the lone pavement. She had merely being still, inaudibly, beholding it all came about.

 


 

Changi, the next day…

 

Jackson and BamBam have returned to their pack after purchasing some daily dose of coffee. The GOT7 boys were waiting for their flight back to Seoul. BamBam almost achieved the title of supreme up-to-date person through the internet when he saw vastly breaking news on the touch screen. As his previous strolling partner has being his active self, goofing around the crew, even in the airport, he couldn’t help but waking up the sleeping Yugyeom next to him. He felt like he really needed to share it with someone else.

“Whaaat—“

Everyone must be appeared cranky when they’ve been forced to get up, even their kind-hearted maknae. The not-so-older BamBam shoved the display quick to his frontage.

Eung… Mark hyu—“

Yugyeom had only caught a glimpse of the first name on the headline before his mouth has quickly covered by the other.

“He’s currently in the men’s room.”

And it was JB who has saved the younger’s worries. Nevertheless, the leader kept his steady locked to the maknae-line who sat behind, and he moved there eventually along with Jr.

“Local Medias revealed Suzy has been dating Kim—“

“Ah… That bastard, seriously—“

“—for years…”

“Exclusive photos taken in London, Seoul, even from way back in 2010—“

“—and last night.”

Almost all of them have gathered. Jackson, Jr., and JB have read and uttered it in sequences, according to the newsflash, merely before Mark has returned from the gents with Youngjae. None of them has barred him to peruse it, in advance of he stayed silent for the rest of their trip.

 

Later at the JYP building…

 

The boys were having no choice but going straight to the agency after flight. They should have regular meeting with the CEO vis-à-vis their upcoming activities.

“Do we really have to do it today, hyung?”

“Come on, we’re actually late for the planned time.”

“But, look at that jam-packed press…”

Maknaes always whined the most when they feel like they’re being defenseless.  JB was the one who walked out first from their van. Subsequently was twining his arm to the silent Mark’s shoulder as he covered him from the prying reporters, who were even asking them things which they’re not related to, or as long as they’ve been aware of. It was such a tough way going to the entrance, until they met with the talk of the day when exiting the JYP’s office. She just glanced at Mark and greeted JB hastily when passing by.

“Where is she going?”

The eldest of the group has suddenly expressed it while they were preparing to hold the assembly.

“Uh…” JYP responded him, “I think she’ll be doing press release as brand ambassador, in—“

He was organizing his working table as trying to remember the place’s name, whilst the older guys have tried to prevent Mark of dashing out from the room. “Conventions… COEX?”

Successively clearing up his papers, JYP eyed to his youngest group when he counted them one by one, and he sensed like someone’s missing.

“Where’s Mark? Did I just speak with him or?”

“Hyung, about the drama they offered me—“

Jr. was the first to get him busy then.

 

COEX,

 

Mark has arrived at the scene quicker than anyone would ever imagine. It was overcrowded for a usual press release. It was why he hid his self well with the hood and face protector while merging with the crowd, hoping his attempt as one of the correspondents wouldn’t be found out.

By the time when Q&A session was given and it was for the last one of the day, someone has mysteriously reaching a hand, wasn’t too far from Mark’s spectacle.

“What if he asks you to get married and move to London?”

“I’m sorry, but that kind of problem is unacceptable, however, can you please show up more of yourself, mister—“

Not anyone even the MC has responded straight to the most-searched-person of the day sudden appearance. Not even the ‘it’ girl has made it to reach him concerning the spreading buzzes. It was Mr. Kim that asking the impulsive question, had previously blending well with his all-black typical attires.

“Like I said earlier, what if I ask you to marry me?”

She has seemed beyond speechless on the stage and as the media have going eager, the authorities have securely escorted both of them quitting the venue. Mark has exited also in between the chaos, with or without the young lady knowing his presence.

 

Suzy barged in to where she has been told that Mr. Kim was demanding to meet her. Despite the fact, he gave the impression of not in his very well condition.

“You… Why are you doing that in front of so many people?!”

He promptly gripped her hands while appeared wanting to somewhat hit him. He beheld her with such low scrutiny.

“I love you so much that it hurts.”

Before he collapsed to the floor and she instinctively took hold of his weak figure.