Intuitive

Love Me Free
 
 

Suzy has gained her consciousness in almost no time. Collecting the whole wits which made her realized, the impulse came from nowhere but her own cognizance. Mark was opening his eyes as soon as he felt the soft touch has no lingered on his lips. He perceived the radiant pair right in front was looking perplexed.

“Oh, God—”

She took a couple strides, making distance between them. Thus far, he was moving to reach her hands.

“—I’m sorry…”

And then with no words, it was him that was doing the caress. Suzy could feel her heart was racing, when Mark fixed their lips together, just before he was slipping his tongue smoothly into. She closed her eyes and joining his slow, gentle, appealing fondles. With a quick of catching one’s breath, he was then began pinning their hips, pulling her legs to be placed on top of his. By way of she started to feel his length when wrapping it in arrears and her arms behind the spine. She never felt such pleasing sense as his.

As he was biting her lower lips, which made she moan. He couldn’t restrain what was on his mind for any longer, unless… It was his straight notion that cracked the entire urges.

“Wh—what’s wrong?”

Still catching up the breath, she asked. He never felt such relaxing glance as hers and it was definitely making him guilt. In addition of the gentleman he always has been, he was still clutching her when he was standing up, and she eventually was on her own feet.

“I… Um,” He brushed her messy hair and tidied it with his fingers, such picking up his stutter. “I—gotta go.”

She had said nothing by looking at his back faded away leaving her alone in the practice room. Before her knees has suddenly fell to the flooring and she facepalmed herself.

“Jeez…”

She didn’t know why she constantly appeared as pushing away the one that she wished for.

 

Mark has been dashing to reach the dorm and it was Jackson, who observed him washing the face hurriedly in advance of going to their room. And it was also his straight-out opinion, which embarrassed him much as waiting the roomie by the bed.

“Have you been watching ?”

He said, aiming to the older’s erecting hard part, which he could easily observed by the almost sheer PJs. For the reason that Mark sort of favor not wearing anything, underneath the first layer when he was about to go to sleep.

 


 

Suzy and Mark have never been seeing each other ever since the tongue-tied occurrence happened. It was when a few days have passed and he has grasped, he never could suppress of not seeing the girl, even just for a day. In fact, he always wanted to be with her.

 

Late night at the GOT7’s dorm…

 

The AmeriThaiKong were in the same room, as BamBam was not having Yugyeom for a day since he was staying over at his parents’ house. In addition of Jr. has crashed in with JB and Youngjae on the other room, maybe a bit sandwiching on the small mattress. For instance, when the three foreigners have gathered together, or speaking about Jack and Bam specifically, the talks were never going too far concerning girls.

While the youngers have occupied themselves of watching over some on the laptop, Mark has occupied himself by staring through his iPhone. He already did for a couple days, musing to or not to getting in touch. He longed for Suzy that earnestly, but still not wanting to make it all complex. As a man, he somehow wished of not using his head too much and kind of required of probing somewhere deep down inside. It wasn’t that shady Kim, who made him somehow, had misgivings. He thought more about himself, which always went by, whenever they seemed much closer. As if something unseen was preventing the lot, and he sure has disinclined.

Eung… Suzy noona’s in London.”

Indeed, both BamBam and Jackson were shifting gaze at their hyung, after the youngest observed it by scrolling his Instagram’s timeline. They didn’t know that Mark has already liked one of her pictures, much faster than their detection.

“What is she up to?”

“I think she went for a magazine shoot…”

They didn’t give up of mocking the eldest, who seemed not bothering them. Instead, he was beginning to lie down and slumber. Yet, the beagles haven’t quit.

“She looks okay with the short hair, but damn that pouting lips—“

Jackson regarded to the back of his roomie, who intended to doze as facing the wall. He expected far counter of starting to talk thoroughly, still he didn’t bug.

“I wonder what it tastes like…”

It was simply Bam’s bluntness. Contrariwise, Mark was responding,

“The sweetest taste you have ever imagined.”

Mutually, the mischief-makers have swiftly moved to his side, ready to bash him with many questions.

“Have you kissed her, Dimsum-ah—“

“Hyung! How come you didn’t tell us—“

Even so the youngers have confronting him with pads, Mark chose to pretend of sleeping as he secreted his heating, reddened face below the sheet.

 


 

London,

 

The photoshoot went well on the day before. Besides the on and off recording for the upcoming real show by her group, which will be taking the first episode in the city, Suzy has planned to stroll by herself to enjoy the rest days at the place. A few times had gone by, whilst the mobile rang out of the blue, she knew who has found her and it was never good of being in the same zone as the person.

“Hello…”

My dear,

She sighed hearing the voice she fancied to hear the least, yet the man on the other line was smirking as knowing of ensured less proximity with the girl he so desired to.

I want you to come by.

She knew it never was an order she’d be able to refuse, or else, worse things could take place when it comes to him.

“Where are you, Mr. Kim?”

Where are you, Ms. Bae?” She could sense his cunning sneer by the receiver. “My men will come to pick you in minutes.

She never was truly out from his supervision, especially when in open-air, more or less unaccompanied. “Fine, I’ll text the whereabouts.”

You know, you don’t need to, my dear.

 

Suzy walked into a vast lobby of one of the longest-standing, renowned hotel of the town. She identified the person she required to see was nowhere to be found. To end with, she indicated to give him a call as seeing the night has fallen outer, and she didn’t want to spend the rest time with the individual she despised the most.

“I can’t find you in the lobby nor,” She was indeed walking to the in-house eating place. “The café.”

Come upstairs.

He answered short, and she has many reasons to say no for, mainly one specific that they both already settled.

“I can’t and I don’t want to.”

It was based on the night, when he was kind of abusing her once she was meeting him at one of his condo, otherwise it might not. She could hear his slight exhalation over the phone.

I had quite…hectic day in campus earlier,” Another challenging pant has passed on, “I barely could move my feet off the couch…

“But—“

I...j-just…need to see you in tick, Ms. Bae.

“Five minutes.”

Then, five minutes…it is.

 

After going through many floors for arriving to the nearly top, Suzy has later found the jeans-covered legs sprawled on the carpeting. His bare, lean, toned torso placed to the wall along with scattered pills she had perceived nearby. She comprehended his habit of consuming banned prescriptions was recurring, which was why she chose to take one of his solid arms then put it over her shoulder. She tried to carry and put him to the nearest settees. Not so long before she wanted to take off and he held one of her delicate fingers,

“Don’t go…”

She took glance back and she let it loose as taking the nearest duvet, in advance of wrapping it to his on the couch.

“Now, I’ll go.” She said.

He was making whole effort to reach over her limbs. He crashed his own frail upper to the floor, which made her having no choice but stay.

“Your five minutes count.”

She uttered, coldly, as he was leaning his giddy head to her shoulder. Both of them were rested to the daybed’s bottom on the mat.

 

It actually more than five minutes, when she was intending to stand up, but then he seized her not to. Beginning to wrap his steady arms over her lean body,

“Hey! Kim—“

Not even she finished of remarking his full name, he already shutting her edges. She shoved him quick, yet his strength has partly come back. And instead, he was making her lips full of his. By the time she had no choice but hitting his exquisite face, indeed he was reacting harsh by doing quite the same, and thrice harder. He was pushing her cruelly ahead, and she got her back hips hit to the near solid, thick, wooden table. She had no force left by all the pain. He was soon carrying the fragile miss to the bedroom, and he laid her down to his side of the bed.

“You—seriously sick…” While the rest she could do was cursing him with words, by means of she had no control of moving the bruised figure. “Psycho—“

It was the word he assured had hearing so many times from her. At that time, he perceived the assembled waterworks of her watches, once she resumed the despising.

“Go to hell, Kim.”

He was then moving himself to the bedding, as he was wrapping his arms to the defenseless form, making it his own support.

He whispered, “I apologize, my dear…”

She could hear his weep, howling hardly through the back of her crown, still could despise much for the creep. And then, he had falling asleep.

 


 

A few days had gone by…

 

The GOT7 boys have finished a couple flights through the ocean for few showcases. It was when they decided to celebrate it by having early dinner altogether. Many bottles of soju has passed by, some of the olders, who has been able to quaff it, began to talk relentlessly. After concluding some mad and wickedly endless swaying.

“Dimsum! “

Jackson twined to the limb of the starting-to-be-frivolous Mark.

“If you take this too lengthy, don’t blame me if she’ll carry by some guy away—“

He took his phone hastily to prove that he wouldn’t let that happened.

“Hyung…”

The clear-headed, as not be able to consume any spirits, BamBam and Yugyeom said that in chorus.

“Ssshh—“ He put an index, motioned that he really was calling someone through. “It’s her.” He recklessly muttered.

Hello—

“Hello…?”

Mark?

The eldest grinned completely to his little brothers. He once again has put the index in front of his lips, signaling them to not making fuss.

“Where are you?” He spoke lacking of hesitation, very unlike himself while dealing with this particular.

Is there anything wrong?

“You… Wherrreeee??” As he didn’t hear any reply for a moment, he whined. “Suzy-yah…”

In Heathrow. I’m catching up my flight, back to Seoul—

“Nice!”

Even the almost smashed Jr. could figure that the eldest had gone a way too far. He initiated Youngjae to make him stop.

“Hyung…”

“No, no, hold on…” He was still talking over the phone. “I’m gonna meet you tomorrow, straight in the morning… Got that?”

Hey—

It was either the younger’s been fast enough to make it off, or his phone credits have increased lots of calling to the other continent. The wrong way round, a certain individual had meticulously catching it over.

 

The next day…

 

Mark opened his heavy eyes as conducting the back of his giddy head. He tried to remember what has happened while making him sensed such anxiety. It was when he looked over the mobile on his grip and inspecting its call log.

“My God—“

And he suddenly went outside in advance of using the bathroom quick before dashing out from the dwell.

 

Suzy dragged her heavy feet as walking through the hallway, which made directly to the practice room. She should have rehearsal for more dancing moves, as the comeback would be no less than around the corner. The previous trip for work had wasted to a certain extent time concerning it. But then, she observed someone familiar was upright before the entrance.

“Oh—“

JB grabbed her fast by way of cornering her to the nearest divider. His icy scrutinizes through her shimmery ones.

“What is it that makes you so into him?”

“I don’t get what you’re—“

“Why Mark?!” He got her hands in a robust grip by her shoulders. “Why?!” His frenzied self was soon back for it. “What is it that make you fell for him over me—“

“Don’t compare yourself to him.”

He never was seeing this explicit self of hers, not in the repetitive whiles, not before they called it a quit long time ago. But then again, his strong grip has altered for an embrace, which he knew she never has the will to refuse. Hitherto, she forced him away as not wanting it.

“Please, don’t…”

She was indeed had enough hard times of dealing with unwise young men. Before both of them have perceived someone was standing so adjacent. Mark, then, took no time of leaving they both as never expected the least scene he needed to see. Suzy has quickly chosen to go over him when JB held her not to, and she was releasing his control fast.

“I’m sorry…” She expressed by looking straight to the pair cold eyes she used to yearned, each time. “He already means that much to me.”

 
 
A/N: If you're not mind, please give comment below of who's the Mr. Kim you have fancied? ^o^
(speaking of setting in ur own imagination)