Mr. Know-It-All

Vraie obscurité

"Bunny bunny~"

 

"Shut up. For the last time, shut. Up." Changmin grumbled, as they walked through the forest, once again.

 

“But why? I can say what I want to.” Kyuhyun argued back, childishly sticking his tongue out.

 

"I get that you're in love. I get it Kyuhyun. Now shut it."

 

Kyuhyun shot him a glare. “I am not in love.”

 

"You're singing a pet name. You actually gave someone a pet name."                    

 

“I just like bunnies. I mean, they are small and cute, what’s not to like about them?”                 

 

"Are you trying to tell me that you're referring to a legitimate bunny?" Changmin asked, raising his eyebrow.                         

 

“Huh? Um, sure.” Kyuhyun stuttered. “What other bunny would I be referring to?”               

 

“I don't know, the bunny person you fell in love with?"

 

“Yah, Changmin, I did not fall in love with anyone.”

 

"I saw you, don't lie." Changmin smirked. "Hair was brown."

 

"Most of the people in the light realm have brown hair.” Kyuhyun pointed out, rolling his eyes.

 

"Well. Not all girls have short hair."



 

There was a moment of silence as Kyuhyun blinked at Changmin, before bursting out in laughter.

 

"He’s a guy.” He said, wiping a  tear that seeped out, “You really think I swing that way?” He added without thinking, however once realising what he had said, Kyuhyun instantly clasped his hands over his mouth and froze. "I-I mean..."

 

"What the heck?"

 

“N-Nothing! I said nothing!”

 

"Kyuhyun." Changmin said sternly as he gripped Kyuhyun's shoulders, making him gulp. Was Changmin going to judge him? I am done for. He thought.

 

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE GAY TOO!"

 

Kyuhyun was confused, didn’t Changmin care? Didn’t he hate him for being this way? Didn’t he- wait... “Too?” He asked.

 

“What?”

 

“You said, ‘I can’t believe you’re gay too.

 

"Uh, Kyu? I thought it was obvious enough."

 

“What was obvious enough?” He asked, staring at the other with confusion. Changmin stared back as though he was the most idiot person ever, and soon it had hit Kyuhyun, “You’re gay too?”

 

"And I thought you were my friend." He replied, feigning hurt.

 

"I am your friend."

 

"Correction: I thought you knew me well."

 

“I do!” Kyuhyun exclaimed, “Only not well enough.” He continued with a mumble as he used a twig to poke at the ground.

 

Changmin snorted, confirming that he had heard the last bit the latter had said. There was a rather awkward silence, before Kyuhyun had a question he needed answered.

 

“Hey, um Changmin?” He asked softly.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Can I ask you a question?”

 

“Um sure.” Kyuhyun let out a sly smirk.

 

“Is that why you became friends with me?”

 

“What?”

 

“I mean, I am handsome, and awesome… you like me don’t you?”

 

“Wait what?” Changmin said, stopping in his tracks as he stared in disbelief at Kyuhyun.

 

“Don’t worry, you can tell me Changminnie.” He teased.

 

“I don’t!”

 

“Don’t be shy. I promise I won’t laugh.”

 

Changmin rolled his eyes in annoyance, “I said I was gay, not that I was into insolent brats like you.” He retorted, before trying to walk as far as possible from the other.

 

"Excuse you! I am NOT an insolent brat, thank you very much!"


 

"Well you certainly sound like one.” A voice muttered in a distance, followed by a faint snap of a twig.

 

“Who said that?!” Kyuhyun yelled, whipping his head around to find the source of the voice.

 

"Me." The figure smirked as he stepped into the clearing on his side of the river. "If you want to know so badly."

 

“Who are you?” Changmin piped in.

 

“The name’s Heenim,” He sneered. “Mind introducing yourselves? Or would you prefer it if I just call you hunters?”

 

"... What?"

 

"You're hunters, am I wrong?"

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes darkened, “What else do you know?”

 

“Ahh. seems like my assumption was correct.”

 

"You tricked us?!"

 

Heechul laughed, “Of course not, I knew it, you just proved that I was correct.”

 

"."

 

"Watch your words, kid. I'm pretty sure I'm older."

 

“Doubt it. You’re like what? 25?”

 

"Haha, funny." Heechul scoffed. "I'm 32."

 

Kyuhyun gulped, “Oh.”

 

“Anyways, what are you fine men doing here in a day like this.”

 

“That’s none of you bu-” Kyuhyun started.

 

"Trying to cross over?"

 

“How does he know all these stuff.” Kyuhyun grumbled to Changmin, causing the other to shrug.

 

"Cause I'm cool."

 

"Wait you--"

 

"I can hear you, yes."

 

“Urgh, stop cutting me off!” Kyuhyun whined.

 

"See, you ARE a whiny brat."

 

“Shut up Kyuhyun.” Changmin warned, before turning to the man on the other side of the bridge. “Maybe you can help us.”

 

“With?” He asked with a raised brow.

 

“Finding us a hunted that has found refuge in your realm.”

 

This time, it was Heechul’s turn to gulp, “Hunted?” Please don’t let it be Hangeng. He prayed silently.

 

“Yes. A hunted."

 

"I don't know any Hunteds."

 

“But you would know what they look like.” Changmin pushed.

 

“That may be true.”

 

“Please help us. All you need to do is make him come to this side, and we’ll take care of the rest.”

 

“Him?” Heechul inquired, slightly afraid to hear the answer.


“His name is Hangeng.” Kyuhyun answered as Heechul felt his blood run cold.

 


Hihi again!! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ^-^ Please pleaaase comment about what you think down below, because we love reading them eheheh >w< And while you take some time commenting, why not take a liiiiittle bit more time to Upvote and Subscribe too? >~< Okay okay *slaps myself for being too shameless* XD But still, please still do comment, subscribe and/or upvote kekekekeke 

Till next time ;-)