Goodbye...

Vraie obscurité

"Can't you dye your hair?"

 

"No."

 

"Have you ever tried?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Then? What happened?"

 

"Nothing."

 

"So, it didn't work?"

 

"No."

 

“Why’d you come here? It’s obvious that you have a larger risk of dying here.”

 

“I had to.”

 

“Will you stop just looking around?! There’s no one here!” Heechul yelled in frustration as the other fidgeted in his seat, and looked around the house in alert.

 

“What?”

 

"Oh, so NOW you're listening to me." Heechul deadpanned, glaring at the other.

 

“I was listening the whole time!” Hangeng exclaimed in defence.

 

"You weren't paying attention!"

 

"I was! I replied you!"

 

"Yeah, with short answers! How am I supposed to keep up a conversation when you don't cooperate with me?!" Heechul retorted angrily.

 

"Well, it's not my fault I'm a hunted!"

 

“You won’t get found!”

 

“It doesn’t matter about me. If they find out that you’re helping me, you’ll be the first to die!”

 

"I don't care!"

 

"I do!"

 

There was a moment of silence, before Heechul spoke, “What?”

 

“I can’t risk having any lives lost because of me.” Hangeng muttered.

 

“And you expect me to just leave you there? Exposed to the hunters and the rest of the dark realm?”

 

"You could." Hangeng replied. "I mean, it wouldn't come as a surprise."

 

“What?”

 

“You’re a strange person. Why would you help someone like me? I am a threat to everyone.”

 

"I don't give a damn, honestly."

 

"I can see that." Hangeng replied rolling his eyes.

 

“Well if yo-” Heechul was cut short by a sudden knock the door. Not knowing who it was, both froze in fright and shock. Another knock was heard, and he whispered urgently to Hangeng, “Quick! Find a place to hide.” Not hesitating once to the said orders, Hangeng rushed frantically to find a good hiding spot.

 

A louder knock was heard once again, followed by a snap of a twig and Heechul cursed as he made his way to the door, trying his best to look like nothing was wrong.

 

"What?” He asked harshly.

 

“Wow, was I interrupting something?” The person said sarcastically.

 

“Oh, it’s just you. What do you want Siwon?” He asked dismissively.

 

"Just me?" Siwon asked as he raised an eyebrow. "What were you doing?"

 

"Damn." Heechul cursed under his breath. Why did Siwon have to know everything?! “Nothing. I was just hoping that it was someone more important.” He tried.

 

“Hm, yeah, not buying it. What were you doing?”

 

"Nothing."

 

"Suspicious." Siwon muttered as he pushed Heechul aside and strode into the house.

 

“Yah, don’t come into my house without my permission!”

 

“Oh, so you’re allowed to stroll into my house, and I can’t?” He retorted.

 

"Yeah?"

 

"What kind of injustice is that?" Siwon asked as he shrugged Heechul off and headed to the bedroom.

 

"YAH CHOI SIWON! STOP!"

 

“Why?”

 

“B-Because. I didn’t clean my room.”

 

Siwon scoffed, “You never do.” He replied, before continuing to walk.

 

“Okay, stop!! I’ll tell you everything! Just don’t go in my room!”

 

"Why not?"

 

"Personal privacy!"

 

"Well you've invaded mine so many times, I think it's fine to do the same to you this once."

 

"NO! Stop! I'll spill!"

 

“The whole truth?”

 

“Yeah.” Heechul said.

 

Siwon narrowed his eyes, “Swear to God?”

 

“Siwon, not this aga-”

 

“Heechul! Swear. To. God?”

 

"No."

 

“Then I guess I have no choice.” Siwon smiled, heading once again to the bedroom.

 

"NO! OKAY OKAY I'LL DO IT!"

 

“Say it!”

 

“Say what?

 

“I swear to God, that I’ll say the truth, and nothing but the truth.”

 

Heechul pressed his lips together and regrettably glanced at Siwon’s interrogating eyes. He let out a groan and repeated, “I swear to God, that I’ll say the truth, and nothing but the truth. There, happy?”

 

"Yeah. Now spill." Siwon said, smiling proudly.

 

“There’s um,” He paused, and lowered his voice, “There’s someone in my room.”

 

"Someone? As in..." Siwon paused as an idea popped into his head. "No way."

 

"Yes way." Heechul smirked. "Wait, what?" He added when he noticed that Siwon was no longer standing in front of him.

 

"CHOI SIWON GET BACK HERE!"

 

“BUT I WANT TO SEE THE UNLUCKY GIRL.”

 

“YAH YOU UNGRATEFUL BASTARD! I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING, IF YOU DARE WALK INTO MY BEDR- Oh, .” Heechul cursed, and Siwon opened the door, revealing a hunted who stared intimidatingly back at Siwon.

 

“I’m not a girl.”

 

“H-Hyung, it’s a hunted.”

 

“State the obvious, why don’t you.” Hangeng muttered in sarcasm.

 

"Yeah Siwon, live with it." Heechul smirked.

 

"B-But you never told me.."

 

"I told you the truth. I said there was someone in my room, and here he is."

 

"He's a hunted!" Siwon repeated.

 

“So?”

 

“He is a hunted.

 

“Yes, we kinda get that now.”

 

“Hyung! He’s going to get us killed!”

 

"No he won't."

 

"Actually, yes I will. Heechul, you should listen to him." Hangeng interjected.

 

"Even he thinks so!" Siwon shouted.

 

"Whatever, I listen to nobody." Heechul dismissed with a wave of his hands. "Besides, I thought SOMEONE was afraid he'd get caught?"

 

“Well, he believes in God, so obviously he is against murder, killing and sinning.” Hangeng shrugged.

 

"That's true."

 

"Plus, he called me a girl." He muttered. "I will not stand being called a girl."

 

"Well I didn’t know! No one told me.” Siwon stressed, still worried about having a hunted in the house.

 

"It's okay." Hangeng replied with a small smile.

 

"Yah, how are you forgiving him so easily?"

 

"Cause I'm nicer than you, maybe?" Hangeng laughed teasingly. "Anyway, I should get going now."

 

"No, you should not." Heechul protested.

 

"Yes I should."

 

"This is my house, I make the rules of when you leave and when you don’t.” Heechul announced.

 

“Here we go again.” Siwon mumbled in complain.

 

Heechul shot him a glare, “And I say that Hangeng must stay whereas Siwon has to leave.”

 

"Favouritism!" Siwon declared as Heechul rolled his eyes.

 

"You shouldn't chase your friend out." Hangeng pointed out as Siwon nodded.

 

"See, even he thinks so."

 

“I know, that’s why I’m not telling you leave.”

 

"HYUNG!"

 

"Heechul..." Hangeng sighed as Heechul groaned.

 

"Fine! Aish, Siwon you can stay. But only for a while." Heechul agreed as Siwon stared at the other two in shock. "What, you don't want to? Okay then."

 

“No, it’s just… Never mind.”

 

"But." Heechul added as he turned to Hangeng. "If I let him stay, you'll have to stay as long as I want you to. Okay?"

 

"Heechul."

 

"Okay?"

 

"Heechul, I can't stay here."

 

"Okay?" Heechul pressed, clearly having no intentions of giving in.

 

"Okay."

 

"Finally!" Heechul cheered. "So it seems Siwon isn't as useless as I thought."

 

"HYUNG!"

 

“What?” He asked, blocking his ears, “Aish, so annoying!”

 

"I feel unloved."

 

"You are unloved." Heechul deadpanned as Hangeng grinned at the bickering two. "If you want love, go find Kibum."

 

“I should. But after I finish dinner.” He said, as Heechul rolled his eyes.

 

"I'm not cooking for you. If you want food, find it yourself."

 

"But you're cooking for him." Siwon replied as he watched Heechul take out enough ingredients to prepare two servings.

 

"I am. So?"

 

"So you could just cook for me too."

 

"Dream on. I would never cook for you."

 

"You've never cooked for me, why not do it now?"

 

"Because I don't want to."

 

"Then why are you cooking for, uh..."

 

"Hangeng." Hangeng offered, watching in amusement.

 

"Yeah, Hangeng."

 

"Cause I want to." Heechul replied. "Shut up siwon, if you want to eat, get Kibum to cook for you."

 

"Who's Kibum?" Hangeng wondered out loud as Heechul sent him a smirk.

 

"He's our dear Shisus's very unlucky boyfriend."

 

"Hey, it's not unlucky to be my boyfriend."

 

"Shut it." Heechul dismissed. "Honestly, I don't know what got into the kid's brain. I mean, he could do so much better than Mr. Bible here."

 

"YAH!"

 

"Interesting." Hangeng laughs as Siwon groaned at being ignored once again. "So, Siwon. You have a thing against hunteds?"

 

"Well, who doesn't?" Siwon sighed. "I mean, I know it's not what you chose, but I can't exactly just go against everyone else."

 

"That's understandable." Hangeng nodded. "Speaking of which, you're Christian?"

 

"Yeah. You?" Siwon asked, suddenly more comfortable with Hangeng.

 

"Atheist."

 

"Oh..." Siwon replied dejectedly, sitting back down as Heechul sniggered. "Well, I could lead you on the right path to God."

 

“Uhm, no it’s okay.” Hangeng replied, chuckling nervously, making Heechul snort in amusement.

 

"Seriously Siwon, you need to stop trying to convert people."

 

“I am trying to show them a better path in life.” He replied calmly.

 

"Some people are content with their lot." Heechul glared as the mood suddenly turned serious.

 

"They shouldn't be." Siwon retorted.

 

"Siwon, just stop it already, okay?!"

 

"I'm just telling the truth!"

 

"GET OUT!" Heechul shouted.



 

"I WAS GOING TO." Siwon replied as he got up. "I will come back again when you've calmed down."

 

"GET OUT."

 

Siwon inhaled sharply, and headed towards the door, slamming the door behind him, when he walked out.

 

“Heechul.” Hangeng said softly.

 

Heechul sighed, “What have I done?”

 

"It's okay." Hangeng continued, rubbing circles into Heechul's back in an attempt to comfort him.

 

"This always happens." Heechul sighed again.

 

"It's okay." Hangeng repeated. "You still wanna eat?"

 

"No... I'm not in the mood for it." Heechul said as he got up. "But I can still cook for you--"

 

"No, I'm not hungry anymore. Go to sleep Heechul, you should get your mind off all of this."

 

"Thanks..." Heechul smiled gratefully. "You..."

 

"Yeah?"

 

"You'll still be here, right?"

 

"Yeah..." Hangeng nodded slowly, forcing a smile.

 

"You promised."

 

"I know." Hangeng smiled, crossing his fingers behind his back. "Go to sleep now Heechul."

 

"Okay. Good night Hangeng."

 

“Goodnight.” He whispered back. As soon as Heechul went to his room, Hangeng let out a sigh, and began taking all his belongings, heading for the door.


 

"Goodbye Heechul. I'm sorry."

 


Yess, another chapter! ^-^ Kekeke hope you enjoyed it!! If you did, then please leave us a comment down below, and subscribe and/or upvote too, because that's always nice C: And if you didn't like it, then please still leave us a comment down below heheheh xD Till next time!!

~The awesomely insane writers >u<