Sibum...

Vraie obscurité

 

I warned you guys in the title, and I'll warn you again... THIS IS FULL OF CRINGE SO READ TO YOUR OWN DANGER!!

 


 

“Please forgive me, Kibum.”

 

“Huh?” The said person replied, still half asleep.

 

“I thought about what you’ve said, and you’re right. Please forgive me. I love you, and I can’t live without you and I--”

 

“Will you please just shut up? I have a cold, a headache, and I am in utter pain, and then you wake me up at 4AM, making my headache even worse!” He shouted, before slamming the door and leaving his boyfriend out in the cold, sitting on the doorstep.


 

Kibum woke up after a good night’s sleep, having forgotten about the encounter in the morning, he walked to the front door to grab the mail with a smile on his face.

 

As he opened the door, he was shocked to see his boyfriend kneeling on the ground with a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

 

“Siwon?”

 

“I’m sorry about what happened last night and this morning.” Siwon said looking down.

 

“This morning? What?”

 

“Please go on a date with me! I promise I’ll make it up to you.”

 

“Um… Okay?”

 

“Pleas-- Wait, really?”

 

"Yeah... Why?"

 

“Yess.” Siwon cheered, but quickly cleared his throat when he saw Kibum staring back, “I mean, alright, I’ll wait for you outside.”

 

“Okay...” Kibum replied, before softly shutting the door. He furrowed his brows in slight confusion before letting out a small smile. Since when did his boyfriend have this romantic side to him?



 

"I'm done." Kibum said as he walked out of the house a few minutes later in a white top and jeans.

 

“Wow, you look amazing!”

 

“Um, Siwon, I always wear this.”

 

“I know. But you always look amazing, I’m just reminding you today.” He replied cheekily.

 

"Are you ill or something?" Kibum asked as he reached for Siwon's forehead.

 

“Yeah, I’m love sick.”

 

“Ew.” Kibum replied, scrunching his nose in distaste. "You're being disgusting."

 

“Hey, I tried.”

 

"Keep this up and I'm canceling on you." Kibum threatened, grabbing the handle of the door.

 

"Okay, okay, I’m sorry. But you do look good.” He said sheepishly.

 

"Tch. Idiot." Kibum replied as he followed Siwon to his car. "So where are you bringing me?"

 

“That’s a surprise.” Siwon said with a smile, “But you love this place.”



 

“You brought me to an effin church.”

 

“Heyy, no cursing, Bummie.”

 

"Do I look like I give a damn right now?! You are the WORST boyfriend EVER." Kibum yelled as he stepped out of the car.

 

“I thought you said that you loved the church though…”

 

“Not as a date! Oh my God Siwon. You are unbelievable.”

 

"Don’t get God involved in this.” Siwon muttered.

 

Kibum laughed incredulously, “You are an idiot. Why am I even dating you?”

 

“So we can share our love for God together?”

 

Kibum snorted, “Rhetorical question you brat. I’m leaving.”

 

“Wait, Kibum.”

 

“Shut it, before I sin while God is watching.” He replied, without facing the other, and headed for the door.

 

"Sin in what way?"

 

"Before I murder you, stupid."

 

"Well that's not a pleasant experience, what about if you sin in another way?" Siwon asked suggestively.

 

“Wow, are you fricken kidding me.”

 

“Why would I?”

 

Kibum laughed dryly, “As I said before, I am leaving.”

 

“O-Okay wait, Kibum, I’m sorry. I’ll take you somewhere else, alright?”

 

“It better not be another church, or I swear I will chop you--”

 

“It’s not! I swear.”

 

Kibum paused, staring at the latter in suspicion.

 

"I swear to God!" Siwon repeated.

 

"Okay. Piss me off again and I will seriously--"

 

"No I won't! Trust me."

 

“Okay, tell me where we are going right now, then.” Kibum stated firmly, not wanting the situation to repeat itself.

 

“Uhh, how about the beach?”

 

Kibum nodded, “Alright.”


 

“Okay, we’re here.”

 

“There’s so many people.” Kibum murmured, as he glanced out the window.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll hold you close so I won’t lose you.”

 

“Ugh, not this again.”

 

“What’s wrong, Bummie?”

 

“Nothing, let’s just go.”

 

“Okay.” Siwon sang happily, “You want ice-cream? It’s so hot!”

 

“Not really.”

 

“Aww come on, Kibum!”

 

He sighed, “Fine, whatever.”

 

“Yay!” Siwon said happily, running to the ice cream parlour, and ordering two ice cream cones.

 

“Oh my God, Siwon, eat properly.”

 

“What’s wrong with the way I eat?”

 

“You have ice cream all over mouth.” Kibum pointed out.

 

Siwon lifted his hand up to wipe the corner of his mouth, making the other roll his eyes in annoyance.

 

“It’s everywhere.”

 

“Wipe it off for me.” Siwon replied cheekily, puckering his lips.

 

“Urgh, you’re such a big baby.”

 

“With your lips as well, please.” He added.

 

"OH. MY. GOD. CHOI SIWON NO."

 

Siwon sighed, “I tried.” He muttered to himself and wiped his mouth with his napkin, before giving Kibum a small lopsided smile.

 

"Stop trying. You're acting weird today and I don't like that."

 

“I just wanted to show you that I love you.” He admitted.

 

“Then be yourself. I like you, without all this weirdness.”

 

“Really?” Siwon asked, “I thought you liked romance.”

 

“Yeah, well not when you do it.” Kibum laughed. "I mean, let's face it. You at this."

 

"Hey!"

 

"It's true."

 

Siwon chuckled, “Okay, you’re right. Hey, you want to go into the waters?”

 

"Yeah, why not?" Kibum agreed.

 

Siwon smiled widely, taking his shirt off as pretty much every girl on the beach swooned. Kibum rolled his eyes and turned to his boyfriend, who was currently waving at a group of girls nearby while giving them his infamous cheesy smile.

 

"Oh my god. You jerk!" Kibum yelled as he stormed off, frustrated at Siwon. Seriously. What was wrong with him today?

 

"Wait, Kibum!" Siwon called after a few minutes as he ran to catch up with said man.

 

"Shut up and go away you idiot!" Kibum glared as he loosened Siwon's grip on his arm.

 

"Kibum please..."

 

"First you pissed me off, then you brought me to an effin church for a DATE, then you flirt with girls, and now you expect me to be okay?! What the hell has gotten into you Siwon?!"

 

"Kibum I--"

 

"Just stop it, okay? Leave me alone and stay away from me" Kibum said, calming himself down. "I don't know what's wrong with you, but if you want me to tolerate any more of this nonsense then you can bid goodbye to this relationship."

 

"Please, Kibum. I didn't mean to..."

 

"It doesn't matter. Just... Just go home, okay? I need some time to myself."

 

"I'll send you home." Siwon offered.

 

"I don't want to go home." Kibum rejected. "Just let me be and go home, Siwon."

 

"Where are you going?"

 

"Find Heechul. The mall. Anywhere. Just let me go Siwon."

 

"You want to go to the mall? I could bring you there."

 

"Siwon."

 

"I'll just drop you off, okay? Then I'll give you the space you want."

 

"..."

 

"I promise." Siwon added, drawing a cross on his chest.

 

"Fine. But you will STOP all of this immediately."

 

"I will." He replied, trying to stop a small smile from appearing.


 

“Thanks, you can go now.”

 

“Wait, Kibum. Are you sure you’ll be safe? I walk around with you, and protect you and--”

 

“I’ll be safe.” Kibum interjected, rolling his eyes, “You can go home now, like you promised.”

 

"But--"

 

"I'm not a kid."

 

"Of course you’re not, you're my baby."

 

Kibum scowled in disgust and punched him in arm, making Siwon whine a small, “Ow.” In response.

 

“That hurt, Kibum.” He proceeded to whine, making the other scoff and leave him sulking on his own. “Wait, Kibum!” He added after noticing that his boyfriend was already heading towards the mall.

 

“Kibum!”

 

“Let me come along with you.” Siwon continued, as he tried to catch up to the other.

 

"Please, Kibum!"

 

“Don’t ignore me, I promise I’ll be good this time.”

 

"Come on, please?"

 

“Give me one more chance, Kibum.”

 

“I’ll do anything.”

 

“Kibummie~” He tried again, with attempted, and failed, aegyo.

 

Without turning back to face his boyfriend, Kibum sighed with reluctance, “Fine. You have one more chance to redeem yourself,” He said, turning around, “And if you-- Siwon? What the hell?” He cursed out loud, as he saw the retreating back of his, so-called, ‘boyfriend’. His eyes darkened even more as he saw him heading towards a large group of girls who were wearing something that was some-what, provocative. “.” He muttered, before turning away and trying to forget about him.

 

Having no motivation to go shopping anymore, Kibum walked straight to the exit, muttering continuous curses as he made his way home.

 

Once home, he slammed the door and slumped on his couch, burying his head in a nearby pillow and yelling out his frustration. “He’s such an idiot! Why am I even dating someone as ignorant as him?? URGH.” His words muffled by the pillow.

 

As his yells quietened, and all that was heard were small sniffles, Kibum turned over on his back and stared absentmindedly at the ceiling. He let out a long sigh and closed his eyes tiredly to rest.

 

His rest, however, was cut short as he heard a loud thump in the kitchen. Kibum sat up and quietly followed the sound, his heart hammering loudly, as he was nervous as to what he would find. He grabbed onto the nearest object to use as a weapon, which happened to be a twig that laid by the fireplace, and cautiously made made his way to the kitchen.

 

What the actual hell. Kibum thought, as he stared wide-eyed at a who was forcefully and struggling to go through his window. Kibum knew that it was his chance to push the person out, but he couldn’t move. His jaw dropped as he saw the man wiggle his even more to try and fit through the small window. It was something very out of the ordinary, that has never been witnessed even in the dark realm.

 

Soon enough, one of the intruder’s arms managed to get through the window, and he heard a rather familiar cheer.

 

Siwon? Oh hell no. Kibum walked slowly at the troubled man, and as he reached him, the man was finally able to slip through, however he tumbled down onto his sink and fell off, head first onto the tiled floors.

 

Siwon groaned in extreme pain, as he rubbed his head and clumsily stood up. He opened his eyes to see a shocked Kibum, and let out a rather unmanly squealed in shock.

 

“K-Kibum!” He squeaked.

 

“What the hell are you doing?”

 

“Um, trying to get into your house?”

 

“You can use the door like normal people.”

 

“But I wanted to be more romantic…” Siwon reasoned, “And I may have lost the key.” He added shamefully.

 

“Wow, get out.”

 

“No wait--”

 

“Get out.”

 

“One more chance, please.”

 

“No. You’ve had enough chances.”

 

“Please. Just one more. That’s all I need. After this, I promise, if you don’t forgive me, I will leave.”

 

“Siwon, just--”

 

“One more chance.” He emphasised, “I’ll just take you out to eat, what could go wrong there?”

 

“Who knows, it is you afterall.” Kibum retorted sadly.

 

“I promise, everything will be perfect.” Siwon replied with genuinity shown in his eyes.

 

He sighed, “I can’t believe I’m saying this.” He mumbled, “Fine, one more chance. If you screw this up, then we are done.”

 

Siwon smile in relief and hugged the unsuspecting Kibum in excitement. “It’s going to great Kibum!” He said, before running out the door.

 

Kibum shook his head and smiled to himself, “You are such a big baby.”



 

“How is it? Is it good?”

 

“I haven’t even started eating yet.”

 

“Oh, sorry, I’m just happy.”

 

“Just eat Siwon.”

 

“Oh yeah, okay!”

 

There was an awkward silence, as they ate their meal, avoiding each other’s gazing.

 

“So, um, how was your day?” Siwon asked, trying to break the silence.

 

Kibum scoffed in reply, “You really want to know?”

 

“Okay, I’m sorry, I guess I was just so caught up in making you feel better, I just completely lost my sanity.”

 

“Oh, so you knew.”

 

“I really am sorry Kibum.”

 

The said person sighed, not replying and shifting his gaze to the table.

 

“Look, at the mall, I didn’t mean to leave you. I just saw something.”

 

“I get it Siwon.”

 

“No. I want to explain. I saw something. It was the most beautiful thing, and I just had to get it.”

 

Kibum clenched his fist and he felt a spark of jealousy run through him.

 

“Okay.” He replied through his gritted teeth.

 

“Kibum,” Siwon said softly, gently reaching out to grab his boyfriend’s clenched hands. “I love you. I know I rarely say it, but I really really do.”

 

Kibum blushed, looking down to make sure that it wasn’t seen. “Please look at me.”

 

He slowly did, staring at the man he had loved despite all his quirks and differences. His eyes drifted to the hand holding a box.

 

“Siwon…” He breathed out.

 

“I want you to know how much I love you. When I left, I saw these,” He said, opening the box and revealing two shiny gold rings, “I wanted to get them for you, even though I knew you weren’t really into these things, but after what happened today, I needed to get them.”

 

“It’s beautiful.” He whispered, forgetting about all the bad things his boyfriend had done this whole day.

 

“I know that I’m an idiot, and I know that I’m not good at being a boyfriend, which is why I bought this, so that whenever you are mad at me, you can see this, and it’ll remind you of how much I love you.” Siwon explained, “Kibum?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Will you forgive me?”

 

Kibum let out a small laugh, “Of course, you stupid, do you think I would’ve agreed to go to all those places if I didn’t?”

 

Siwon let out a huge smile and leaned forward to hug him.

 

“Oh and Siwon? I love you too.” He replied, sealing the date with a sweet kiss.

 
 

So? We warned you guys xD So please don't blame us if you guys ended up sliding off your seats and overdosing in fluff xDD Nonetheless, sorry for the late-ish update xD We are seriously very lazy and forgetful ^-^ Forgive us!!

Anyways, please Comment, Upvote and Subscribe :DDD