Hunter

Vraie obscurité

WARNING: this chapter might be slightlyyyy disturbing haha ^^ it's not that bad but there will be mild descriptions of torture/slightly gory (?), so if you can't take it, please don't read it ^^


 

"So, my darling kyubaby finally fell in love, did he?" Changmin smirked, trying to suppress his laughter.

“Shut up. I’m not in love.” He grumbled in reply, quickening his pace to avoid the other.

"Don't lie to me kyu." Changmin grinned. "I know you're interested."

“I-I’m not! I mean, he’s a really,” He paused to think of the right word, “peculiar person.” He finished, pressing his lips together to stop a smile that was forming.

"Peculiar huh? Well, I never knew you were into weirdos."

“What?! I’m not. Shut up!”

"Oh right, sorry. Shouldn't call your dear bunny a weirdo." 

“Yah, be careful of what you say, Shim Changmin. Only I can call him bunny.” 

 

"Possessive now, aren't we." Changmin smirked as he broke the silence, liking the way Kyuhyun's eyes widened.

After realising what he had said, Kyuhyun quickly shook his head, “Uhh, I was kidding. Call him whatever you want. I-I don’t care!”

"Okay. Actually come to think about it, bunnies ARE really cute..."

He scoffed in reply, “Not this one. He’s uglier than you!” He lied, trying to regain his pride, as well as maybe keep changmin from becoming his competition even in love... Wait, what?

“I sense lies.” Changmin sang mockingly.

“Shut up.”

“No, come on, Kyu-”

“Shh.” He said, putting his hand across Changmin’s mouth. He reached down his bag and slowly pulled out an intricate silver mask. Seeing this, Changmin immediately shut up and grabbed his own golden one.

"What?" Changmin whispered, following his gaze to the direction, as Kyuhyun nodded in the direction of the bushes. 

There, man hid well and professionally in the bushes. So well, that he would not have been seen, it it wasn’t for his platinum blonde hair.

“A hunted.” Kyuhyun whispered emotionlessly. He lifted his mask and put it over his head, his hazel brown eyes mystically changing to a bloody red. Reaching back down to his bag, he took out his trademark gun before changing his mind. "Changmin."

"Yeah?"

"Up for some fun today?" He smirked deviously.

The man with the golden mask stared back with murderous intent, replying with a smirk, “Always.” Disregarding their gun, they pulled up a freshly sharpened knife, the handle bearing the infamous carvings that only they possessed. 

With sly, cautious steps, they slowly made their way over to where the blonde laid. Kyuhyun harshly grabbed the back of the man’s shirt, making him gasp. He turned, and his blood ran cold.

"Boo.” Changmin greeted in a cynical tone. 

"Y-y-you... Y--"

"Gotcha." Kyuhyun smirked as he brought his knife up to his face, slowly grazing his skin, but never cutting it.

Not yet, at least.

He whimpered, “P-Please. S-S-Spare my life.”

"Spare you?" Kyuhyun repeated slowly, pressing the blade a little closer to his face.

“I-I beg of y-you. I w-will do anyt-thing.” He whispered.

"But what about our fun?" Changmin wondered, bending down until his red eyes met the hunted's dark ones.

“P-Please.”

"Please? Please what?" Kyuhyun prompted, gliding the knife once more.

"P-please... S-save me..."

“What? I can’t quite hear you.” Kyuhyun mocked, as he finally pierced through a bit of his victim’s skin.

"P--"

"Kyu-ah, forget it. I'm bored already." Changmin cut in as he raised his own knife.

"N-NO! P-please... N-no..." The hunted cried in fear as he glanced at Kyuhyun pleadingly.

"He's right Changmin." Kyuhyun smirked as he turned to his friend. "Let's play nice."

The hunted bit his dried lips and trying to steady his breath, silently praying to God. "T-t-thank... You..."


"But on one condition."

He gulped, as the overwhelming fear rushed back to him. "W-what's that..?"

"Well, I can't give up ALL my fun just for a petty life like yours... As you can see, Changmin here is... Well, restless." Kyuhyun smirked, grabbing onto the other’s chin tightly, and pulling him closer. "I can spare you... If we get to play, for a while." 

"P-play..?"

"Satisfy our needs." Changmin corrected. "At least, my needs." He continued, raising his knife, letting it glisten brightly in the moonlight

"Y-you... Then you'll s-spare me, right..?" The hunted gulped nervously, his eyes filled with newfound hope, a sight that Kyuhyun scoffed at.

“Hm, if we are satisfied.” He answered, smirking as he saw the little string of hope disappear. 

“Now, shall we start?” Changmin grinned widely as the tip of his blade met the others skin. "I can't wait..."

Kyuhyun pressed his knife against his inner thigh, slitting a long, but shallow line down, and ripping his jeans in the process.

He screamed in pain.

"Oh come on..." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes as he smirked evilly. "This is just the beginning. The more you scream, the longer this will take." Having said that, Kyuhyun slowly re pierced the skin, continuing the line.

The hunted clenched his jaw together, trying not to make a noise. The pain on his thigh felt paralysing, that he couldn’t even feel the small slits that the other was making on his face and arms.

"AWW look Kyu, the baby is close to crying." Changmin chuckled darkly. "Let's make him cry for real."

Kyuhyun gasped, feigning shock, “What a great idea Changmin! After all, what can babies do other than cry and scream, right?"

"Right." Changmin grinned before he dug his knife into the hunted's shoulder, watching as the thick blood trickled out of the shallow wound before digging deeper, causing him to cry out.

"Calm down Changmin. We can't kill him, you know that." Kyuhyun smirked as he harshly removed his knife from the previous wound. 

"I-is that all...?" The injured man croaked out as he stared at the two.

"What? Of course!!" Kyuhyun laughed.

"Not." Changmin finished darkly.

Seeing that the man was starting to lose consciousness, Kyuhyun sighed, “Alright, alright, enough. Changmin, stop.” He ordered.

The said man looked at him with question, but did as he said nonetheless.

"Look," Kyuhyun said as he took the hunted's hands. "You know we are being very kind, don't you?"

"Y-yes!!" The man hurriedly replied as he nodded his head vigorously. "T-thank you."

"Well then," Kyuhyun smiled as he pulled the other up slowly. "Stand up. Come, I'll help you."

Meanwhile, Changmin watched on, confused. Kyuhyun wasn't one to spare anyone's lives. He was about to say something when he saw the glistening blade hidden under Kyuhyun's jacket and he smirked, catching on.

As soon as the injured man stood up, without warning, Kyuhyun plunged the knife into the man's right, upper chest.

The hunted screamed in agonising pain, falling back on the ground. Kyuhyun gasped, “Oh my, what a terrible accident! Let's just be glad it didn't pierce your heart, yes?” He said, pausing to looking at the deep hole, filled with blood, “Hm, doesn’t this look like an eye of a bunny, Changmin?” He asked.

“Bunny? Of course.” He replied, playing along.

Kyuhyun let out a deep cynical laugh, kneeling back on the ground and ripping open the already torn up shirt. “Let me complete the whole picture.” He grinned insanely as he dipped a twig he had grabbed off the floor into the blood on the knife and began outlining something on his victim's torso.

After only completing half of the picture, Kyuhyun frowned, as he saw that they was no more blood on the knife. However, the frown turned quickly into a huge smile, as he began using the blood that was on the wound, finishing off his ‘masterpiece’. 

Of course, to get enough blood to work with, he needed a little... More resources.

"Seems like I've got no choice. Forgive me." Kyuhyun uttered in a mock sorry tone as he dug the twig into the wound, coating it with the man's thick blood as he screamed in pain, a sound that was like music to Kyuhyun's ears.

 

Deeply staring at his somewhat complete work, he was obviously not impressed at how it turned out.

"Changmin-ah... This doesn't look complete right?" He asked, his eyes not pulling away from the bloody torso.

"Hmm...? Yeah? Yeah... Uh... Kyu I-”

"Well, you heard him. I guess I need everything to be of... Equal depth." 

He took hold of his knife once again, and began carving into the skin, taking his time to neatly trace along the blood lines. He smiled more and more as he heard the echoing screams, digging his knife deeper and harder to hear the screams growing louder and louder.

“Kyuhyun, I think that is enough!” Changmin yelled, in amidst of the ear-piercing screams.

“But I’m just about done.” He replied, joining the lines together. “There. All done.”

"Uh.. Kyuhyun I--"

"Wait wait. I have one last thing left." Kyuhyun replied, ignoring him. "The eye."

"Kyu wait!!"

"Changminnie lend me yours." Kyuhyun said as he nodded to his knife.

"W-why?"

"Mine is blunt." 

"Kyuhyun please." Changmin begged.

"S-save me.." The injured man croaked our weakly.

"Urgh, you are all so difficult.” Kyuhyun said, rolling his eyes, with his blunt knife. He lifted it above his head, and driving it down straight through his heart, finishing him off. "There. See Changmin, what's the need for hesitation? Anyway I'm glad. After all..."

"Blunt knives hurt more." Kyuhyun grinned darkly as he glanced at the corpse under him.

 


So yeah. Kyuhyun killed someone XD. What did you guys think about this chapter? Do drop us a comment, cause we are really interested to hear about your opinions on this chapter :D thanks ahhaha XD 

Please comment, subscribe and upvote!!! they are very much appreciated :) <3