Bunny and the poodle

Vraie obscurité

The bright, sunny day mirrored the radiant smile that was plastered on Sungmin's face as he skipped along the street, quietly singing his favourite song.

 

Geudaen heulleoganeundae Geudaen jinaganneundae

Ijen Gajil Su Jochado Eomneun Chueok Sogeso

Nan meomunda (meomunda) nan meomunda (meomunda)

 

He was just about to continue when he heard a soft voice coming from behind him and hell was it good.

 

Saranghaetdeon gieokdeuri nareul gajigo nonda

 

Sungmin immediately whipped his head back, once the voice trailed off, trying to identify the person who had possessed that heavenly voice that Sungmin would literally die for. Well, okay, maybe not literally.

 

He quickly scanned his surroundings before his eyes landed on a tall male with chocolate brown hair who was perched on a pile of grey rocks nearby. Seeing as there was no one else around, Sungmin quickly deduced that he was the one who'd been singing previously, and he quickly made his way over to him.

 

"Oh fluffy bunnies, his hair is gorgeous." Sungmin whispered to himself as he inched closer to the figure.

 

"For the last time, changmin, no!" He heard the figure whine into his phone.

 

Slowly stepping closer with his eyes widened, Sungmin was fixated on the poodle-like hair the latter had.

 

"Aish no! I'm telling you one final time. I. Am. Not. Doing it! Seriously-- wait hold on, some weirdo is creeping towards me." The male spoke into his phone as he slowly moved to another rock. "Huh? Ignoring him, DUH. I think people here have a screw loose or something."

 

"No of course not, what kind of person do you think I am? I'm not scared, you idiot." The figure grumbled as he eyed the still approaching Sungmin. "No, just creeped out mildly. I mean, I'm CHO KYUHYUN. I don't get scared."

 

"YAH I am NOT creepy! He is! Damn. Wait, I'll call you back." He replied as calmly as possible. He inhaled a deep breath and turned to the shorter male who was staring at him, "YAH! What do you want?!"

 

"Your hair." The other replied with no hesitation.

 

"My what?! Oh my god are you even sane?!"

 

"Your hair." He repeated nonchalantly. "What's wrong? Of course I am."

 

"Okay. Now I'm beyond mildly creeped out. Someone save me."

 

"Oh my gosh, can I touch it? Please?" Sungmin asked, completely disregarding what the other had previously said.

 

"WHAT?! NO!!" The said man exclaimed as he jumped off the rock and put his hands up in front of him protectively.

 

"But whyyy? You're so mean." he whined, pouting heavily.

 

"ITS MY HAIR!!! How is THAT mean?!"

 

"Well, it's not like I'm cutting it off!" Sungmin defended. "Though, it'll be great if I could..."

 

"Yah! Don't you dare get any closer to my hair! You-" Kyuhyun was cut off by two hands that gripped onto his hair, pulling him down to match the height of the shorter.

 

"So can I cut it?"

 

"NO! I may hate my hair, but I am NOT letting you--"

 

"BUT IT'S SO INCREDIBLY FLUFFY!!!!!!!!"

 

"HEY! Do NOT describe any part of me as fluffy. I am a scary being you should fear."

 

"Scary beings don't whine into phones." Sungmin deadpanned.

 

"I-I don't whine. That wasn't whining." He stuttered, trying to reason it out.

 

"If you insist." Sungmin shrugged. "But you look too much like an adorable fluffy poodle to be evil."

 

"YAH! I AM NOT A FLUFFY POODLE!"

 

"YES YOU ARE!"

 

"If I'm a poodle, then y-you're a bunny!"

 

There was an awkward silence for a moment before Sungmin kicked him harshly in the shin.

 

"YAH!" He yelled as he stumbled back, grabbing onto his leg. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?! Damn bunny, you're stronger than you look!"

 

“I’m not a bunny!” He replied angrily with another pout.

 

Kyuhyun stared wide eyed in disbelief, before bursting into laughter at how ridiculously cute the other looked.

 

"WHAT!!" Sungmin cried indignantly.

 

“Please stop with your pouting. You look stupid.” He said, after catching his breath. When he saw the bunny's quivering lip, he sighed. "Stupidly adorable." He muttered, hoping that he wasn’t heard.



 

"You think I'M adorable?"

 

Well, that worked.

 

“N-No. Where'd you hear that from?”

 

“Uhh, you just said it…”

 

"I-I didn't." Kyuhyun stammered as he felt a blush creeping onto his face.

 

“Sure sure.” Sungmin replied in a tone dripping with sarcasm.  

 

"T-think what you want." Kyuhyun groaned as Sungmin burst into a huge smile, amused at his reaction.

 

"I was just kidding, come on. But seriously, if you can't give me your hair, can you give me your voice?"

 

"Damn you bunny, why do you want everything?!" Kyuhyun groaned. "What am I supposed to do, dig out my voice and give it to you?!"

 

"Of course not." Sungmin scoffed. "You just have to.... Sing for me everyday!"

 

"What?? No! I'm not your slave!"

 

"I never said you were.” He retorted. "I can repay you!"

 

“With what?"

 

"I don't know, I could act cute for you."

 

“That’s a repayment?” He scoffed, “More like torture.” He added before rolling his eyes, however, subconsciously he didn’t mind having that as a repayment.

 

"I think you're just lying to yourself." Sungmin replied. "I mean, no one can resist my aegyo."

 

"I can." Kyuhyun smirked.

 

"Says the one who called me adorable."

 

“Uhh well I’ve just proved that theory wrong.”

 

"No you haven't, I'm not buying it."

 

“Whatever, no need to feel so defeated that I can’t fall for your aegyo.” He replied with a smirk.

 

"Wanna bet?" Sungmin asked, a mischievous smile forming on his face as Kyuhyun gulped.

 

"Uh..... No. I’m busy."

 

"Betting doesn't take more than 5 minutes."

 

“No.” Kyuhyun said, turning away to get away from the weird boy.

 

“Hey! Hey! Why are you walking away from me?” Sungmin yelled, grabbing the nearest thing, that happened to be a twig and throwing it at the other, aiming for his head, though he missed. He groaned in frustration before rushing to catch up with Kyuhyun.

 

"YAH POODLE--" Sungmin got cut off as he stepped on the twig, he had threw, causing him to fall forward and onto the retreating man, who'd happened to turn around.



 

Neither knew what to do, and they blushed at their close proximity, though neither made an effort to separate themselves.


 

"Uh... Sorry!!!" Sungmin squeaked, breaking the silence as he tried to push himself off the other. An idea popped into Kyuhyun's mind and he immediately reached up to stop his bunny from getting off.

 

"Not so fast bunny."

 

"W-what? W-why...?!" Sungmin blushed, embarrassed.

 

"Why, you scared?" Kyuhyun teased as Sungmin's eyes widened.

 

"N-no! Just... Uhh... This... I... Uh..."

 

"Yes?”

 

"Uh.... Don't you feel weird?" Sungmin mumbled, though he was internally screaming himself to death.

 

"Not really, no. Why, you like me?" Kyuhyun smirked. Of course he was lying, but his bunny didn't need to know that.

 

"What?!???? Me?! No!!!! I mean... Well, kinda. No wait... No!!"

 

"Make up your mind bunny." Kyuhyun continued.

 

"I can't think straight now, aish!!"

 

"Why?"

 

"Because... Isn’t it obvious?!?!"



 

"No. Tell me."

 

"C-cause.... Cause you're right there?!?!?!?! This proximity is making it hard to think!”

 

"Mhmm... So what, does my bunny have a crush on me?" Kyuhyun smirked, finding this entire thing highly amusing. He decided to tease Sungmin even more, and he slowly moved up until he was even closer to Sungmin. "Do you, bunny?"

 

Sungmin leaned further back, slightly blushing, “N-No. Who would like a brat like you!” He tried to retort back before he was pulled back by Kyuhyun.

 

"I don't know, maybe... Bunnies?"

 

"Stop teasing you creep!!" Sungmin squeaked as he tried to get out of kyuhyun's hold.

 

"But it's fun watching you blush." Kyuhyun grinned in victory as he released Sungmin. "Really, bunny, I'm positive you like me."

 

"No!!!!!!!" Sungmin screamed in exasperation and denial as he sat up slowly.

 

"Well, aren't we moving fast?" Kyuhyun laughed evilly as Sungmin looked down and blushed. Their position was kind of... Suggestive.

 

"ERT!" Sungmin cried as he wagged an accusing finger at Kyuhyun.

 

"Then get off of me. I’ve let you go already." Kyuhyun replied calmly as Sungmin scrambled to get to his feet.

 

"I'm telling you, don't do that again!" Sungmin warned, attempting a glare.

 

"What? Teasing?"

 

"Yes. Teasing."

 

"Hmm... Nah, can't promise that." Kyuhyun grinned widely as Sungmin rolled his eyes.

 

"Annoying brat..."

 

"Well then, till next time bunny, I really gotta go now." Kyuhyun laughed as he got up.

 

"Really?" He asked, feeling somewhat disappointed.

 

"Yeah. To be honest I don't want to leave either, my job is tiring as hell." Kyuhyun yawned as he stretched his back.

 

"Oh, what do you do?" He inquired, cocking his head to the side in curiosity

 

"That’s for me to know and you to never find out." Kyuhyun smirked mysteriously. "Well then, bye bunny."

 

Sungmin sighed, "Bye poodle!" he waved nonetheless, as Kyuhyun turned and walked away.



"See you soon..." He whispered, with a small smile lingering on his face..


Hi everyone!! :D Thank you for reading ^-^ Hope you guys enjoyed it! The song at the start is 'Daydream' by Super Junior, by the way! >u<

It would be awesome if you guys Comment, Subscribe and/or Upvote kekek <3

Till next time xD Byeee