The aftermath

Vraie obscurité

“Is he crying?” he whispered, obnoxiously.

 

“I don’t know! Why don’t you go check.”

 

“I’m not going to check, that’s just creepy, Yunho.”

 

"Well it's better than ME doing it!"

 

“But I don’t want to do it, we’re not that close…” He reasoned.

 

"Jae he's terrified of me." Yunho deadpanned.

 

“So he will answer you when you ask!”

 

"No he won't!"

 

“Well you’ll never know if you don’t give it a go.” He mumbled stubbornly.

 

"I could say the same for you. Go on Jae do it."

 

“What? No! I can’t.” He whined, “If you loved me you would check on him, right?” He feigned sadness.

 

"Come on Jae, you know I do... But let's face it, you're the mother figure here, dads don't check up on their crying kids."

 

“Excuse me? Are you calling me a woman? Oh my God Yunho, I swear.” He inhaled sharply, trying to calm himself down, “Fine, I’ll go check on him, you coward.”

 

"I'm not a coward Jae," Yunho laughed. "It took much courage to confess to you."

 

“Stop talking before I murder you.” He glared, before walking to the figure who laid slumped in his bed. “Kyuhyun, honey, are you alright?” He asked, as he gently took off the headphones that was blasting music.

 

“Yeah.” He muffled out through his pillows, snatching back the headphones.

 

“Are you sure, you’ve seemed down for a few days now. You know you can tell me anything right?”

 

“Okay.”

 

“And also Yunho. Although he seems arrogant, he really cares for you too. We’re all family here.”

 

“Okay.”

 

"Kyu get up." Jaejoong sighed, lightly nudging the lump that lay on the bed.

 

“...”

 

“Come on Kyu.” He continued, trying to get him up.

 

“Go away.”

 

“You’re really testing my patience, aren’t you?” He grumbled, as he felt his temper rising.

 

“Kyuhyun.”

 

“...”

 

“Kyu. Hyun.”

 

“...”

 

“YAH CHO KYUHYUN! GET YOUR LAZY UP RIGHT NOW AND TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG, GODDAMMIT.” With all his strength, he grabbed a tuft of the other’s hair, and pulled him up, revealing his tear-stained face.

 

"That hurts." Kyuhyun grumbled as he tried to hide his tears from Jaejoong.

 

"Kyu darling don't cry, what's wrong?" Jaejoong sighed as he looked to Yunho for help while hugging the unresponsive Kyuhyun.

 

“Kyuhyun, what is wrong?” Yunho asked, finally speaking up, when there was no reply.

 

“Nothing.” He mumbled, pulling away from the hug and walking out his room.


 

“YO KYUHYUNNIE! So I went out today, and guess who I saw? That’s right, it was your bunny boy. Oh my gosh he looked so lonely… Maybe he was thinking of you.” He said laughing, “Have you gotten over him? You haven’t spoken about him for a few days, now that I think about it. Did you guys fight? Did he reject your confession? Maybe he--”

 

“Shut up.” Kyuhyun interrupted, glaring at him before storming off.

 

“What....” He murmured in confusion before seeing Yunho and Jaejoong standing by his room with worried faces.

 

"Don't tell me..." Changmin mumbled before casting accusatory looks at the pair who stared back with wide eyes.

 

"... What?" Jaejoong asked.

 

"UMMA!" Changmin suddenly yelled, startling the other two. "You and appa scolded him again, didn't you! Aish how many times have I told you--"

 

"Yah Shim Changmin! Don't jump to conclusions, we did nothing to Kyuhyun." Yunho said, cutting the younger off.

 

"Why else would Kyu be so sad? He doesn't even cry easily."

 

"That's what we want to know Min," Jaejoong sighed. "Go talk to him, he won't listen to us."

 

"You two are useless." Changmin sighed.

 

"Don't talk to your umma like that Changmin." Jaejoong glared before whacking Changmin on the head. "Even if I'm not your real mother."

 

"That hurts!" Changmin whined before glancing at Yunho, who was laughing at the scene before him.

 

"Go on Min, find out what's wrong with Kyuhyun."

 

"Fine. You both ." Changmin sulked before running after his best friend.

 

"See, you ." Jaejoong smirked at Yunho, who rolled his eyes.

 

"He said we both do Jae."

 

"Whatever. We all know he loves me more than you."

 

"We all know I love you most." Yunho smiled as Jaejoong blushed.

 

"Idiot..." He mumbled before turning to leave. "Yah lets go, we have an image to uphold."

 

"Says you Jae, snap out of umma mode first."

 

"Oh trust me Yun, I'm ready to murder someone right now." Jaejoong smirked deviously as Yunho laughed.

 

"Yes Jae, let's go."



 

“Kyu…?” A whisper was heard behind the closed door.

 

"Go away."

 

“C’mon, let me in. Tell me what’s wrong.”

 

“What’s it to you? It’s not like you would care.” He spat back bitterly.

 

"Are you for real right now? Kyuhyun I'm your best friend!" Changmin yelled exasperatedly. "Why wouldn't I care?"

 

“Best friend?” He muttered, “Since when? All you ever do is put me down. Piss off.”

 

"Okay look, I know you're mad at something, but honestly. Stop being an , I did nothing wrong." Changmin replied, calming himself down.

 

“You did do wrong.” Kyuhyun replied, almost inaudibly, “I did wrong too.”

 

"What? Kyuhyun you're seriously confusing me, just let me in and we can talk this through, okay?"

 

Within a few minutes of silence, the door unlocked, and a pillow flew out hitting the man who was waiting, unmindfully. “I said go away.” Kyuhyun replied, tangling himself back with the blanket sheets, and accidentally leaving the door open.

 

"Don't be an idiot kyu, talk to me." Changmin sighed as he tugged at the sheets, prying them off the groaning kyuhyun.

 

“Nothing to talk about.” He muttered nonchalantly, pulling the sheets back up to cover his face, “Let me drown in my misery and sorrows alone.”

 

Changmin sighed as he eyed the pillow next to the door. "You're really leaving me with no choice, aren't you?"

 

“Glad you finally understand.” He replied sarcastically, “Please leave now, before I murder you, like I did with him.”

 

Changmin stood, confused for a moment. "Kyuhyun. You murdered many people, which are you referring to?" He asked, trying to crack a joke. At that, kyuhyun sat up and sent him a deadly glare.

 

“Piss off.” He growled. Changmin was slightly frightened, to say the least. Never had he ever seen his best friend act this way.

 

"K-kyuhyun..."

 

"GO AWAY. GET OUT OF MY ROOM, BEFORE I KILL YOU." Kyuhyun yelled threateningly as he sat up from beneath the covers, eyes glowing a dark red. "GET. OUT."


 

“Bloody hell.” Changmin breathed out. He stood up shakily, and walked out, closing the door behind him. He lingered outside for a while, pondering what he should do next. After trying to think about what the latter had did recently, it hit him. Was it… because of that…? Changmin shook his head in denial. It couldn’t be. It was impossible, yet he still couldn’t get rid of the thought that maybe what he was suspecting was true.

 

"No way, he can't know that." Changmin mumbled to himself. "Impossible, he couldn't have known... Right?"

 

After much contemplating, Changmin decided to find the person who he had believed could be able to solve this predicament. He walked to the room, took a deep breath and knocked, “Hyung?”

 

“Come in.”


“Yunho hyung. We have to talk… about Kyuhyun.”

 


Aha aha aha *nervous laugh* so erm, how's it been? It's been like what? 3 months? Ahah forgive us please >~< I blame it on school xDD Anywaysss I hope you really do enjoy this chapter! We tried our best ahahahah, please leave us a comment about anything! We love to hear from you guys ^-^

Heheh anyways, as always, please Commet, Subscribe and Upvote!!! <3 Till next time! (^ 3^) ~