Tainted aura

Vraie obscurité

“Take off your mask, Kyuhyun.” Changmin said sternly.

 

"No, why should I? I still have--"

 

“Take it off. Kyuhyun.”

 

"No. I'm not done, just--"

 

Without warning, Changmin launched onto Kyuhyun, tackling on the ground, as he tried to pull the mask off the struggling Kyuhyun.

 

"NO! CHANGMIN I--"

 

“Just DO as I say and you will understand!” He said, punching him across the face and pulling his mask off in the process.

 

All the fight left his body as Kyuhyun’s red eyes faded back into his normal brown eyes, staring at the taller male on top of him.



 

“Well aren’t we in a rather intimate position.” Kyuhyun smirked calmly as though nothing had happened. "Come to think of it, this is the second time today someone's sat on me. Boy, am I lucky."  

 

“Do you remember what you did?” Changmin yelled harshly, not moving from his position atop Kyuhyun.

 

“I remember many things, but certainly not how we got onto this position. And may I add how uncomfortable I am feeling right now?”

 

"Shut up you ! That's not important now!"

 

“If you being on top of me isn’t important, then I don’t know what is.”

 

Changmin sighed in frustration, running his fingers through his unruly hair, getting off Kyuhyun and grabbing onto his sleeve to pull him up until their faces were level.

 

"Changmin this isn't helping you know."

 

“Just come with me you brat.” He muttered, annoyed.

 

He led Kyuhyun to the body that laid on the forest floor.


 

"Oh my god." Kyuhyun breathed. "Who--"

 

"This. You did this." Changmin scolded harshly. "You."

 

"M-me?"

 

"Yes, you. Kyuhyun you were insane."

 

“I... Uh... Well I did uhhh... A good uh, job..?" Kyuhyun stammered nervously.

 

"A good job?! Stop lying to yourself Kyuhyun! You know this isn't normal!"

 

"I... Changmin how?" He looked down at his hands, then focusing back on the smeared blood on the torso. “I-I couldn’t have done it,” He said, lifting his hands up for Changmin to see, “My hands are clean!”

 

“You used that twig over there.” He said, pointing to the stick that laid in the pool of blood.

 

Kyuhyun let out a shaky breath, “But I don’t remember. H-How did this…”

 

"The mask.”

 

“What?”

 

“The mask, it’s making us do this.”

 

“But, we’ve never gone this out of control before.”

 

“I don’t know. Maybe Boss did something to them.”

 

"Changmin I..."

 

“It’s too late now. What’s done is done, but now… you know what we have to do now.”

 

“What? No, Changmin, I can’t. Not after this.” He replied frantically, shaking his head at the thought of losing control again. "You... Changmin help me. I won't tell. No one will know. Boss won't know!! Help... Just... I--"

 

“Everyone will know! Kyuhyun, there are eyes watching us everywhere.” Changmin replied, tightening his hold on Kyuhyun's shoulders.

 

"B-but Changmin... W-what if..."

 

“I’ll be right here. I will stop you from doing anything insane, alright?” He reassured. His eyes shifted from Kyuhyun to a silhouette behind him. “There, Kyuhyun, behind you. There’s your chance. Just mark them, and everything will be over.”

 

“Are you sure you can’t do it?” He asked with grief.

 

"You’re Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun doesn't fear anything." Changmin replied, trying to lighten up the mood.

 

"Changmin this is different." Kyuhyun mumbled.

 

He sighed, “You can do this, I know you well enough to believe that you are strong enough to control it.”

 

“Promise you’ll be right behind me to stop me?”

 

“Yeah.” Changmin smiled lightly. "Now go before they escape."

 

Kyuhyun nodded, shakily putting his mask on once again. Changmin saw his eyes quickly shifting to red once again, praying that this time, he would be able to control his... Well, Changmin will assume it to be bloodlust for now.

 

The frightened, vulnerable look that was visible on his face only a second ago, was now replaced with a rather egoistic and cocky one. He dashed straight to the silhouette, who had began to run away, and was able to catch him ever so quickly and easily.

 

“Let me go! I’m not a hunted!” She yelled.

 

"I know that." Kyuhyun smirked. "That's why I'm here for you. I don't NEED a hunted."

 

“What do you want?!” She shouted angrily. “I didn’t do anything wrong.”

 

“I never said you did. I just need to finish my job.”

 

“What?” She whispered, fear developing as she heard him chant a small spell, and his hand beginning to glow in a bright orange colour.

 

“What is- AHHHHHHH!” She screamed, as he brought his hand towards her arm, grazing the delicate skin. He grinned, seeing the blood-red mark spread throughout her arm, slowly winding all over her body, twisting as it burned her, inside and out.

 

He knew it hurt.

 

He knew it burned.

 

But above all, he didn't care.



 

“STOP!” She screech, as tears endlessly poured down her face.

 

“Not done yet, sweetheart. Be patient.” He whispered in her ear as a twisted smile formed on his face as he gripped her other arm, speeding up the process.

 

It hurt so much, yet all she could do was scream.

 

She couldn’t run.

 

She couldn’t push him away.

 

She couldn’t do a thing.


 

After a couple of agonising minutes, he removed his hand, and soon enough, her tears and screams died down.

 

She looked at her arm. An imprint that she knew all too well. Her aura was now tainted. She faced the masked man.

 

“What have you done to my light?” She asked accusingly, her tear stained face showing nothing but anger and fury.

 

"I'll tell you once. I tainted it." Kyuhyun chuckled darkly.

 

“Why?! I did nothing wrong!”

 

"You were here. That's what you did wrong."

 

“Please don’t send me there!” She begged.

 

"Oh don't worry," Kyuhyun grinned. "You'll love it there."

 

“I-I’ll tell everyone! That you turned an innocent person!”

 

"Oh, darling. You won't be able to."

 

“I will. I’m not afraid of you.”

 

"You don't have to be." Kyuhyun smirked. "You just don't have a choice."

 

“W-what?”

 

“Besides, do you really think you’re the only innocent person in the dark realm?” Kyuhyun smirked. "Well then let me enlighten you. Almost everyone is."

 

Her eyes widened in realization as he muttered yet another string of cursed words.

 

"There's a reason why no one knows. Because, no one remembers."

 

“That’s not possible...” She whispered.




Kyuhyun smirked. “Welcome to the dark side, darling.”

 


Thank you for reading! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! ^-^ If you did, please Comment, Subscribe and/or Upvote :DDDD It would make our day >u< And urm, if you don't like this chapter then please Comment and let us know what you think, we'll promise to make it better next time!!!! >~<