Destiny?

No Boundaries

“Yunho’s in the hospital, he had an accident during filming.” With that sentence , Jaejoong froze, not able to comprehend what he just heard.

“Hyung?” Changmin started asking since Jaejoong were too quiet.

“Jaejoong-shii , don’t worry too much. He’s actually fine. No serious injury but we had to get him admitted just in case.” Yucheon added.

“Can I go see him?” Jaejoong finally spoke up.

“yes of course, that’s why we’re here. It’s a private room you see , so we need Yucheon here to help us get it.” Changmin said.

Changmin then drove both of them to the hospital. Jaejoong remained still as his expression showed that he was so worried for the young star.

“Yucheon –ah , would you mind telling me what happen?” Jaejoong spoke up.

“Well he was shooting some stint which require him  to stand on a car that is halfway off the bridge. There was an accident in which the car did not stay stoic, and so yunho fell into the river along with the car. He couldn’t swim but our security team managed to get him out of the water before he lost consciousness. But he is well now, he needed to stay for a few check ups. I bet he’ll be discharge by tomorrow. So Jaejoong shii don’t worry too much. He’s probably enjoying himself right now having to rest and not think about work.” Yucheon said smiling. Jaejoong on the other hand wasn’t sure still , he knew he had to see the guy before he can feel convinced.

 

Yunho wondered around the hospital field and sat under a tree. His mind was replaying a certain memory he found himself reminiscing for the past few weeks.

 

“Is this clothing nice? Hmm it looks like I’m trying to hard. How about this flowered t shirt then. Nope too girly. I don’t have anything to wear! I’ll look silly next to him.” A 15 year old yunho was rummaging through his closet while ranting loudly.

“Oh no look at the time, I’m going to be late!” Yunho hurriedly took the flowered t shirt and put it on while hurriedly rush out but he came back to take the flower and a present he had prepared for Jaejoong. It was his first time asking somebody out so he didn’t really know whether to bring a flower or a present. So he thought there was no harm bringing both.

The clock strike 4 pm. There was no sight of anyone coming. Soon it began to rain but yunho still waited patiently for his crush. When it starts getting dark , yunho was then drenched and cold. He had to come back home since his parent would be furious. He couldn’t help feeling disappointed but he kept his hopes up. Perhaps Kim Jaejoong was sick , or he had something important happening. He would find the boy tomorrow at his school.

Yunho was waiting outside the school gate waiting for jaejoong to come out. He saw some familiar faces who always hang around the boy and so he starts approaching them.

“Did Jaejoong come to school today?”

“Jaejoong? As in Kim Jaejoong? He doesn’t go to school here anymore. He left to America to futher his studies there last week. We only found out today, he didn’t even tell us that brat, couldn’t even say goodbye” One of the kids replied.

“Why so sudden?” Yunho found himself asking.

“I heard it was because his father suddenly passed away of a heart attack. There was a rumour that his mother wanted him to study business so he could quickly qualify to take over the family business.

Yunho was baffled at the statement.He wasn’t mad that Jaejoong didn’t show up. He was mad that Jaejoong left without telling him, or anyone in that case.

“Years has passed , but we still met under unbelievable consequences. Is this what they call destiny, Jaejoong-ah?” Yunho thought to himself.

 

As they reach they reach the hospital compound , Changmin dropped off yucheon and Jaejoong because he needed to settle things in the office. Yucheon then proceed to lead jaejoong to where yunho’s room was situated, instead they found him laying on the grass, hands and leg spread out like a starfish enjoying the sun ray while eating a banana. Yucheon smiled at the scene and proceed to leave jaejoong alone to encounter the young star himself.

Jaejoong found himself chuckling at the absurd sight. This was definitely a side to yunho he never seen before.

“You look fine.”

Yunho’s gaze averted to the voice in which he was greeted with the sight of  jaejoong smiling tenderly. He puts his hands up towards jaejoong and the young director gave him a small pull so that Yunho could lift himself up to his feet.

“I’m glad that you’re safe. I worry about you a lot on the way here.” Jaejoong said while looking like a sad puppy. Yunho’s heart starts to feel warm at the attention the beautiful man was giving him.

“Come follow me. There’s a nice flower garden here in the hospital.” Yunho said as he continues to drag Jaejoong someplace else.

Both of them then sit at a table bench. Jaejoong was putting one arm on the table and placed his chin there while looking at yunho smiling.

“Did you have a nice time in Japan Jae?” Yunho asked.

“Wasn’t much fun , it was basically all work. But I do have something for you. I happen to have this one snack.” Jaejoong then took out a pack of choco pie and handed it to a surprised Yunho.

“Eat it. It’s very good. It taste very nostalgic, if that makes any sense.”

Yunho opens the pack and held it to jaejoong’s lips.

“You have a bite first. Just so I know it’s not poisoned.” Yunho said grinning. Jaejoong laughed at the remark but proceed to take a small bite nonetheless. After that Yunho bites onto the choco pie, holding half of it in his mouth as he proceed to a nearby flower bush and pluck a few. He handed the flowers to jaejoong while chewing vigorously on the choco pie.

“Ah thank you yunho-yah. You’re acting so strange today?” Jaejoong asked.

“Jae , do you still believe in destiny?”

“Not anymore. You say it’s not important right?” Jaejoong replied casually. Yunho found himself slightly disappointed at the answer but quickly shrugged it off and smiled. Jaejoong suddenly leaned in closer, while yunho froze on the spot unaware of what to expect. Jaejoong held up his hands and wiped off pieces of chocopie near yunho’s lips and starts to laugh. Yunho too followed laughing, but in truth was slightly disappointed.