Encounters

No Boundaries

 

“Jaejoong let’s watch the football match between our school and the school beside us. I heard they just got a new really good player. Our school might face the biggest opponent yet”, a friend said. Soccer was a big deal in Anyang Middle School since their school is unbeatable in every season. Everyone gathered and start cheering for their school, unfortunately they had loss the match. It was no wonder the new player was getting attention of everyone before the game. He’s really good and the result is that he had won the tournament for his school. As everyone started to leave , jaejoong sworn he managed to locked eyes with the player, and he found himself staring back. As if on cue , the boy changed to Jung Yunho. Jaejoong pushed through the crowd as yunho started to leave. He was calling for the man desperately but there was just too much noise and so he found himself drowning in the sea of people.

“Hyung, wake up. Jaejoong hyung!” He heard changmin’s voice. It took jaejoong awhie to respond to the younger man. He somehow felt his head in so much pain and his eyelid were so heavy but managed to open them slightly.

“Gosh hyung you’re sweating so much! Don’t tell me you slept in the office again.”

“Min could you please lower down your voice. My head is in so much pain.” Jaejoong whispered.

“Hyung are you ok? Oh my you’re burning up. Come let me help you to the couch.” Changmin grabbed one of jaejoong’s arm and lay him down. He rummaged through one of the drawers and took two paracetamols and pour jaejoong a glass of water.

“Here take this, it will help with the fever. You haven’t eaten have you? I will tell your secretary to get some food and in the meantime rest up. When you’re well enough I will call the driver to take you home.” CHangmin ordered jaejoong. This wasn’t the first time jaejoong had tire himself, last time he remember the man had to be admitted to the hospital due to dehydration and extreme fatigue.

“Wait , You told me we have a creative meeting today. I’m …” Jaejoong tried to stand before he felt a bit light headed and started to stumbled. Luckily changmin managed to catch him and forced jaejoong to lie down again.

“Hyung would you please just listen to yourself! Remember last time you had to be put on iv drip when you pushed yourself too hard. I’m the Assistant Team leader, I will cover for you today. Please Director Kim , just rest up. You have to be well for the products launching. Everyone will be there, your mom and your uncle. You can’t afford to be sick then.”

“Alright alright Assistant team leader Shim. Now stop nagging and go to the creative meeting. We don’t want to have those important people waiting. Thanks Changmin for this.” Jaejoong finally said. Changmin made so much sense that he found himself unable to argue with the young man.

 

 

Everyone has already gathered in the meeting room. There were Magazine editors , CF production team and also Jung Yunho as the product’s embassador. Changmin entered and assumed jaejoong’s position and seat.

“Director Kim is unwell at the moment, so I will be in charge for today. Without further a due lets start the meeting.”

Yunho was baffled at the surprising announcement. He found himself worry over his boss. He had felt a connection with Jaejoong the last time they met and he couldn’t help but get distracted in the meeting.

“Yunho –shii will you be able to do it?” Changmin’s voice suddenly broke his trance.

“I’m sorry, what should I do?”

“The football charity match. Would you be able to present our company and take part?”

“Ahh that. Yes no problem at all .” Yunho replied.

The meeting soon came to an end and as everyone starts to disperse, Yunho caught up with changmin as he grab hold of the man’s arm.

“Changmin-shii is Jaejoong-shii alright?”

“Oh. He just had a slight fever so I had him sent home so that he could rest properly without making it worse. Knowing Director Kim , he’ll show up to work first thing in the morning tomorrow.” Changmin replied smiling. He wondered why the star was asking question about Jaejoong. Perhaps he had something to discuss with the director regarding his role.

“I see. Thank you.” Yunho bowed to the younger man as the other did the same as well. He then proceed to the car where his manager had been waiting.

“What is it with you and Kim jaejoong.” Yunho’s manager yoochun asked. “ don’t say nothing cause I saw how you reacted when his assistant told us the director is sick.”

“It’s nothing yoochun. We had lunch last time and I just consider him as an acquaintance. That’s all.”

“Are you sure Yunho. I might be younger but I sure do know how people with crushes look like. And you my friend, are definitely interested in the director. Just don’t forget his your boss and try to keep it minimal.” Yoochun said seriously.

“Stop it yoochun with your mumbo jumbo and just shut up. I need a nap before the drama shooting.” Yunho quickly put on his sleeping mask to avoid any further interaction with his manager. It amazes him how quick witted the young guy was, even he himself was still defining the whole situation.

The day after tomorrow Yunho was getting hair and make up ready in the saloon. He fiddled with his phone as his finger itches to dial a number he was very keen on talking with. Jaejoong didn’t call him since the day they went out for lunch. Yunho wondered if it’s his time to initiate a meeting first considering the slender man had treat him for lunch. He dialled the number he had gotten from their first meeting and gently out the phone to his ear.

“Jaejoong – shii let’s meet. I’ll text you’re the details.” Yunho quickly ended the call before he could get an answer. That way Jaejoong won’t be able to refuse him and yunho smiled to himself.