My star

No Boundaries

Past few days went by blissfully for both Jaejoong and Yunho. They weren’t able to meet at all but ocassionally during photoshoot or filming, they managed to strike up a few conversations, to Jaejoong that was already a blessing.

“Hyung , you’re in a good mood one of these days.” Changmin said with a smirk.

“Am I? Yeah I guess so, the projects moving smoothly, I don’t see why I shouldn’t be.” Jaejoong replied casually.

“Ahh hyungggg. Really you’re not going to tell me. So are you and Jung Yunho official or were you guys in a push pull relationship..? What are you hyung? Tell me cause I’m going crazy here.”

Jaejoong hastily covers Changmin’s large mouth as he looked around in case anybody heard his loud obnoxious assistant. He finally let the tall man go but only after a hard smack on the head.

“Aish that hurts a lot hyung!!”

“Serves you right. Were you asking me or the whole world?? Me and yunho are just friends okay, for now I hope. He’s still my employee and I’m his boss, so I don’t think now is the right time to explore more into our relationship.” Jaejoong explained.

“So you are interested in him. I never believed I would live to see the day Kim Jaejoong going all googly eyes over a celebrity. Good for you, this way you’ll have someone else to smother beside me. I’m getting sick of you nowadays.” Changmin said while laughing.

“I’ll never stop my little sweet changminie.” Jaejoong said as he forcefully hugged changmin tightly, causing the other to groan in pain.

“Jaejoong-shii?” A voice called out. Jaejoong realized who it was from the gruff voice while changmin smiled at his boss stupidly.

“Yunho-shii , Not sure  if you guys have met but this is Assistant Team Lead Shim Changmin, my second hand in this particular project.

“Nice to meet you Changmin-shii.” Yunho held out his hand for a shake while changmin hurriedly reach out. Changmin almost shouted in pain as Yunho gripped his hand hardly during the handshake.

“Yeah Yunho-shii. Same here.” Changmin said which almost sound like a whisper. “A jealous guy? Just classy Jung Yunho”. Changmin thought to himself.

Jaejoong quickly realized the situation as he stood on the sideline.

“Yunho-shii , Changmin is also my long time friend. He’s a very cute dongseng really, my dad calls him his second child.” Jaejoong found himself explaining. He has no clue why he needs to make sure Yunho doesn’t mistake him being in an intimate relationship with Changmin.

“Oh I see. So you two are really close then like brothers.” Yunho was embarrassed of the whole situation, If he could find even a mouse hole he would have dive in that instant.

“Yunho-hyung we have to leave now for your drama or we’ll be late. Good afternoon Jaejoong-shii, Changmin –shii. Sorry I have to interrupt your conversation.” Yucheon bowed to both man.

“There’s no need to apologize manager-shii . You should get going Yunho-shii, wouldn’t want to be late. I will see you around then.” Jaejoong smiled as yunho replied with a smile as well. Only a blind person wouldn’t see  how those two were flirting with each other. Changmin as well as yucheon scoffed at the obvious sight.

 

Jaejoong was doing some paper works in his office when suddenly he hit a key on his laptop and the screen starts to brighten up. There lay an unplayed video of Yunho’s concert tour and jaejoong found himself pressing play. The video player recorded the rising star exquisite and large moves along with the masculine vocal to match the dance. Later the singer proceed to dance one of his most famous signature moves, the ‘American Dance’. Jaejoong was looking in awe and mesmorized the tall guy, when suddenly a knock came. He hastily smack down his laptop as he proceed to finish up the paper work. Turns out it was his Changmin along with an important news.

“Director Kim , we have heard back from few companies in Japan and they have agreed to take part!”

“That’s a really good news! What do we do now?”

“Now you would need to fly to Japan as son as possible and meet up with them personally to sign the contract. Once you settled everything for today I will book you a flight for a few days.”

“I see. Book me a flight for tonight then. I want to be able to settle this as soon as possible, you in case they change their minds.”

“Yes director .I’ll be on it.” Changmin bowed. Jaejoong then proceed to finish up his remaining work but was baffled when changmin did not leave and continue to stand in front of him like a log.

“What is it now Changmin?”

“You are leaving for a few days, don’t you think a certain someone should know?”

“Look at you meddling into my business. I know what to do now scram you child.” Jaejoong said not looking up to the young guy.

“Yah Kim Jaejoong, I ….” Suddenly jaejoong could hear changmin go quiet. Curiously he put his head up and saw his mother entering the office.

“Mrs Kim , Hel- hello. “ Changmin stuttered a bit as he bowed deeply. He secretly hope she didn’t hear him calling her son with a ‘Yah’.

“Assistant Team leader Shim , I’d appreciate it if you could do the casual talk outside of office and not bother my son’s busy schedule. Don’t think you can easily step on him to get to the highest position in the company.” CHangmin balled his fist at the statement. Mrs Kim has always been suspecting him of using Jaejoong when instead all the guy is, a very good friend of his that he finds the need to protect. Especially around a pushover like Mrs Kim.

“Mom stop it. Assistant team Leader Shim you make excuse yourself.” Jaejoong said looking apologetic at Changmin since he was unable to defend his friend.

“The companies in Japan has agreed to our condition so I’m flying there tonight and hopefully sign the contract to seal the deal. Jaejoong reported to his mom. He knew that was the reason she came, to get recent updates of his project.

“Good job son. I also meet up a few more magazine editors and they agreed to feature our ambassador in the magazine. You should put that down immediately. Cancel other plans since this is a more prestige high class magazine ’’ Mrs Kim said as she proceed to leave.

Jaejoong just watched as his mother left the office. Here she goes ordering him around, tempering with his plans and schedule. Not that he didn’t appreciate the gesture but he felt as though his mom had to look after him and not trusting him with decisions that he as the director should make. Jaejoong gave a loud sigh.

He then picks up his phone and dialled a number he has been familiar with in this few days.

“Yunho – yah. What are you doing now.”

“Oh Jae , I’m just resting before my next scene. What’s up?”

“Working hard I see. Yunho I’m leaving for japan for a few days to meet up with a few companies there.”

“few days? I won’t be able to see you for a few days then.” Yunho replied pouting

“I’ll be back in no time. But during my leave, don’t forget to take care of yourself. Drink a lot of water since its so hot nowadays and you have a lot of outdoor filming.”

“Says the guy who sleeps in the office and fell ill from overworking. Don’t worry Jae I will take care of myself and in turn you have to be aware of your own health too. I have to go now, thanks for telling me and not leaving without a news. You should always do that Jaejoong , now and always.” Yunho said carefully.

Jaejoong couldn’t really comprehend his last sentence but he shrugged it off. A phonecall to Jung Yunho was one that could always lift his spirit back up, again he found himself smiling widely to the ceiling.