Confessions

No Boundaries

Changmin had waited outside Jaejoong’s room , in case Mrs Kim came back and yunho was still inside. The door was ajar, so he could hear clearly what Yunho was saying to the unconscious man. His heart tightened at the scene, he could feel how in love the singer was with his boss,  and how much pain the guy was in seeing the state his lover was in. All of a sudden , he had noticed Mrs Kim coming back, walking towards the room. Changmin thought of warning Yunho but then he felt it was best for Mrs Kim to see for herself how Yunho really cared about her son.

“Mrs Kim, Yunho’s inside. But please hear me out first. He’s talking to Jaejoong hyung right now and if you could just listen , I think you’ll be assured how lucky hyung is to have found Jung Yunho.”

Mrs Kim was too tired to argue with the young guy and so she decided to stay out and observe the two lovers.

“I’m here Jae , told you I’m not letting you go so don’t even try leaving.” Yunho wiped his tears off, not wanting to shed any more tears in front of the guy he loves so much.

“Meeting you is the best thing that has ever happen to me. It’s been one heck of an emotional roller coaster ride, but it’s worth every single minute of it. Do you remember when I first asked you out, in middle school I mean, I was so nervous I tripped on my foot and fell face first. Well that was embarrassing. Then when I met you again during your company new year event, after my performance, I thought you were a fan , a cute one and my heart was fluttering. Then we went for lunch, you looked so sad that it makes me sad too. When we went to the beach , you looked so beautiful and carefree, well I was just stunned, and I remembered why I fell  in love with you the first time. But all of a sudden when the scandal broke out , you wouldn’t see me again , well at that time I was just plain furious. Not because you cut all ties, but because you did it thinking of someone else’s well being, making a decision you thought was best for everyone, for me and my career , when deep inside your heart was torn just as mine was. Jaejoong-ah , now that we just started this beautiful journey together , you can’t back out . I cannot let you go , I refuse to let you go so just please don’t make me. I can’t take it much more, my heart is dying every single minute you lied motionless in this bed. Would you please just…. Just wake up and tell me that you love me.” Yunho got up and planted a kiss on Jaejoong’s forehead and caresses his face.

Mrs Kim was watching the scene attentively, she didn’t even realise that tears were already wetting her face. Changmin puts a hand on her shoulder while smiling comfortingly, he knew she had understand , Yunho honest heartfelt confession had definitely got through her.

“Jaejoong! Hey , what’s happening? Somebody I need help!” Yunho voice shouting out loud startling Changmin and Mrs Kim. They rushed into the room and saw Jaejoong awake but was desperately gasping for air, his eyes were wide and looking terrified. It was as if he was having a panic attack. Doctors and nurses rushes in , pushing everyone else out of the room as they tried to figure out the situation.

Yunho was now back to waiting. His eyes were blank, he looked very much terrified of the scene he had just witness. Mrs Kim carefully approached the stoic young star and started embracing him.

“Yunho , calm down. My son is tough, he’ll be fine. He loves us so much that he would never think of leaving and hurting us.” She comforted the young star as much as assuring herself in the process. Yunho finally relaxes his tense body , as he felt the warmth of a mother’s hug.

“Thank you, Eomoni.” Yunho hugged her back, and Mrs Kim smiled at the affection the young star was showing her, despite all her cruel words in the past.  Not long after that, the doctors started exiting the room with expressions none could tell.

“Mr Kim is awake already. What happen just now was just the aftershock of the incident, he had some sort of a panic attack but he should be fine now. We’ll keep him under surveillance for few weeks and see how his physical and emotional state is. But I am very positive that he will make a full recovery.”

“Thank you doctor, thank you so much.” Both of them replied.

“Eomoni, you can see him first. I’ll be out here so you guys could get some alone time.” Yunho said.

“Thank you sweet child. I won’t keep you long. I’m very sure he really wants to see you as much as you do.” Mrs Kim replied touching his cheeks tenderly.

Mrs Kim walks and seated immediately on a chair at the side of the bed.

“Mom. You look so tired, I’m sorry that I’ve caused you so much trouble.” Jaejoong said weakly.

“Don’t say that. You’re my son, you’re allowed to make me worry. Oh my Jaejoongie, I’m glad you’re alright. Mom is so sorry to have put you under so much pain. I was so caught up in making you the best , taking care of the company like I promised your father that I have forgotten his other wish as well. He told me to shower you with a lot of love, but I didn’t manage to do that. Instead I am so thankful you have Yunho now. He loves you so much.” Mrs Kim shed a few tears.

Jaejoong will his hand up to wipe away the tears resting on the older woman’s cheek. “ Did something happen while I was asleep? How did he become your favourite person, how dare he. You affections belong to me only Umma.” Jaejoong said jokingly as he pretended to pout.

“Aigoo my baby’s already well enough to make fun of mom. You must miss him a lot right , he’s waiting outside, I’ll call him for you.” Mrs Kim proceed to the door.

“Come on in Yunho, he’s already driving me crazy and he’d just open his eyes.” Mrs Kim said dramatically.

“I’ll scold him for you Eomoni.” Yunho entered as he grinned cheekily.

“You two go ahead and talk, Mom needs to head home and get some beauty sleep. My wrinkles are getting  worse. Goodbye honey , I’ll visit you later tonight.” Mrs Kim said and proceed to leave the place.

Jaejoong stared at Yunho looking confused.

“Did something big happen while I was away? Since when did you call her mom, why would you even call her that. She so nice to you, why and how?” Jaejoong asked eagerly.

“Woah take it easy tiger. You wouldn’t want to get too hype and rip your stiches. Honestly I have no idea, I guess my charms were too unresistable to the Kims. I got both son and mother to fall in love head over heel with me.” YUnho laughed.

“I’m going back to sleep. Wake me up when you’re done being a narsicist.” Jaejoong said as he pretended to close his eyes.

“Hey! Don’t you close that big brown eyes now. I waited to see them for so long. You really scared me out there Jae.” Yunho voice turns somber all of the sudden.

“Yunho –yah. Come on don’t show me that sad face now. You have no idea how terrified I was. All I could think was how I haven’t told you how much I love you and how much I cared about you.”

Yunho smiled widely at the short confession.

“I love you too babe. I’m glad you’re ok now, I have so many things I wanna do with you, so many words I wanted to say.”

“But yunho-ya…” Jaejoong said as his eyes swelled with tears.

“What is it Jae. Are you hurting anywhere, I’ll get the doctor for you.”

“No, it’s not that. The ring… the guy took the ring. You just gave me that and… and I lost it. What do I do?”

“You silly man. Is that something to cry about?? I’ll get you a new one, a better one , an engagement ring perhaps? “ Yunho said smiling widely as ever.

 


Sorry evryone for not updating as frequent as i used too. Too much work at hand at the moment, so stressful. But , i did manage to finish this one chapter, so i'm a happy kid ... hehe