Unforseen

No Boundaries

Jaejoong stood outside a room for a long time. Trying to go over his head a long apology he had thought of last night and also some points on why he should be reinstated. He wasn’t sure how to start the topic, he was never close to his uncle but then again he’s going in not as a family member but as an employee.

“Hello president Kim, thank your for agreeing to meet up with me. I have a few things I wanted to discuss with you.”

“Come have a sit Jaejoong.” Kim Jung Nam said casually. Jaejoong was taken aback as the president had called him by name or not by his position.

“I know what you want to say but hear me out first nephew.” The old man said tenderly as he ushered jaejoong to the sofa.

“My brother was a good man , he was a hardworking president and also a loving a father. Really he was taken too soon from us. I still remember my last conversation with him. He told me how proud he was of me , for managing the company well alongside him. We talked about our childhood and of course we naturally talked about you.”

“Uncle…” Jaejoong said in disbelieve.

“I am not trying to make it hard on you Jaejoong. I want you to learn a lesson here and it seems to me you have. Don’t worry too much about the company that you start abandoning those who are important around you. When I retire, I trust you to take good care of this company as your father had. I have complete faith in you boy.”

“I don’t know what to say.” Jaejoong stared at his uncle hard.

“You don’t have to say anything. By tomorrow I will have you reinstate to your previous position. Go home for today. Have some rest and start fresh tomorrow.” Kim Jung Nam smiles warmly at his nephew. He felt at ease, having explained his harsh acts throughout the years, more than anything he was proud of the young man who stood in front of him. So much potential and so much kindness in heart.

Jaejoong left after bowing to his uncle. He took out his phone and dials yunho’s number.

“Yunho yah. What are doing now?” Jaejoong said chirpily.

“Well someone’s in a good mood. Nothing really , I’m taking a break from all activities for a week. I told you yesterday when called to say goodnight, you forgetful yet charming little soul.” Yunho said teasingly.

“Changmin’s horrible manners are rubbing onto you. Stop spending so much time with him. How could I remember that when I was so distracted with your sweet voice singing me to sleep. Well I’m free for today, can we meet?” Jaejoong asked .

“Yes I would love that, shall I pick up then?” Yunho starts putting on his pants and clothes.

“I’m at the office, so I’ll see you in half an hour then. Byee.” Jaejoong ended the call.

Jaejoong at yunho was having a fantastic time. They went to a beach , to a karaoke lounge , hit the clubs and ended the night with take away dinner at a hill. Jaejoong rested his head on yunho’s shoulder an s yunho laid his on Jae’s head. They were silent as they devour the sight of stars and beautiful lights from the city.

“Jaejoong – ah , I want to stay like this forever.”

“Me too. The night is perfect isn’t it. Spending with someone that you love, it’s priceless.”

“Are you saying you love me, Kim Jaejoong –shii?” Yunho put his head up.

“I don’t know. Maybe?”

“What do you mean maybe. Will this convince you then?” Yunho took out a small box from the dashboard in front of jaejoong and holds it in his hands.

“You’re not proposing right Jung Yunho? Just don’t , now is not the right time. My mother, she’ll flipped out and I really don’t want hurt her feelings or yours in this case. Yunho, I….” Jaejoong starts rambling frantically.

“Relax will you. No I’m not proposing, I just thought I’d buy us a couple ring. My fans are furious saying what a bad lover I am. They have no idea how hard it is for me to even get you in the first place. So I decided to get us a couple ring. They’d go crazy over the Yunjae couple.” Yunho laughed lightly.

“Yunjae couple?” jaejoong asked.

“Well it’s our couple name. My fans have accepted us as a couple. You really are something Kim Jaejoong. Even those die hard fans are rooting for this relationship , and here you are making me work so hard for it. I’m so tired~” Yunho said as he rest his head of jaejoong’s shoulder.

“Stop it , yunho yah. When are you giving me the ring then. Faster.” Jaejoong pulled his shoulder away.

Yunho laughed at the pouting man and proceed to take the ring out of the box and put in on jae’s fingers. Jaejoong in turn took Yunho’s matching ring and put them on his.

“It’s really pretty yunho-yah. Thank you so much. Gosh it’s starting to get really cold don’t you think.” Jaejoong said.

“Yes it is. Come let us head home then.” Yunho said as he proceed to drove Jaejoong back to his house.

They soon arrive in front of Jaejoong gate. Yunho walks out as he opens the car door for jaejoong. All of a sudden Yunho found himself pinned towards the car as jaejoong grabs his waist.

Jaejoong looked at Yunho momentarily as he inches closely towards the surprised star. He gazed into the singer’s eyes then his lips, signalling the star what he was about to do. Jaejoong closes his eyes as his lips lock closely with the significant other. Yunho too was savouring the taste as his hands proceed to hold the other man’s face and goes deeply and passionately into the kiss.

They separated as soon as their breath runs out. Yunho smilling at Jaejoong lovingly.

“I’ll see you soon, Jae.” Yunho finally said as he enters his car. He din’t want to leave but jaejoong has to wake up early for his first day at work after being reinstated.

Yunho soon left as Jaejoong stood outside his house waving until he could no longer see the car’s sillhoutte.

 

Jaejoong proceed to unclock his gates when suddenly somebody grabbed him from behind and starts to cover his mouth to muffle any noise the young director make. Jaejoong was struggling to break lose when suddenly he felt a sharp pain to his lower back. He yelped out in pain as he felt his assailant draws the sharp object deeper and deeper. Soon his body went numb and everything turns pitch black. The figure then proceed to lay the unconscious man down and start rummaging through his pockets. He took out the wallet , watch and even the ring resting on the man’s finger , he looked left and right in case anyone was there and quickly flee the scene, leaving Jaejoong alone bleeding profusely on the cold floor.