Separation

No Boundaries

“ Changmin –ah. Have you received the files from yesterday?” Jaejoong came to changmin’s office to greet the younger guy and also to reassure the guy he has no hard feelings whatsoever.

“Director Kim.” Changmin stood up quickly.

“Just call me casually Minie. I’m not in charge anymore. Never thought I would be able to retire this early. Aigo my back is killing me, I slept on the floor yesterday. “ Jaejoong chuckled .

“Hyung…” Changmin moved closer the older guy as his puts his hand on Jaejoong’s arm.

“The president, I will go talk to him, don’t you worry. Everything will be back to normal , hyung. Don’t be discouraged okay.” Changmin said with a soft voice. He never knew what pain it was to see his best friend acting as if all was right in the world, when in truth he is in so much pain. Losing position in his father’s company , disappointing his mother and more so in verge of losing the man he had come to take so much interest in.

“Don’t do that Changmin. You will get into so much trouble. I told you to stop worrying about me. I’ll be fine. I have to go first , see you Changmin. Good luck with The Grand launching of our product.” Jaejoong left , forcing a smile.

As jaejoong reached to his office, he slumped his body onto the chair. He had some unsettle business regarding the matter. He now need to figure out what to do with Jung Yunho. It was already clear to him, he had to leave the guy. For the sake of himself and the star. All of a sudden, he could hear heavy steps outside his office, and then his door swung open as a pissed of Yunho walks in.

Yunho breathes in up and down as he tries to contain his anger.

“Why won’t you answer my call !” He paused as he looked at the young director who calmly turns his head to face the star.

“Don’t say you don’t want to see me again, Jaejoong –ah.” Yunho said in a desperate tone.

Jaejoong heaved out a heavy sigh and said, “Yes that’s right, Yunho-shii.”

Yunho did expect it to be one of the response he would get, but that doesn’t mean his heart were immune to the pain as those words were spoken out loud.

“I think it’s better that we don’t see each other again, it’s for your carrer and also mine.” Jaejoong said, pleading as his eyes shows so much care and tenderness for the guy standing in front of him.

Yunho was now enraged. How could Jaejoong said those words simply without even discussing it for a second.

“You know jae.. I don’t really care about my career.” Yunho said gritting his teeth and glaring at Jaejoong.

“Yunho- yah , you have a long way to go as a star. This is the best decision you could ever make.” Jaejoong tried convincing the man again.

“Why are you always like this, Kim Jaejoong. Always do everything by yourself and not telling anyone about it. Leaving me hanging , never cared about my feelings … even when we were young. I will not let you leave again!” With that last sentence , Yunho stormed out of the room leaving Jaejoong slight shocked and bewildered at his small speech.

“Jung Yunho… did you remember already?” Jaejoong thought to himself as he grabbed his head into his palms, feeling defeated.

 

 

Later that evening, Jaejoong went to his mother’s house, just to check on the troubled lady. He knew the news of his demotion hit his mom as hard as he was, maybe even harder. She was in the study room where the maids told him she didn’t want any visitors for today. Jaejoong complied and decided to stay for the night in his old bedroom. He would talk to her tomorrow when she has cooled down.

Junho Yunho drove his motorcycle to a local secluded bar, where he downs a half bottle of beer, trying to think of a way to solve the matter at hand. He couldn’t let Jaejoong go, that was never an option and he knew deep inside Jaejoong felt the same. He then realised, the one he has to convince wasn’t Jaejoong , but his mother. And with that in mind Yunho drove all the way to Kim Nam Joon ‘s house.

He stormed in all the guards and maids that were trying to stop him from barging in the study room. Kim Nam Joon was shocked, but she then dismissed all the guards and decided to confront the young star. She, herself had something to say as well.

“What do you want….? You just destroyed my son’s life, you crazy bastard!” the viscious woman spurted out the venomous words.

Yunho expression changed instantly from a raging star to a helpless man, as he proceed to kneel down in front of the woman.

“Mrs Kim, I... I wil cherish him… I will take care of him and I will protect him with my life. I will do whatever it takes to make him happy…. So , please.. please let us be together.” Yunho said as he faced the floor.

“What?? And let Jaejoong leave his bright future for you. There is no way I will allow that.” She replied hastily.

“He is not your puppet….. He has a heart and that heart… belongs to me. So I beg you , please let him live his life, let him be with me.” With that yunho proceed to bow deeply.

Outside the door, a young man listens with his eyes widened at every word he heard. With all the commotion, Jaejoong had decided to check out the situation and was surprised to see yunho barging into his mother’s study, he then decided not to make himself known and proceed to leave the house.