Beach and Balloons

No Boundaries

“Jaejoong – shii let’s meet. I’ll text you’re the details.”

Jaejoong could hear the person on the other side said and he was slightly taken aback at the boldness of the man. Before he could agree to it the phone went dead much to his amusement. A guy who doesn’t take rejection , Yunho has gone a long way since, jaejoong thought.

Soon a text came asking him to show up at a beach. The weather is perfect for a day at the beach but first jaejoong thought he had to get out from the stuffy suit into something comfortable. He ws looking forward to it since it has been quite some time jaejoong visited the beach or anywhere fun in this case.

Jaejoong arrived early and started to walk around the beach. The wind was blowing and the sun wasn’t too bright but just enough to provide warmth. As jaejoong was to busy mesmerized by the deep wide ocean , yunho has just arrived and make his way towards the man. Suddenly Jaejoong felt somebody covering his eyes from behind, feeling startled for a moment but then realize the owner of those beautiful hands.

“Oh, you startled me Yunho-shii.” Jaejoong said as he released himself away from yunho.

“We’re outside work, if you don’t mind could I call you Jae instead and I wouldn’t mind you caling me without the formalities, jaejoong-ah” ,Yunho smiles.

“Erm , I guess so yunho. How have you been doing? Thanks for inviting me to the beach. It”s been a while.” Both of them were sitting beside each other on the white sand.

“I’ve been busy , with drama and being the promoter for a cool company. I really like my boss , he’s charming and handsome.” Yunho grinned at Jaejoong. “How long have you not been to the beach. It’s basically just a few minutes from your company. I bet you pass it everyday to work.When was the last time you came here then?”

 

“It’s just I’ve been so busy. I think when I was 15? Haha , wow that’s too long isn’t it.” Jaejoong replied chuckling.

“15? Wow jae you’ve been busy since 15. I find it hard to believe. Were you running the company then? Ah Kim Chaebol Genius I see. Who did you come here with then. A schoolboy crush?”

“Ani. It was with my late dad.”

“Oh I’m sorry jae.” Yunho said instantly, putting his hands on jae’s hand. Jaejoong too unconsciously intertwined his fingers with the young star.

“ Don’t be . it happens so long ago.”

“That doesn’t mean you’re okay with it right. It has to be such a painful thing to be reminded of.” Yunho said seriously as he furrowed his brows.

“Yeah you’re right. But this is a good memory, the beach I mean. I remembered there were lots of seagulls unlike now. I was trying to reach and catch them together with dad. Those were happy memories.”

“I see. Could you wait for me just for a moment Jae. I’ll be back.” Yunho got up hastily and ran off somewhere causing jaejoong to feel bewildered at the sudden departure.

Yunho was missing for quite a while and jaejoong got tired sitting while waiting , so he decided to walk the nearer to the sea as he felt the sea waves come crashing to his bare feet.

All of a sudden he could see a sillhoute running towards him with what seems to be a few dozens of balloon on one hand. It was yunho running toward jae.

“Jae I’ll release the balloon so you can catch it ok. I can’t find anyone selling seagulls so balloons would do.”

Jaejoong laughed at the witty remark . How simpleton the star Jung Yunho was , but still jaejoong really appreciated the gesture. He followed along the act as yunho released the balloon he started chasing them, laughing all the way.

Yunho watched the beautiful being enjoying himself. He sworn that Jaejoong was glowing, with the sun ray shining upon him , there was a visible halo surrounding the guy. Yunho took out his camera and start flashing a few pictures. The sight was beautiful , Jaejoong hair was perfectly blown by the wind, his smile was innocent. Yunho could now see a different side to the director. Instead of the occasional sad demeanour he caught jaejoong wearing , now the man is smiling and relaxing. Yunho’s heart was beating fast. He noticed the sudden change and become bewildered at the situation. Was he already falling for the sweet innocent guy in front of him?

It was time to depart by neither was willing to say goodbye first.

“Jae, can I send you back home? Maybe you could call your driver to get the car later.” Said yunho hoping he could sneak in a few more minutes with him.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea yunho. I’m not sure if you noticed , but a big star like you need to becareful of things.” Jaejoong said smilling.

“I don’t see the harm hanging with a friend and send my boss to the office.”

“As much as that make some sense , but I prefer if you don’t risk it. Don’t worry we’ll see each other so much these few weeks for the project. I’ll be going now then Yunho. Take care.”

“Wait Jae! Um , do you like football?” Jaejoong was startled at the question. Why football?

“What do you mean Yunho-yah” Jaejoong asked hopefully.

“Well I am playing for the company in the upcoming football charity. Will you come and watch?”

“Of course I will! Besides it is my project and someone close to me is playing. There’s no way I would miss it.”

Yunho grinned widely at the answer. He felt warm and all giddy inside. This could be a start of something great and lovely.