Mishaps

No Boundaries

 

Yunho was smilling while scrolling down his phone’s messages in the van. Three days since jaejoong left for japan but the young director kept sending him messages. Yunho on the other hand was more than thrilled to get the converstion going.

“Stop smilling so much or your tooth lamination will fall of , yunho hyung. Those old teeth of yours aren’t pretty you know.” Said park yucheon who was sitting beside him eyeing the young star gesture for the pass few minutes.

“I’m in a very good mood that I’m not even mad at you for saying those words. Yucheon –ah what is this feeling? I feel I could fly, I feel the whole world is such a beautiful place.” Yunho said still smilling widely as ever.

“You really like the director don’t you? What are you waiting for then. The closest I see you guys get was a hug. A freaking friendly hug that doesn’t even last that long.” Yucheon scoffed.

“He’s my boss, we can’t not now. I’m glad the project’s coming to an end and when it does , I ,  Jung Yunho will spread my charms. HAHAHA” Yunho said as he laughed like a mad man.

“Gosh you’re losing your cool as well as your mind. Lord save this pitiful hyung of mind.” Yucheon smiled too at the star’s remarks. He found himself shipping the two eventhough he wasn’t supposed to. He is in fact the manager but somehow jaejoong’s presence in Yunho’s life brought light a side of the star he would be sad to let go.

“Yunho , we are almost arriving to the set. You sure your body is in top condition. Today shoot will require you dto do stunts and you need to be ready. We don’t want any injuries, you get me. If it gets too hard don’t hesitate to back up.” Yucheon said in a serious tone.

“Don’t worry , I’ll be fine. Told you I’m in such a high spirit this morning. I’ll be careful though if that makes you feel any better.

 

The shoot consists of Yunho riding his motorcycle on the runway and he would see a car in an accident. The front car were half way of a bridge , but there were still people inside, so his character would jump on top of the car , preventing it from falling over and enable people inside to exit the car safely. The production crew weren’t using CG as they need to capture the moment and cg just wouldn’t be enough to potray the suspense.

The shoot goes on for hours, eventhough unho’s body ache from all the jumping and falling , he willed himself to finish the shoot to avoid any delay or setback. They were now shooting the scene where yunho jumps on top of the car putting weight on the other end so the car wouldn’t slip into the river. The shoot went on smoothly and finally the director yelled out cut. Yunho was by then exhausted and weary that he did not immediately climbed off the car but instead sat still catching his breath. One of the young pd were checking out the prop car, they have put bricks in order to make the car stationery and in positions. Unfortunately , the young pd unconsciously kicked the bricks as he was inspecting the car making it swayed toward the end of the bridge into the river and finally dropped sideways. Yunho who was still trying to regain his breathing were caught off guard, and he too fell into the river along with the car.

Everyone was frantic and yelling. The set security team came and attempt a rescue mission of the young star.

Yunho couldn’t swim and after a few struggle he decided it wasn’t doing him any good. As his lungs were burning from the lack of air , he will himself to open his eyes, to see what maybe the last thing we would ever look at in his young life. It could due to the exhaustion or the lack of air , but yunho sworn he saw Jaejoong smiling back at him, reaching his hand down towards yunho and as he caught the other’s grip , Jaejoong faded into this young probably middle school age boy. He found himself mesmerized at the sight.  Almost 10 years has passed , but he found himself still remembering the physical features of a young boy he desperately want to forget, the boy who now has grown into the same director he was falling for but was now much different. As time goes by , he felt himself falling into a deep slumber as the young boy he was holding to tries to pull him up.

 

Jaejoong was walking around Japan since it was his last day. He wanted to get something for Yunho but still couldn’t figure out what. He passed in front of jewellery shop, but he thought it was to soon to give him a jewellery piece. He passed through a music shop , bought himself Yunho’s DVD Concert and proceed to move along the long streets of japan. Finally he saw a sports wear shopped and saw a newly released soccer boots. He thought it would be a perfect gift for the star to wear for the football charity concert. He even requested to ship the boots a in a gift wrap and to be delivered straight to Yunho’s house, he had also slipped in a card .

The flight back to Japan was somewhat uncomfortable to Jaejoong. His heart was beating fast , he had no appetite and for some reason couldn’t fall asleep even if he wanted to. As the agonizing flight came to an end , Jaejoong just wanted to be home and shake off whatever he was feeling. As he was walking toward the  pick up area he could see both Changmin and Yucheon waiting. It’s strange that changmin would be here picking him up because usually his driver would, but it was stranger that Yucheon was here. The man by all means has no reason to show up to pick him up.

“Hi Changmin fancy seeing you here. And you too Yucheon. I have to admit this is kind of weird.” Jaejoong said eyeing each of the two souls in front of him. Both weren’t looking so good and hey both looked at each other before changmin decided to tell the truth.

“Yunho’s in the hospital, he had an accident during filming.” With that sentence , Jaejoong froze, not able to comprehend what he just heard.

 


 Hello dear readers. This is my first time greeting you guys and so i would like to take this oppurtunity to thank those who has been reading may it be silently or upvoting or subscribing and commenting. I will still be thankful to everyone. It's valentines day but i found myself alone in the room with my laptop , sigh~ But the good news is that i managed to finish another chapter. So not too bad i guess ^_^