Acceptance

No Boundaries

“Hyung , you ready to go?” Changmin entered jaejoong’s office with a black , red jersey , a cap and sweatpants.

“Go where? Homeless street?” Jaejoong said seriously while looking up and down on changmin’s outfit.

“Go ahead make fun of my clothes. At least I don’t wear suits and plain t shirts all the time. The football charity is today remember, then we have the grand launching tonight. You silly old man.”

“Oh that. I’m not going Min – ah . We won’t want more trouble now do we. You go ahead, say good luck to the team.” Jaejoong said smilling.

“The reason you’re not going is yunho isn’t it. Are you sure with what you doing now hyung? Just think about it will you. Think in your point of view and not anyone else. What do you want.” Changmin said in a serious tone.

“What I want is not important. It’s not right.” Jaejoong replied.

“Is it not? I remember your dad used to say that there are flaws in romance, but love is perfect. Just think about it. Oh and make sure you watch the live feed at least, no harm in that. Goodbye hyung.” Changmin smiled warmly and proceed to exit the gloomy room.

 

Jaejoong streamed the football competition. He found himself at the edge of his seat , unwilling to acknowledge who he was rooting for. Few minutes left on the clock, and the team was tied to the opponent. Tension was rising and all of the sudden , a last goal was made by non other than Jung Yunho. Everyone cheered in happiness expect the person who scored. Yunho looked exhausted and sad with a tint of anger in his eyes. As the camera focuses on the young star, his expression remain the same, desperately searching through the crowd for someone, and Jaejoong knew who it was. He was then reminded of his middle school years. He had felt something towards the star when he was playing football against his school team. Little did he know, so was the crooked teeth boy, if he hadn’t made the first move, jaejoong was sure he would have.

 But back then things just didn’t work out. He had to move away  , so he can’t stay. He decided then not to start as he was sure long distance relationship would never work , they would never work. Now.. he wasn’t so sure. Was it destiny that they met again years later, was it destiny that they would wound up broken again? Jaejoong knew deep in his heart, he was already falling head over heels for the guy , the way yunho stood up to his mother , the way yunho had looked at him with those loving eyes. He doesn’t want to be separated, not again. With this sudden realization , jaejoong drove himself to the hotel where the grand launching would take place. Yunho was scheduled to perform, and maybe seeing the young star again would somehow show him the answer he’s desperately yearn for,

Jaejoong led himself into the hall , the ceremony was already starting and he found and obnoxious tall guy waving at him with an empty seat.

“I knew you would come. Enjoy the show, it’s U-Know time.” Changmin grinned widely

Jaejoong chuckled at the funny wordplay. He could sense a number of people looking at him judgingly. Eventhough he felt uncomfortable with all the attention he shrugged it of, focusing his attention to the stage.

As expected Jung Yunho owns the stage, with his overflowing charisma and beautiful dance move, Jaejoong found himself mesmerized all over again. He enjoyed the stage so much that for a moment there all his worries vanished into thin air. As the stage comes to an end, Jaejoong wasn’t sure what to do next. He didn’t know if the star realizes his presence tonight, probably with all the light, how could he have known. Honestly with all the stares and chatters that are now getting more prominent, Jaejoong felt it was best if he left. Saying his goodbye to his bewildered friend, Jaejoong walked at a fast pace.

“Kim Jaejoong.” A voice called out, surprising Jaejoong. As he carefully turns his body around, he could see Jung Yunho looking back , giving him a warm smile.

 

 

Jaejoong sat outside the hotel near the parking lot deep in his thoughts as Yunho made his way to the young director with two small milk shake and hand over one to the troubled guy hoping to calm him down.

“What are you thinking Jae? “ Yunho said smilling widely as ever.

“You should not speak like that to my mother, Yunho-yah.” Jaejoong said still lokking down

“So you heard huh? Well it’s the truth.” Yunho replied casually. Jaejoong sighed and decided to look at the young star.

“The last time we talked? What do you mean by when we were young. Did you remember our past already, Yunho?”

“It’s not important whether I remember or not. I just want to be with you. Why can’t you accept that? I want you by my side forever and I will do anything because Jaejoong – ah , I’m in love with you.”Yunho said firmly.

Jaejoong was shocked at the sudden confession unsure of what to say. Yunho on the other was just coming into the realization that he had just confessed and found himself smiling at that. His heart knew what his brain was just about to process. Yunho then proceed to leave the stunned director, laughing at the expression the young director was wearing.

Jaejoong returned to the office and as he entered he saw his mother sitting on his desk chair.

“Now its your turn to speak to me. Am I right? Then come and sit , I have a feeling we will have a long conversation. I don’t want anyone kneeling in front of me anymore.” Kim Nam Joon said

Jaejoong followed suit and surprised himself with the words coming out of his mouth.

“Please let me be with Yunho , Mother. I promise it will not affect our business. I will go see uncle first thing tomorrow and fix everything.” Jaejoong pleaded.

“Oh my god. Did he brain washed you honey with his manipulative words.” Kim Nam Joon was shocked.

“No he didn’t ask me to say this mother.”

“Then what has gotten into you?”

“Like he said , I … I am not a puppet. I am a human and I have a heart that is screaming at me right now. Do you want me to live like a lifeless body Mother? I know you loved me so much , even more after dad passed away. You told him you will make sure I live happy and healthy right. And right now I will be happy with Yunho.” Jaejoong said with a teary eyed. Kim Nam Joon hearts start to soften at the mention of her late husband.

“Ok , Ok do whatever you want. I won’t say anything about it.” Kim Nam Joon said vaguely as he rushed out leaving Jaejoong with an indefinite answer.

 

 Yunho was waiting for someone in a café, his hands fidgeted around as he felt restless. Then he heard footsteps walking towards him , it was Jaejoong smiling at him . He had missed that and returned it with an idiotic smile.

“Don’t smile like that. I might come with a bad news, Yunho –yah.” Jaejoong said as he sits facing the tall man.

“From your pretty face, I can tell it’s a good news. So.. your mother…?”

“She’s still unwilling to accept us , but she didn’t protest either. I really hurt her a lot.” Jaejoong said sadly. “ But I believe if we try our best, she will come around eventually.”

“Thank you , Jae for trusting me and not leaving.” Yunho replied.

“I know I did a really wrong thing in the past and..”

“It’s not important anymore Jaejoong. You’re here now, with me .” Yunho assured the troubled being.

“I know but the past have taught me something. That I shouldn’t give up easily and I should put my trust on someone like you.”

“I am really thankful , Kim Jaejoong.” Yunho then stood up as he held out his hand.

“Shall we start ‘10 years late date’ now?” Yunho smiled as both of them proceed to leave, holding each others hands.

 


 The story is not finished yet!!!! There will be more scene coming up and you will be surprised :)