Chapter Eight

The World Around Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Christina Perri - Be My Forever ft. Ed Sheeran

"Bona how was your school today? Did anyone bullied you today? Did the teachers give you something to eat? Did you even pee?" Bomi always asked her little princess the same question and Bona will happily answer all of her question even it was just the same answer everytime her mom asked. Although Bomi does not expect she will get Bona at that time, she knows that Bona will give her happiness one day and it was true. 

"I'm totally fine omma. Omma, can we go and buy white chocolate and other kind of chocolate too?" Bona cutely asked her mom. "Chocolate and always chocolate. Why don't you try strawberry? It taste yummy." Bomi can only imagine the sweet taste of strawberry melting in . "Omma, I can't eat strawberry, remember? I'm allergic to it." Bona reminded her mother. It true that Bona can't eat it and Bomi conclude that it must be her father genes. Bomi can eat strawberries without any problems but Bona can't.

Bona once asked her about her father but it not like Bomi hate him. It just, Bomi herself does not know who is the father. After that night, she never saw that man again until 4 years had past. She can't remember his face or who is he. How did she get Bona? It from an auction. Bomi was being kidnapped by some jerk tall guy and he sell Bomi at a drunk guy in an auction. After that drunk guy bought her, that night happen without her willing. And now, she here with Bona without knowing who is that responsible guy.

"Omma, can we go and eat ice cream at my favorite stall? I want chocolate ice cream." Bona exclaimed happily and Bomi just make a U turn and drive to her Bona favorite ice cream stall.

While Bomi enjoying eating ice cream, Bona in other hand busy playing at the play section in the stall. They always went here to play or eat ice cream. It was a rest time for Bomi and she just enjoying her ice cream while singging to the song played at the stall. "Darling just swear you'll stay by my side~" Bomi happily singing to the song while her ice cream.

"Bomi?" One similar guy approach her. It him, again.. "Kai? Hi! What are you doing here?" Bomi asked while allowing Kai sit at her table. "Ice cream of course. You alone?" Kai asked but Bomi shook her head. "I'm with my daughter, Bona. She is the one who is wearing pink dress there." Bomi point at her princess happily. Bona surely pretty. "Wow, she does look like you. Where is your husband."

Although Kai hate that question but he curious to see that lucky guy face who manage to win her heart. "I don't have any husband. I just lied at you that day." If he can smile, he will smile brightly but Bomi is right infront of him. "You are not marry yet?" Bomi shook her head. "But Bona..." 

"It was one night with a lot of mistake and accident that I want to forget about it. I don't really know who is Bona's father because we never met. Not even once." Bomi sadly said. Kai looks at her with his heart break. If he can help, he will help her punch that guy stupid face. "Forget about it. We are here for ice cream right?" Kai said. Then Bona runs toward them happily. "Omma, who is this guy? Is he your friend?" Bona saked while eyeing Kai up and down.

"Hello, I'm your mom friend, Kai." Kai smile widely at Bona. "Okay, since ajushi is a handsome man, I will be friend with you. Ajjushi, come and play with me, Omma said playing is for a kid but will you play with me?" Bona asked with full of aegyo. "Aigoo who can even resist your cuteness. lets walk at there and play." Kai drag Bona somewhere to play. Bomi just laugh looking how adorable both of them look until Kai did something that makes Bomi shock.

"Kai why are you dragging my daughter at the fountain? Look how wet both of you right now!" Bomi scolded them while walking near them. "Omma it fun come and join us!!!" Bona said happily while Kai spinning her around like his iwn daughter. "Fun? Now my car will be all wet after this and you must clean it tomorrow Kai!!"

"Don't worry, I'm the owner of the workshop so whatever damage happen, it will free of charge. Okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter